Are you looking for the best Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500.
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- System 68 Pick-Up
- Gig bag Included
- Bridge Pins:Black ABS
- Medium-jumbo cutaway Body design for full bodied acoustic tone
- 25” Scale Length and narrower string spacing for Enhanced comfort
- New scalloped bracing pattern for increased bass response
- Abalone sound hole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system for shaping your sound in the mix
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with scalloped bracing for a louder, richer acoustic sound
- Yamaha's original SRT piezo pickup provides premium plugged-in performance
- High comfort satin mahogany neck with a slim taper profile
- Concert cutaway body with a gloss finish
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard, die-cast chrome tuners
- Thin-line cutaway Body design for exceptional playability
- 25" Scale Length and narrower string spacing for Enhanced comfort
- New scalloped bracing pattern for increased bass response.Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Abalone sound hole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system for shaping your sound in the mix.Top Material:Spruce
- Spruce top
- Meranti back & sides
- Nato neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- The perfect guitar for beginners
- Legendary Yamaha build quality
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Chrome Tuners
- The perfect first guitar; Combining quality woods and outstanding tone at an outstanding value
- Solid spruce top with Nato (Eastern Mahogany) back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- The acoustic guitars need a professional setup out of the box to achieve the player's preferences
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Nato Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup with a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for...
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible...
- Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth....
- Thinline cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top...
- Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an...
- Complete kit: Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup...
- ✔[Bright Warm Sound] The 3/4 size acoustic electric guitar features improved AAA spruce top, Sapele sides & back producing a brighter sound at high...
- ✔[Comfortable to play] Slender type C guitar neck has a cozy hold. Built-in two way truss rod allows you adjust proper string height and keep the...
- ✔[Play Acoustic or Electric] The 3/4 acoustic electric guitar produces bright and warm sound as an acoustic guitar when you play the guitar...
- ✔[Stay in Tune Longer] 18: 1 ratio gears ensure precise and accurate tuning. Closed chrome plated design tuning pegs are solid, dust resistant and...
- ✔[Complete kit for Getting Started] The 36 inch acoustic electric guitar comes with everything you need to get started with, including 3 guitar...
- Gloss Natural
- Dreadnought body style
- Laminate Spruce top
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 43.5” x 4.7” x 17.7”, compatible with 39/40/41 inch guitars.
- Soft bag with water resistent oxford cloth exterior. No need to worry about light rain.
- Durable two-way smooth plastic zippers.
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps + two handles for convenience.
- Two exterior pouches: one on front body and one on the neck. Pouches can fit sheet music, documents, music books, accessories (pedals, adapters,...
- ✅[Brighter Tone] Spruce top 3/4 acoustic electric guitar produces sweet and warm sound, great projection and volume to boot. The 36 inch guitar...
- ✅[Play Acoustic or Electric] The 3/4 acoustic electric guitar sounds identical to a regular acoustic guitar when unplugged. The onboard electronic...
- ✅[Travel Friendly] Compared with larger size guitar, 36 inch acoustic electric guitar is lighter to play whether you are sitting down or standing...
- ✅[Durable and Playable] Low string action of the 3/4 acoustic-electric guitar allows you feel comfortable to play. The built in truss rod allows you...
- ✅[Stay in Tune] Sealed nickel tuning pegs are harder, more durable and more wear resistant than chrome tuning pegs, 18:1 ratio gears ensure precise...
- Dreadnought Body Brings Outstanding Sound: Dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music. This guitar features an...
- Premium Spruce And Mahogany: Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flat-picking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity....
- Full-size Cutaway Design: Full-size (41") guitars with cutaway design and slender size C-shape neck has a cozy hold better access and more comfortable...
- Effective sound control: Built-in preamble for amplified use with volume control, 3 band EQ: bass, mid and treble, integrated tuner for fast and easy...
- Starter Kit: Everything needed for beginners is included, just unbox & play. The bundle includes Donner acoustic guitar, a good quality gig bag,...
- Sitka Spruce Mahogany Wood with Retro Art Color: Made of Sitka spruce top from North American and African mahogany back and sides with X bracing,...
- Crisp Balanced Sound: Donner mini jumbo guitar’s unique slim waist design makes it has feature of Auditorium guitar- crisp high frequency and...
