Are you looking for the best Parker Flaring Tool? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Parker Flaring Tool.
- Flaring Tools. Quantity Per Case: 1.
- Cordless Power Flaring Tool, 3/4 inch Max OD
- Complete a flare in 15 seconds
- Ultra light at 2.9 lbs
- Quick connect with ready-to-use clamps
- Over 100 flares per charge
- Used Book in Good Condition
- English (Publication Language)
- 331 Pages - 02/01/2004 (Publication Date) - Parker Hannifin Corp (Publisher)
- SWAGING TOOL: Combination of power and control makes this ideal for HVAC/R instillation, maintenance, and repairs. Can swage 1-5/8" tubing to 5/16"...
- SINGLE HAND OPERATION: One handed setup made possible by an innovative hydraulic mechanism and release button. Convenient and comfortable design....
- TO USE: Select the correct head, place it on the tool and make a quality swage. Simply press release trigger for easy tube release, ensuring no metal...
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: The pistol shape design means it can fit in the small, hard to reach areas
- INCLUDES: Swage body, deburrer, kit box, and 5 expander heads (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8")
- This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found
- Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible
- Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter
- Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness
- Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort
- Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming
- Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place
- Equipped with an enlarged die set compression area for better grip of dies
- This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- Specifically designed to meet R-410A flaring specifications and all 45° flares.
- Internal break away clutch that disengages when flare is completed, prevents over flaring and crushing the copper tubing.
- Automatic tube stop height gauge for a perfect R-410A flare every time!
- 3/4" -12 point reversible ratchet wrench included reduces the amount of effort required to manually flare in a confined work space.
- 3/8" square drive can be used with a cordless electric drill for faster flaring. Cordless drill and socket adapter not included.
- GM fuel Line Flare, Brake Lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"
- Flare/double Flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2", metric bubble Flare 4.75, 6, 8, and 10 mm, GM transmission cooling Line 3/8 and 1/2
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Package Weight: 5.851 kilograms
- POWERFUL AND COMPACT: Bending soft metal pipes and tubing has never been easier. The proprietary design allows it to fit where others can't, while not...
- EASY TO SETUP: Place universal crossbar and desired color-coded mandrel on handle, snap into place, click pumping lever into ready position, and place...
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: The ratcheting mechanism and innovative release lever allow for bending with one hand. Pump lever until desired angle is...
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Bender body, crossbar, reverse bending attachment and mandrels for 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 7"8 tubing
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Length: 16.4", Width: 12.3", Height: 3.3", Weight: 10.8 lbs
- Advanced digital refrigerant manifold & micron gauge for HVAC & Refrigeration diagnostics & service
- Fieldpiece digital manifold gauges accurately measure low & high pressure, with superheat and subcooling
- Advanced digital refrigerant manifold has protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- Four valve manifold with vacuum gauge has the ability for Job Link Psychrometer probes to connect to SMAN
- Equipped with a data log and temperature compensated system tightness test
- [Expanding & Flaring 2 in 1] - This hydraulic swaging tool kit can be used for flaring and expanding of copper pipes, which can meet your maintenance...
- [Parameters] - Suitable for 12 different pipe diameters: Φ3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8”, 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 22mm....
- [High Efficient & Portable] - Compared with manual flaring tools, hydraulic type is more time-saving, labor-saving and more efficient. The thickened...
- [Wide Application] - This repair tool is applicable to soft copper / aluminum pipes, and widely used in the maintenance of HVAC, refrigerators, air...
- [One-year Warranty] - Within one year of purchase, if something goes wrong with the product, you can replace it for free.
