Are you looking for the best Shimano 203 Adapter? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Shimano 203 Adapter.
- Description: Rear 203mm, P/S
- Country of Origin: China
- brand: SHIMANO
- manufacturer: Shimano
- TOP QUALITY: Disc brake adapter is made of high quality aluminium alloy material, which is anti-corrosion and not easy to deform.
- DURABLE TO USE: With low profile design, lightweight and durable for long term use, much saving money.
- DESIGNED FOR: Suitable for A disc brake seat, mounted on the front fork with 203mm(8") brake disc.
- WELL EQUIPPED: Comes with screws for assembly, so it is easy to install, a good replacement parts for bike.
- GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product received, you can apply for unconditional return and refund within 180 days. In terms of any...
- Interchangeable, precision engineered disc calliper mount adapter
- For post type disc callipers to be mounted to post type forks with 203 mm disc rotors
- Disc brake adaptor lead for for brake calliper on for fork/picture frame
- Interchangeable, precision engineered disc calliper mount adapter
- For post type disc callipers to be mounted to international standard frames with 203 mm disc rotors
- Fits post mount brake to IS mount fork.
- Machined window for lighter weight
- Includes bolts
- Shimano Reference Number: MA-90-F-160 P/S
- The disc brake mount is used on the B-pillar front fork collocation with a 203mm disc rotor. The disc brake mount is used on the rear fork of the...
- Made of super strength and light alloy.
- For IS front & rear wheel. Bolts and washers are included.
- Designed for Avid, for Shimano, for Hayes, etc, MTB Disc Break system.
- NOTICE: This is not a universal adapter, isn't perfect suitable for all bicycle frame. Some of bicycle frame models need to be used with washers....
- High quality ultra light disc brake adapter for PM to PM front fork or rear frame.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy; Fit for 203mm / 8 inch disc rotors
- Mount Type: Post Mount Caliper to Front Fork Post or Rear Frame Mount
- Caliper Type: Post Mount Caliper
- Packing included 2 bolts and 2 washers
- Actual Weight Notes: Weight is for brake adapter with hardware.
- Disc brake mount adapter
- Use: Rear
- Material: [conversion plate] steel, [lockring] alloy
- Attachment Type: [hub] centerlock
- Compatibility: [rotor] 6-bolt
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- 【Compatible】Brake adapter is compatible for Front IS/POST 180mm 203mm, Front POST/POST 180mm 203mm, Rear IS/POST 180mm 203mm, Rear POST/POST 180...
- 【CNC Machined】Aluminum alloy rotor adapter adopts CNC machining technology, which is sturdy and durable and has a long service life.
- 【Universal Installation】Fits all brands such as shimano, tektro, hope, magura, promax, hayes, formula, quad, etc.
- 【Upgrade accessories】Perfectly suitable for rotors from 160mm to 180mm and 203mm, and the installation is very convenient.
- 【US STOCK】Disc Brake adapter will be delivered in 5-7 working days from the US warehouse. Our products had been experimental tested 10000+ times,...
- CNC machined anodized alloy adaptor, use for install 200mm 203mm rotor caliper on 180mm PM post, also for install 180mm rotor caliper on 160mm PM...
- Package include: 1x post mount adapter, 2x mount bolts with spacers whashers.
- Material: [rotor] steel, aluminum, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type: 6-bolt
- Diameter: 160mm 180mm, 203mm
- Claimed Weight: [203mm] 187g, [180mm] 154g, [160mm] 135g
- Activity: mountain biking
- Outside Diameter: 203mm. Center Distance: 44mm. Thickness: 1.9mm
- Pattern: Standard, 6 bolts pattern. Material: Stainless Steel (SUS410).
- Easy to Mount on your Disc Brake Ready Frame and Fork.
- Excellent heat dissipation, Ideal for Shimano Alivio/Deore Disc Brake Systems
- Package Include： 2 x 203 mm Disc Brake Rotor + 12 x Screws
- 【COMPATIBLE】: Disc brake adapter is compatible for Front IS/POST 160mm, Front IS/POST 180mm, Front IS/POST 203mm, Front POST/POST 180mm, Front...
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDE】: The bike disc brake sets'spackage included 1 bike disc brake adaptor and 2 bolts.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】: Disc adapter bracket for bike made of high quality aluminium alloy, the bike disc brake adaptor is durable for long service...
- 【GREAT ACCESSORY】: Disc brake caliper mount adapter is a great cycling accessory for the cyclists.
- 【GUARANTEE】: If you are not satisfied with our product received, you can apply for unconditional return and refund within 180 days. In terms of...
- [Material]: The bike disc brake adaptor is made of high quality aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable in use
- [Easy to Install]: Comes with 2 bolts for simple installation, no need for extra modification; Universally suitable for MTB Road Bike
- [Exquisite Workmanship]: Fine CNC processing surface, perfectly decorate your bicycle
- [Compatibility]: It is compatible for Front IS/POST 160mm, Front IS/POST 180mm, Front IS/POST 203mm, Front POST/POST 180mm, Front POST/POST 203mm,...
- [100% Satisfaction]: If you have any question about this item, please feel free to contact us, we will help you within 24 hours on week days
Having trouble finding a great Shimano 203 Adapter?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Shimano 203 Adapter research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Shimano 203 Adapters available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Shimano 203 Adapter for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Shimano 203 Adapter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Shimano 203 Adapter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Shimano 203 Adapter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Shimano 203 Adapter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Shimano 203 Adapter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Shimano 203 Adapter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Shimano 203 Adapter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Shimano 203 Adapter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Shimano 203 Adapter, much less the best one?
- Which Shimano 203 Adapter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Shimano 203 Adapter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Shimano 203 Adapter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Shimano 203 Adapter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Shimano 203 Adapter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Shimano 203 Adapter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Shimano 203 Adapter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Shimano 203 Adapter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Shimano 203 Adapter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Shimano 203 Adapter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Shimano 203 Adapter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Shimano 203 Adapter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Shimano 203 Adapter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Shimano 203 Adapter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Shimano 203 Adapter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Shimano 203 Adapter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!