Vanilla and plain- are these the words that you often relate to? Vanilla is way too far from boring, and you can enjoy a wide range of things with Vanilla. So, why not coffee? Vanilla is one of the essential elements for your kitchen, and you should therefore consider getting the best Vanilla extract for coffee.
The smooth flavor of vanilla extract is what people love most. Whether you’re getting artificially flavored Vanilla or a natural one, you should consider purchasing a strong one. This will ensure that the taste of Vanilla isn’t overpowering that of coffee.
Top 10 Best Vanilla Extracts for Coffee for 2023
While you can prepare vanilla syrup at home, it is often advisable to buy high-quality ones. There are several online stores where you can buy the best Vanilla extract for coffee.
These vanilla extracts are rich-tasting ones, and they have very few additives which makes them a healthy choice. If you don’t want to add extra calories to your drink, you need to get the vanilla extract. You can now consume your tasty coffee without any guilt.
Here are some of the best vanilla extracts to choose for your coffee:
1. Torani Naturally Sweetened Vanilla Syrup
If you have ever chosen syrups for your drink, you should consider getting the Torani ones. Torani Sweetened vanilla syrups are highly affordable and delicious, and these are definitely some of the best-sweetened vanilla syrups you can get in the market.
As the name suggests, the best part about Torani vanilla syrup is natural. This is a premium vanilla flavor that you can add to anything, especially your coffee. The Torani vanilla syrup is made using pure cane sugar and cold water, and the use of pure cane sugar helps reduce the impact of regular sugar.
The Torani Vanilla Syrup is available in shatterproof glass, making it one of the best additions for iced coffees, lattes, and brewed coffee.
- The vanilla syrup is available in shatterproof glass.
- It is made of pure cane sugar.
- It is natural.
- This is a premium vanilla flavor.
- No added sugar.
2. Jordan’s Skinny Gourmet Syrups Vanilla
If you want to indulge in the experience of sweet and delicious coffee, you can never go wrong with Jordan. Available in Vanilla flavor, this syrup doesn’t have enough calories, which is good for your health. You can make delicious mochas and lattes while sticking to your health regime.
With the presence of sugar-free vanilla syrup, you can get sucralose at an affordable rate. Sucralose is zero-calorie which is extremely beneficial. It is keto-friendly and gluten-free, which is one of the most potential reasons why you can add it to your list even when you’re on a diet.
- The vanilla syrup is sugar-free.
- The syrup does not have enough calories.
- The syrup is a perfect addition to lattes and mochas.
- The Vanilla syrup is sugar-free.
- The Vanilla syrup features zero calories.
3. Watkins Organic Pure Vanilla
Watkins is a must-have and a total value for money, slightly more expensive than the other vanilla extracts. Apart from its aroma, it has a fresh aroma as it is made of Madagascar Vanilla beans. When you’re just starting your cafe, you surely do not want to spend much money.
Watkins’ Vanilla extract smells as good as it tastes. Despite being slightly more expensive than the other extracts, Watkins has very reasonably priced the vanilla extract considering the flavor it promises. When you taste Watkins Organic Pure Vanilla, you will definitely get the taste of natural Vanilla. However, people are likely to face one major problem: its savory smell that may not please everyone.
- The Vanilla syrup has a sweet aroma.
- The Vanilla syrup is made from premium Madagascar Vanilla beans.
- It is slightly expensive.
- Vanilla tastes better than regular vanilla syrup.
- It is organic.
4. Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co. Pure Mexican Vanilla Extract
Finding the perfect vanilla extract for coffee can be a tough job, isn’t it? But, Blue Cattle Truck eases it. Thanks to their unique Pure Mexican Vanilla Extract Finding that can be a great thing to do.
Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co. Pure Mexican Vanilla Extract uses organic Mexican vanilla beans that add to the authentic taste. The authentic subtle taste of Blue Cattle makes it a perfect addition to the desserts. The infusion of 35% alcohol makes it an absolute favorite among people.
Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co. Pure Mexican Vanilla Extract does not contain additives such as synthetic flavor and sugar. Furthermore, it is gluten-free, making it an absolute favorite for diet freaks. With genuine Mexican taste, individuals can benefit from choosing it from different available options.
- The Vanilla syrup has an infusion of 35% of alcohol
- It is made using Pure Mexican vanilla beans.
- Vanilla extract is the perfect ingredient for baking.
- The syrup has an authentic taste.
- It is gluten-free in nature.
5. McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
McCormick, All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract is also available online, apart from adequate availability on offline stores. Apart from coffee, this is one of the best additions to baked goods. These are available in various sizes.
There is nothing better than natural and pure vanilla flavor. McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract is one of the best vanilla extracts that adds value and taste. Made out of pure Madagascar Vanilla beans, alcohol, and water, the extract does not add artificial ingredients.
While you may fear that there is no sugar, it can be one of the best additions, especially in coffee. After all, no one likes coffee without sugar. Well, McCormick’s All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract helps you overcome the problem, and vanilla extract is one of the best choices for cooking and baking.
- The Vanilla syrup is made from pure Madagascar Vanilla beans.
- The syrup has an infusion of water and alcohol.
- It does not contain any artificial sugar.
- There are no artificial ingredients.
- The syrup features a pure vanilla flavor.
6. Monin Vanilla Syrup
If you are not concerned about calories but only want to consume flavor-rich Vanilla syrup, then Monin is the best choice for you. One of the best parts about Monin Vanilla syrup is that it doesn’t have any artificial ingredients.
The natural flavors of Vanilla contribute to the delicious taste of Vanilla, and it is made from natural vanilla beans which is why you can always rely on it. One cup of Monin Vanilla syrup contains around 100 calories. If you’re okay with the calorie content, you can add this syrup not only to your cocktails but to drinks too. This can be one of the best choices for adding flavor to numerous non-alcoholic drinks.
- There are no artificial sugars in this syrup.
- The syrup is high in calories.
- The syrup is a perfect addition for cocktails and drinks.
- You can use it with non-alcoholic drinks.
- The syrup contains around 100 calories.
7. DaVinci Sugar-free gourmet syrup
Sugar-free syrups have been an absolute favorite among people. Apart from using it for coffee, you can also use it for a wide range of drinks and baking. One of the main reasons people use the DaVinci Sugar-free syrup is that it can easily mix with hot drinks and doesn’t have many problems. Furthermore, it isn’t too sweet, which is a good thing.
The intensity of the syrup provides a balanced combination of artificial and natural flavors. Splenda is an artificial sweetener used to sweeten DaVinci sugar-free syrup. Therefore, you can always rely on this syrup if you want some sweetness in your coffee but don’t want to undergo a guilt trip.
- It is completely sugar-free.
- The syrup is a perfect addition for baking and drinks.
- The syrup features a combination of natural and artificial flavors.
- It can be mixed in hot drinks.
- Adds extra sweetness to coffee without hurting your diet.
8. Starbucks Naturally Flavored Coffee Syrup Vanilla
Who doesn’t love Starbucks? Hailed to be one of the most popular brands worldwide, if you’re looking for a coffee sweetener, Starbucks vanilla syrup can do it right for you. Unlike other brands’ vanilla syrup, Starbucks is quite affordable.
The rich flavor and aroma of Starbucks vanilla syrup will enhance your entire coffee experience. If you combine Starbucks roasted coffee beans with Starbucks vanilla syrup, the experience will be unmatched. It’s one perfect combination for Holidays when you want to relax in your pajamas.
Apart from the sugar version, there is a sugar-free version of the Starbucks vanilla syrup. One tablespoon of syrup to your coffee can do wonders. So, what are you waiting for? Try it today.
- It is quite affordable.
- The syrup can be added for Vanilla syrup.