- DIY: Create Perfect 45° SAE Inverted, ISO Bubble, Push-Connect, GM Fuel Line, and single flares quickly
- TEST YOUR METAL: Use to flare steel, stainless steel, and copper-nickel tubing
- FLARES IN A PINCH: Can be operated one-handed in tight quarters
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: 4LTL is proud to produce and back their tools with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- INCLUDES retaining jaws and dies for 3/16, ¼, 5/16, ⅜, ½, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm flares
- A Full Range 1/8 To 3/4 Inch O.D. Flaring Tool Available For Copper, Brass And Aluminum Tubing
- Self-Centering Yoke For Precise 45 Degree Flare Grips Without Marring Or Constricting Tube
- Automatic Tube Height Gauge For Correct Tubing Height
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Creates single, double inverted (SAE) flares & bubble (ISO) flares up to 0.040" wall thickness
- Designed to perform flares on thin wall steel, aluminum, copper, and nickel-copper tubing
- Includes flaring dies for sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Self-centering yoke has corresponding slots to hold bar assembly tightly in place during flaring
- Contents Include: (1) SAE Forged Alloy Steel Flare Bar, (1) Metric Forged Alloy Steel Flare Bar, (1) Self Centering Premium Yoke, (10) Flare Die...
- WHAT IT DOES: The BLACKMAX BTB300 is a "ratchet crossbow" style tube bender that is ideal for easily bending soft copper and aluminum tube up to 90...
- CUSTOMIZE BY SIZE: The BTB300 features seven quick change color coded mandrels for bending soft copper and aluminum tube
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: CPS brings the BLACKMAX BTB300 to market with a compact, professional, patented design
- INCLUDED: The BTB300 comes with a strong molded plastic carrying case for safe storage
- ABOUT US: CPS Products is a business built by technicians, for technicians. We design Tools for the Professional Service Technician. With the...
- 🚖Apply To: The versatile tube Flaring Tool applies to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard...
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to...
- 🚖Easy Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- High-temperature method preserves malleability, preventing cracks and leaks
- For use on soft copper
- 6-Piece set with the most common HVAC tubing diameters
- Create perfect flares for leak-tight fits
- SPIN Flaring Tools make flares with the ideal dimensions for a perfect packing, due a wider area of contact between the flare surface and the...
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER holder keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENGLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- THIS TOOL CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case
- 💎[Multi-functions] With Flaring and Expanding functions. Includes a deburring tool for cleaning the interior and exterior of tubing. Plastic molded...
- 💎[High quality material]Made of durable hardened steel.Suitable for create soft copper and aluminum joints for plumbing use.
- 💎[More Choise]Comes with six dies pipe clamp,ranging from 3/16" to 7/8" O.D. for different sized tubes
- 💎[Convience to use]Hydraulic working and anti-skid PVC environmental protection long handle with cushioned grips for comfortable leverage while...
- 💎[ATTENTION]-Not for Brakeline Fuel Transmission Brake Line
Having trouble finding a great Parker Flaring Tool?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Parker Flaring Tool research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Parker Flaring Tools available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Parker Flaring Tool for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Parker Flaring Tool?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Parker Flaring Tool? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Parker Flaring Tool, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Parker Flaring Tool available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Parker Flaring Tool that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Parker Flaring Tool?
- What benefits are there with buying an Parker Flaring Tool?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Parker Flaring Tool?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Parker Flaring Tool, much less the best one?
- Which Parker Flaring Tool are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Parker Flaring Tool?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Parker Flaring Tool, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Parker Flaring Tool, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Parker Flaring Tool. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Parker Flaring Tool buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Parker Flaring Tool currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Parker Flaring Tool has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Parker Flaring Tool?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Parker Flaring Tool.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Parker Flaring Tool objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Parker Flaring Tool.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Parker Flaring Tool, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Parker Flaring Tool is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Parker Flaring Tool information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Parker Flaring Tool is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Double Flaring Tool
- Best Cordless Flaring Tool
- Best Ridgid Double Flaring Tool
- Best Hydraulic Double Flaring Tool
- Best Hydraulic Flaring Tool Set
- Best Mastercool Hydraulic Flaring Tool Repair
- Best Hydraulic Flaring Tool Kit
- Best Eastwood Flaring Tool
- Best Eastwood Brake Line Flaring Tool
- Best Flaring Swaging Tool