Are you looking for the best Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts.
- No variation in pull effort from gear to gear
- Consistent, precise adjustment
- Carbon fiber cage
- Magnesium inner link
- Weighs 174 grams
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Highly durable
- Color : Silver Black
- Product Type: OUTDOOR RECREATION
- 11 speed, non-parallel shift movement - Front derailleur maintains angular relationship with the chain
- Trim removed from shifter ; Shifting feels more direct and precise on up and down shifts
- Steel cage design
- Integrated Chain Keeper - 2.5mm mounting and adjusting hex bolts, install or remove without loss of front derailleur appearance or shifting function
- Weight: 70gm (braze on)
- Model:RD-TZ500-GS; 6-Speed Bike Rear Derailleur.
- SHIMANO TOURNEY TZ-Rear Derailleur-Medium Cage-6-speed.
- Total capacity: 34T; Compatible chain: HG-UG 6-speed.
- Compatible with 6 speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains,the SHIMANO TOURNEY TY500 derailleur is offered in a wide range of fitments and cage options.
- Rival Right Shift/Brake Lever
- Brake/Shift Lever, Drop Bar-Right
- Stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
- Model:SL-TX30-6R bike shifter can tell the rider which gear has been selected during riding.
- 6 Speed shifter:The shifter is a trigger-type 6 speed right shifter with one lever for down-shift and a thumb button for up-shifts.
- Material: Made of high-quality plastic materials,safe and durable.
- Package list: 6 speed bike shifter(include shift cable)x 1.
- Application: Suitable for mountain bikes, commuter bikes, folding bikes. It is one of the important bike accessories that can provide smooth riding.
- Revolutionary innovation
- Performance that is simply second to none
- Achieve the ultimate ride
- Model:RD-TZ31-A rear derailleur compatible with 6/7 speed mountain bikes.
- Note:The bike rear derailleur is direct mount,not hub bolt mount .Please check the mount type of the original part before ordering.
- Stability: Durable aluminum alloy material and excellent shifting performance ensure safe and stable riding.
- Wide application: Rear derailleur is easy to use and maintain.Suitable for MTB,mountain bikes, road bikes, folding bicycles and so on.
- Important: Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, we will provide quality service.
- Hollow steel Dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provides superlative durability and a beautiful finish
- Stealth ring elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Aluminum Cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process
- Includes optional-use chainspotter arm to help prevent chain-drop
- Made of forged aluminium
- Designed for use with braze-on front derailleurs on frames without derailleur braze-on or mount
- 31.8 mm Clamp diameter
- Available in black colour
- 5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined
- Replacement chaining for SRAM Road cranksets
- Designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur.
- Size: 17.5cm x 8cm x 3.5cm/6.89" x 3.15" x 1.38".Any quality problems of the product can contact us for replacement at any time.
- Suitable for MTB / city car / recreational vehicle / road car / folding.
- The visual gear position display ensure the gear change is clear at a glance.
- 24 Speed Mountain Bike Variable Speed Governor Transmission One-piece Brake.
- 8-speed EZ FIRE PLUS shift/brake handle provides an ergonomically designed finger position and trigger-style handle.
- RED eTap Rear Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM Spare Part
- For Red 2013
- MTB Road Bike Rear Derailleur Hanger extender kit with bolts, new design , fit 34-52t MTB Road bike flywheel
- Hollow out design, ultralight and beautiful, only 11g with bolts.
- A Little longer of center distance, 28.9mm, easily compatible with 40/42/46/50/52T for MTB and 34/36/40/42T for road. Total length is 50.8mm, which...
- Structural upgrading, accurate adjustment, abolishing the limit position on the common hanger extender, increase the adjustment range, and easier to...
- Professional testing tools ensure high qualities, come with AL 7075 aluminium alloy M10 screw 0.001mm high precision micrometer caliper.
- PG-1170 Cassette - Designed for smooth, high shifting performance with a quieter chain/cassette combination
- Semi-Spidered - Our cassette features a semi-spidered design that is light, strong and efficient for a maximum stiffness to weight ratio
- Power Glide - More reliable, more durable, better performing shift technology for smooth and positive shift performance
- Force 22 Groupset - Engineered to seamlessly pair with SRAM's Force 22 group, and includes the addition of a 16T cog neatly tucked into the cassette's...
- Material - Cog cluster is made of high grade steel that is heat treated for strength and durability with a forged 7000 series alloy lock ring
- Technical data:
- Use: MTB
- Installation: direct mounting
- System compatibility: 12-speed
- Design: long cage
- Extended B-Knuckle for improved clearance for 28t cassettes
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- Outside Carbon Cage designed for precise chain management and new reduced profile inner cage
- AeroGlide Pulleys with steel bearings
- Weight: 178g (short cage)
Having trouble finding a great Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Partss available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts, much less the best one?
- Which Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sram Red 22 Rear Derailleur Parts is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Sram Nx Rear Derailleur 11 Speed
- Best Sram X7 Derailleur
- Best Sram Eagle Derailleur
- Best M781 Rear Derailleur
- Best Alivio 8 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Best Dura Ace 9000 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Best Dura Ace 9070 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Best Deore Xtr Rear Derailleur
- Best Rear Derailleur Jockey Wheel Replacement
- Best M780 Rear Derailleur
Q: What is the manufacturer number for the SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur?
A: REAR DERAILLEUR B-BOLT / B-SCREW / LIMIT SCREWS RED 36T ETAP AXS Manufacturer # 11.7518.093.008 … read more Type 3 cage lock with spring for SRAM XX1 Eagle/X01 Eagle rear derailleurs … read more
Q: What is the model number of the derailleurs rear spare parts?
A: Derailleurs Rear Spare Parts Model ID: RD-SPP-A0 Derailleurs Rear Spare Parts Specifications Manuals & Documents Specifications Enter serial number for exact specs Locate serial number on your product Spares Category
Q: What is the pulley cage assembly for SRAM?
A: SRAM Pulley Cage Assembly to rebuild your SRAM rear derailleur. Repairs your damaged derailleur … read more SRAM Pulley Cage Assembly to rebuild your SRAM rear derailleur.
Q: How big is the SRAM spare parts catalog for 2023?
A: Spare Parts Catalog PDF 2023 SRAM Spare Parts Catalog 58 MB Find a Dealer We encourage you to visit your local bike shop – especially an authorized SRAM dealer – for expert advice, installation and service for SRAM products. Dealer Locator Online Support Visit our online support hub for Frequently Asked Questions.