- It is a sugar-free version of the Vanilla syrup.
- Few drops of the syrup can add a sweet taste.
- The syrup has a strong aroma and flavor.
9. Nielsen Massey for Williams Sonoma Madagascar Bourbon Tahitian Vanilla Extract
You are very unlikely to find this Vanilla extract anywhere because it is very specifically made for Williams Sonoma by Nielsen Massey. The best part about this Vanilla syrup is that it combines high-quality Tahitian and Madagascar Vanilla beans.
The cold extraction process contributes to the development of this syrup. It is extremely rich in flavor and can be a great addition to your cold recipes. You can use it for baking and flavoring your whipped cream. It is usually available in 8 ounces and can be the perfect pure extract.
- The syrup is specifically made for Williams Sonoma.
- The syrup is available in 8 ounces.
- It is made using a cold extraction process.
- The syrup is made via Madagascar and Tahitian Vanilla beans.
- The syrup is extremely rich in flavor.
10. Sonoma Syrup Co Vanilla Bean Crush Extract
One of the best parts about the Vanilla extract is that it is unusually thick and has chunks of vanilla seeds. No wonder this can be one of the best additions to your desserts and coffee. You get a better texture for Sonoma Syrup vanilla texture than the normal vanilla syrup.
It has an unusual texture, such as Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and Tahitian Vanilla beans. The syrup can be an exact replacement for sugar and add flavor. However, it is advisable to use it in equal amounts. If you like your coffee thick, this can be one of the best choices to make. Since it can be used for multiple recipes, you can surely make it.
- It is made using Tahitian and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla beans.
- The syrup has a thick texture.
- The syrup is a perfect addition to coffee and desserts.
- The Vanilla syrup is sweet and adds to the flavor.
- The syrup should be used in equal amounts.
Best Vanilla Extract Buying Guide
Whenever you’re purchasing vanilla extract, you need to consider a few things. Some of the most prominent things to look forward to are as follows:
Vanilla Bean Origins
The origin of vanilla beans is an essential factor. The vanilla beans refer to the seed pods of fruits of the particular Vanilla orchid plants. Similar to wine and coffee, the beans matter for Vanilla too. Sometimes you should consider choosing the pure ones over the blended ones. Some of the popular Vanilla beans are:
- Mexico and more.
The vanilla extract is usually sold in different quantities. Therefore, you should consider checking the size you’re paying for, and it can be sold for as small as 2 ounces. Depending on the origin and size, the price of the vanilla extracts will vary. Therefore, compare and choose accordingly.
Before buying any vanilla extract, you should consider checking its key ingredients. The vanilla extracts are usually made when the beans are infused in water and alcohol, and these may contain sugar and other flavors to make them sweet. Sometimes many of these vanilla extracts also contain thickening agents listed on the label. The higher the number of ingredients, the more delicious the flavor.
How do you want your vanilla extract to be diluted or concentrated? The vanilla extracts are usually available as a double and single fold, and it usually depends on the water and alcohol ratio. Most people use the single-fold for coffee and double-fold for the baking industry.
The right choice of Vanilla beans can play an essential role in enhancing the overall flavor of the coffee, and it is advisable to follow the tips and tricks for choosing the perfect coffee. Furthermore, basic extracts can play an important role in improving the texture of coffee too. Therefore, you can compare them and make a choice accordingly.
How are vanilla extracts obtained?
Ans. The vanilla extract is made using vanilla beans, a part of the pods grown across the pollinated orchids. These are unique vanilla orchids that can be one of the most potential options for tropical orchids. These are very high-maintenance plants as the Vanilla is harvested and soaked in alcohol to receive the best taste.
What is the shelf life of vanilla extract?
Ans. The alcohol-based vanilla extracts usually have a long shelf-life, which is delicious. However, if you opt for prolonged storage, the intensity of the taste will reduce significantly. If you have stored the vanilla extracts for years, there’s nothing wrong with using it, but you may not get the intense flavor.
