Are you looking for the best Fluke Power Factor Meter? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Fluke Power Factor Meter.
- 6-IN-1 MULTIMETER --- detect and display voltage, current, active power, battery electric energy, power frequency and power factor on one interface.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE --- voltage AC 80.0-300.0V; current 0-100A; power 0-30000W; Electric energy 0-99999kwh; frequency 45.0Hz-65.0Hz; power factor...
- DISPLAY --- digital LCD color display.
- DATA AUTO STORAGE --- when power off, the electric energy data will be stored and memorized automatically, can be reset.
- NOTE --- this meter can only be used for measuring 50-60Hz pure AC city electricity, it will be damaged if used to measure square wave, inverter...
- 1.Digital Multimeter:This power energy meter can measure and display voltage current active power energy frequency and power factor at the same...
- 2.Overload Alarm function:Backlight and power will flash simultaneously to give an alarm when exceeding the preset value.You can preset power limit by...
- 3.Automatic Data Storage Function:The last test data is stored automatically when the power supply abruptly lose. Don't worry about data loss due to...
- 4.One-touch Control:The button can be used to control the backlight,reset energy, preset power alarm limit.
- 5.LCD Display:Large-screen LCD with all sight 180° view,The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually.
- 6 Optic wave length selection --- 850nm / 1300nm / 1310nm / 1490nm / 1550nm / 1625nm
- Clear LCD display. Optional backlight supports night operation. FC converter for FC/SC/ST interface
- Compact design, lightweight, easy to carry, operate and low power consumption
- Switch between Absolute power and Relative Power reading. With high sensitivity, high precision
- Specially designed for professionals who totally maintain the fiber optic network. Comes with English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Italian user manual.
- HIGH POWER WATT METER: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max.16A, compatible with 220v ac
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.01V and 0.001A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: With wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours
- PROFESSIONAL KILOWATT METER: Start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord
- Smart battery monitor without display - all settings and parameters are read out on a mobile device - all you need is a Bluetooth connection and the...
- Parameters such as the state of charge, remaining time, progress information, and much more can be monitored --- the Smartshunt is the perfect...
- Current supply voltage range: 6.5 - 70 VDC (therefore suitable for 12V, 24V and 48V systems) --- Current consumption: <1 mA --- Input voltage range,...
- Resolution and accuracy: Current: ± 0.1A --- Voltage: ± 0.01V --- State of charge (0-100%): ± 0.1 Ah --- Remaining time: ± 1 min --- Temperature...
- Dimensions: 500A: 46 x 120 x 54 mm --- 1000A: 68 x 120 x 54 mm --- 2000A: 68 x 120 x 76 mm --- Protection class: IP21 --- Cable (supplied): Two cables...
- True-RMS Multi -Function Clampmeter: easy to use and operate; can accurately measure AC current, test AC and DC voltage, Low impedance, serve as...
- NCV or Non Contact Voltage Detector: it can detect conductor with a voltage higher than 90V AC without touching any wires; NCV sensor is at the tip of...
- LCD display with backlight, data hold function, low battery detector, overload protection, auto power off after 15 minutes, etc; meets IEC safety...
- Test probes (2 types), thermocouple, test clips, dupont wire probes, crocodile clips, mini crocodile cable, mini wire stripper tool, mini...
- With durable carrying bag; Satisfaction guarantee: 30-day manufacturer guarantee and lifetime customer support
- Current clamp is based on hall effect technology
- Use in measurement of both DC and AC current
- it may be used in conjunction with oscilloscopes and other suitable recording instruments for accurate non-intrusive current measurement
- 1.4" Crest factor
- 100 mV/A output sensitivity
- Electricity usage monitor: Monitor is the killer of the high-cost energy appliance, helping you lower power consumption and save money.
- Digital LCD Display: Large clear LCD display for easy reading, the screen size is 47cmx60cm.
- Various Parameters: Power(W), Energy (kWh), Voltage, Amps, Power Factor, Cost and Minimum & Maximum Power, ideal for energy consumption monitor.
- Overload Protection: Once the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor, LCD will display "OVERLOAD" with booming noise to remind the user
- Built-in Battery:With 3.6V rechargeable battery(NI-MH), It can store electricity. which allows meter to be moved and viewed without losing readings.
- 6-IN-1 MULTIMETER --- detect and display voltage, current, active power, battery electric energy, power frequency and power factor on one interface.
- Practical Multimeter: Meter with fast measuring speed of 2 times/s has voltage measuring r-ange of AC 80-300V, current measuring r-ange of 0-100A,...
- Reset Function: Hold press the clearing button on the front panel of the meter for 5 seconds, and the meter's accumulated value will be cleared....
- 80-300V 100A Voltage Current Power Factor Frequency Electric Energy Monitor Ammeter Voltmeter Multimeter Tester 110V 220V Digital Color LCD Volt Amp...
- Data Auto-Storage: When power is off, the meter will automatically save the current power value, and will read the value and continue to accumulate it...
- 1.9 in 1 Measuring Type/Range:Voltage 0-200V,Current 0-300A,Power 0-60000W,Impedance 0-1000Ω,Internal Resistance 0-999mΩ,Capacity 0-1000AH,Dump...
- 2.LCD Display:Large-screen LCD with a full sight of 180° view,The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually.
- 3.Two modes: normal display mode and dormant mode.
- 4.No screws design: Press down terminal buttons, insert bare thread and release.
- 5.Wildly application:DC multifunction battery meter wildly applied to solar system/industrial assembly line/Automobile/RV etc.