- Complete Guitar Kit with PICKUP for Outdoors: Donner acoustic guitar package includes acoustic guitar, gig bag, strap, digital clip-on tuner, capo,...
- Lightweight & Easy to Handle: Donner 40 inch acoustic guitar has standard string scale and small resonance box offers both outstanding resonant sound...
- Playability: Smooth fretboard and C shaped neck profile allows sliding up and down fretboard smoothly without scratching fingers and offers players a...
- Flame Top; Basswood Back And Sides
- Catalpa Neck And Bridge; Rosewood Fingerboard
- Steel String; Sealed Gear Tuners. Number Of Strings: 6
- Country Of Origin : China
- ✅[Well Balanced Tone] Spruce Top and Mahogany side and back with a dreadnought body, the acoustic electric guitar produces richer, more balanced,...
- ✅[User-Friendly Design] The type C profile guitar neck with smooth fret ends allow you move between frets up and down rapidly without worrying about...
- ✅[Fast Tuning and Stay in Tune] 18: 1 ratio gears guarantee more precise and accurate tuning than 15:1 ratio gears. The sealed nickel-plated tuning...
- ✅[Ready for Stage] Vangoa acoustic-electric guitar features a built-in 4-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble, and Presto) and volume control offering the...
- ✅[Complete Equipment] The acoustic electric guitar bundle comes with all accessories you need to get started with, you have no need to get all of...
- Amazing sounding reverb and chorus built into the Guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings
- Three simple knobs let you adjust your amount of effects and the line out volume level
- The Guitar Body is based on Yamaha FG820, with a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- SYSTEM70 Trans Acoustic Preamp with a SRT Piezo Pickup
- STORIA III delivers a strong, earthy midrange tonality
- Solid Mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Black, wine Red and ivory inlay
- Luminous gloss finish
- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC GUITAR: The black acoustic guitar from the house of Kadence comes from the Frontier series. Our semi acoustic-electric guitars are...
- ADJUSTABLE ACTION: Built-in truss rod can balance the tension caused by strings or temperature change shrinking, for a straight and durable neck. The...
- DURABLE STRINGS: Built for great sound quality, high durability, and increased ease of use. The surface is coated with a bronze coating which does not...
- EASY CUTAWAY DESIGN TO PLAY: The cutaway design of this guitar electric acoustic allows you easier access to the upper frets. The high gloss finish,...
- QUALITY INSTRUMENTS FOR EVERYDAY: With a wide variety of musical instruments, Kadence is committed to developing better comfortable and functional...
Having trouble finding a great Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500, much less the best one?
- Which Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Yamaha Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar Apx500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Jameson Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Best Yamaha F300 Acoustic Guitar
- Best Yamaha Fs700s Solid Top Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Best Yamaha Fg700s 6 String Folk Acoustic Guitar
- Best Yamaha Acoustic Guitar Amp
- Best Esv Heirloom Thinline Bible Goatskin
- Best Telecaster Thinline Single Coil
- Best Alvarez Ad410c Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Best Electric Acoustic Guitar Equalizer
- Best Oscar Schmidt By Washburn Acoustic Electric Guitar
Q: Is the Yamaha apx500iii BL thinline acoustic-electric any good?
A: As the company justifiably points out, the APX500III BL Thinline Acoustic-Electric embodies the true spirit of Yamaha – quality, reliability and affordability. However, this is nothing without some style to attract the buyer in the first place, now is it?
Q: How much does the Yamaha apx500iii tuner weight?
A: Precision chromatic tuner Weight: 6.6lbs The Yamaha APX500III sports the classic dreadnought shape with a single Venetian-style cutaway for easier access to the higher frets. It’s a spruce/nato/rosewood combo, bringing out the best of the three worlds.
Q: What are the different finishes of the APX guitar?
A: The APX is available in a variety of finishes – the monochromatic Black, classic Natural, as well as multicolored Oriental Blue Burst, Dusk Sun Red and an all-time favorite – Vintage Burst. Action is pretty fast, with the strings lying very low, although there is no buzz or dead frets.
Q: What kind of pickup does a Yamaha apx600 have?
A: The APX600 and APX600FM models feature a unique undersaddle piezo pickup, the Yamaha proprietary SRT transducer featured in the highly-acclaimed A Series range, a natural tone and the feedback rejection and mix-friendly sound guitarists crave. Although its style has evolved, the essence of the APX remains the same.