Can Vanilla extract be gluten-free?
Ans. Yes. Several brands produce gluten and alcohol-free vanilla extract. The gluten-free vanilla extracts are most efficient for bakers. Nonetheless, you should consider checking the distillation process and legal classification to get the best.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- McCormick Culinary Imitation Vanilla Flavor provides a delightfully sweet, complementary vanilla flavor with a rich, dark coloring
- Crafted especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Imitation Vanilla Flavor is better at retaining its flavor at high temperatures and in baking over...
- Our 32 fl oz size is perfect for dispensing individual drops at a time, and the flip top can easily be unscrewed to add larger amounts to any bulk...
- McCormick Culinary Imitation Vanilla Flavor makes sweet foods sweeter, making it the perfect ingredient in everything from baked goods and frostings...
- Cook’s Pure Vanilla Powder is a revolutionary vanilla created by Cook’s as the first real alternative to liquid pure vanilla extracts.
- Excellent for applications where liquid, alcohol or vanilla’s amber color are unsuitable, such as white cakes. Never evaporates in baking, and a...
- Made from hand-pollinated and sun-cured vanilla beans in a dextrose base: Sweet. Pure. Revolutionary.
- Resealable plastic jar for safe and convenient storage, available in sizes 4.5 oz to 5 lbs
- All-natural, gluten-free, alcohol-free, non-GMO, vegan and Kosher
- VANILLA FLAVORING - Real, potent, organic vanilla flavoring derived from real vanilla beans (Vanilla planifolia) grown exclusively in Madagascar. No...
- NON-ALCOHOLIC - Our vanilla flavoring contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume, and is suspended in a mixture of water and vegetable glycerin. In...
- ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLE - We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields...
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely...
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and...
- Pure Vanilla blended with rich coffee flavor
- Easily flavor banana bread; frosting; fudge and custard with two teaspoons
- Vanilla bean extractives with coffee extract
- Sustainably ethically sourced, supporting families and communities throughout the Kingdom of Tonga
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- STRONG NATURAL FLAVOR – Our proprietary extraction process produces a rich flavored vanilla extract that preserves the 300 flavor compounds derived...
- CLEAN LABEL – Made from real vanilla beans, no additives, colorants, fake flavors and contains zero sugars.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with fair trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to...
- CERTIFIED – Our Pure Vanilla Extract is Kosher and Vegan certified.
- RECIPES – 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste = 1 Tbsp. vanilla powder
- Organic Vanilla Alcohol- Free is 100% natural, sugar free, gluten free, paleo, vegan, keto, kosher, no GMOs, and halal. Our organic alcohol- free...
- Versatile for home baking cookies, cakes, frosting and pancakes because of its heat stability, ease of incorporation and flavor release.
- Perfect choice for smoothies, protein shakes, hot and cold beverages, coffee, tea, bullet-coffee, and chai.
- Excellent for desserts like ice cream, puddings, custards, mouses, crème brulee, kulfi and other sweets.
- Excellent for desserts like ice cream, puddings, custards, mouses, crème brulee, kulfi and other sweets.
- NO ADDED SUGAR: Make keto friendly desserts or any sugar-free dessert. no fillers, just flavor.
- COMMERCIAL BAKERY GRADE: We supply professional bakeries with our vanilla extract across the country. Now you can have top quality vanilla extract in...
- FRESH VANILLA BEANS: We airship our handpicked, freshly dried vanilla beans from Uganda directly to our manufacturing facility in Houston, TX. You...
- RARE VANILLA : Ugandan vanilla beans provide a potent, creamy and chocolatey vanilla flavor to your baking or cooking. Vanilla experts are rating...
- SPECIALITY PRODUCT: Don't settle for mediocre vanilla extract. Spoil yourself or give our vanilla as a gift.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients...
- Real Mexican Vanilla
- Pure Vanilla Extract