- Save Up to 25% on your Electric bill
- 15 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- WholeHouse Surge Protector
- UL listed, Made in USA, Nema 3 Rating
- 220V single Phase, 200 Amp
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with fluke connect measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the cloud
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 376 FC
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real time with ShareLive video calls
- Measure voltage with or without test leads
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600V through the open fork, without test leads
- Be faster: Not need to open covers or remove wire nuts simultaneously measure voltage and current
- Be everywhere: 17.8 millimeter open fork is widest in the industry; Measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 millimeter2)
- Field Sense technology for AC voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage. Jaw opening: 0.7 inch
- 6 Test Functions - The MICTUNING AC multimeter is mainly used to measure the voltage(80-260V), current(0-100A), power(0-22000W), energy(0-999kWh),...
- Excellent Visual Experience - The LCD HD display screen, combined with the backlight function, makes it easy to read the displayed data, giving you an...
- Safer Use - With the overload alarm function, when the actual value exceeds the preset value, the backlight will flash to make you know in time. You...
- Firmer Installation - With the three-point snap design on both sides, high flexibility, make the installation firmer. The design of the screw wiring...
- Wide Application - Widely used in home appliances, inverter power supply, high and low distribution cabinet, photovoltaic system, etc
- Measures single or three phase loads; voltage, current and frequency; power including active power, non-active power, and power factor; and total...
- Remote access to measurements via the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software
- Graphs show trends and fluctuations of the measurements during the monitoring period; and alarm settings notify users when measurement values are...
- 3540 FC Three-Phase Power Monitor is portable, wireless, battery powered, and easy to install
- PI (polarity index) /DAR (dielectric absorption ratio) with Trend It graphs identifies problems faster
- Memory storage through mobile Fluke Connect Measurements App eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking...
- Temperature Compensation through App helps establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements; Includes auto discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Fluke 289/FVF/IR3000 True-RMS Electronics Logging Digital Multimeter Combo Kit with Fluke Connect Compatibility and FlukeView Software
- 289/FVF/IR3000 289 Multimeter with Software and Wireless Connectivity Kit
- NEW - Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- NEW - Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- ★ 6 in 1 TEST FUNCTIONS : One interface displays 6 kinds of measurement parameters at the same time, including voltage(80-260V), current(0-100A),...
- ★ BETTER VISUAL EXPERIENCE : LCD HD display, 360° viewing without dead angle, with backlight function, it is clearly visible whatever day or night
- ★ OVERLOAD ALARM FUNCTION : When the actual value exceeds the preset value, the backlight will flash to make you know in time. You can set power...
- ★ FIRMER INSTALLATION : The design of the screw wiring makes the wiring firmer. With the three-point snap design on both sides, high flexibility,...
- ★ WIDE APPLICATION : Widely used in home appliances, high and low distribution cabinet, inverter power supply, photovoltaic system, etc
- 75 to 1000VAC input voltage
- 45 to 65Hz frequency range
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
- Fully insulated alligator clips with wide jaws
- Durable housing with back cover magnet for attachment to an AC distribution panel for easy measurement
Having trouble finding a great Fluke Power Factor Meter?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Fluke Power Factor Meter research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Fluke Power Factor Meters available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Fluke Power Factor Meter for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Fluke Power Factor Meter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Fluke Power Factor Meter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Fluke Power Factor Meter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Fluke Power Factor Meter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Fluke Power Factor Meter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Fluke Power Factor Meter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Fluke Power Factor Meter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Fluke Power Factor Meter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Fluke Power Factor Meter, much less the best one?
- Which Fluke Power Factor Meter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Fluke Power Factor Meter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Fluke Power Factor Meter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Fluke Power Factor Meter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Fluke Power Factor Meter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Fluke Power Factor Meter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Fluke Power Factor Meter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Fluke Power Factor Meter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Fluke Power Factor Meter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Fluke Power Factor Meter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Fluke Power Factor Meter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Fluke Power Factor Meter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Fluke Power Factor Meter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Fluke Power Factor Meter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Fluke Power Factor Meter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Fluke Power Factor Meter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Fluke Fluke 233
- Best 4life Transfer Factor Plus Tri Factor
- Best Fluke Air Flow Meter
- Best Fluke Multimeter For Electricians
- Best Infrared Thermometer Fluke 62
- Best Fluke 1507 Manual
- Best Fluke Multimeter 73 Iii
- Best Fluke Wifi Analyzer Pro
- Best Fluke 79 2
- Best Fluke Networks Fibr 1 Kitpro Vf
Q: What are Fluke meters used for?
A: Fluke digital multimeters combine multiple meter functions into one. Use them in the field or on the bench to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical measurements, appliance testing, lighting systems, electricity meters and more. Most meters log and graph data right on the screen.
Q: What is function of power factor meter?
A: Definition: The power factor meter measures the power factor of a transmission system. The power factor is the cosine of the angle between the voltage and current. The power factor meter determines the types of load using on the line, and it also calculates the losses occur on it.
Q: What does a fluke meter measure?
A: Differentiation. While many Fluke products feature measurement functions, a “Fluke meter” most likely refers to the company’s clamp meters, distance meters and multimeters . Electrical engineering, electrical maintenance, surveying and construction widely use these devices.
Q: What is the measurement of power energy power factor?
A: The power factor is the calculated by dividing the total watts from each meter by the total volt-amps . With a three-phase, three-wire system, power factor should be measured using the three wattmeter method instead of the two wattmeter method if the load is unbalanced, that is if the phase currents are different.