Are you looking for the best drywall foot lift? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling drywall foot lift. Having trouble finding a great drywall foot lift? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire drywall foot lift research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best drywall foot lifts available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best drywall foot lift for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best drywall foot lift: Recommended
10 Best Drywall Foot Lift Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
PENTAGON TOOLS - 3000 Drywall Foot Lift 3000...
- Foot-operated lever for raising drywall panels off the ground for easier lifting
- Metal for strength and durability
- Lifts all standard size drywall sheets
- Pocket-size for easy transport
Bestseller No. 2
Drywall Panel Lifter, Door Hanging Tool,...
- 【Easy to use】Make a two-person job to a one-person job. A very good lifting tool that can easily lift the door and complete the installation of the hanging door alone.
- 【Multi-function tool】With multiple functions of door installation tools, file, and bottle opener
- 【Exquisite and compact】 It can be put in a tool bag and be carried easily with you.
- 【Lifting Height】 The maximum height that can be lifted is about 45mm (1.77")
- 【Durable material】Ergonomically designed and made from durable sturdy alloy.
Bestseller No. 3
PANELLIFT 125 Drywall Lifter
- Drywall lift can be assembled or disassembled in seconds with not tools required
- Tilting cradle brings loading height down to 34 inches for easy installation of drywall to walls. sloped or level ceilings up to 11-Feet tall
- Integral cradle outriggers extend to handle up to 4-by-16-foot sheets
- Disassembled unit fits into car trunk
- Maximum load rating of 150 pounds ensures plenty of support for lifting all standard drywall sheets
Bestseller No. 4
Enpoint Drywall Foot Lift, Alloy Foot Panel...
- Labor-Saving Design --- Ergonomic one-foot lever lift, easily & effortlessly lifting drywall, plywood, panels, fiberboard, sheetrock etc. Also can be door lifter tool.
- Anti-slip & Anti-off --- Anti-slip with grip surface & big foot buckle, anti-off with the front edge to limit and balance the panel to prevent slippage/ off hook.
- Reinforced Base --- An widened base with enhanced design to make the drywall lift distribute force even and strengthen bearing supports
- Alloy Material --- Sturdy aluminum alloy with welded reinforcement for strength and durability for long service span.
- Perfect Size --- Handy and lightweight but heavy duty, easy to transport and store in tool pouch/box.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Panellift 439 Drywall Lifter
- Made in the USA
- 200-Pound load capacity
- 36-Inch loading height. Lower with 195 Loader
- Added safety with torque limiter prevents overloading
- 3 year drive train limited warranty
Bestseller No. 6
Diversified Tools Pocket Kicker - Drywall...
- Diversified Tools Pocket Kicker is a versatile drywall tool - foot lifter, kicker, rasp, and pry tool.
- Lifts wallboard, doors, drywall, paneling, and tiles into position with ease.
- Easily accessible - Fits in your pocket or tool belt, replaces heavy lifters and large costly rasps.
- Gypsum Jaws drywall edge rasp never dulls and will not cut you.
- Ergonomically designed and made from durable, heat-treated aluminum.
Bestseller No. 7
Drywall Lift Panel 11' Lift Drywall Panel...
- 【Easy to assemble and disassemble】The drywall lift is very solidly built , The Panel Lift is easy to assemble and disassemble without tools. The Panel Hoist folds up nicely with good weight to strength ratio.drywall lift Panel Lift Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack Rolling Caster
- 【Allows one person working alone】This drywall lift is perfect for DIY and residential use. The Panel Lift allows one person working alone to install drywall walls and ceilings.The Panel Hoist easy to position and tweak to get them exactly where I needed them. Panel Lift Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack Rolling Caster drywall lift
- 【Safe and in good balance】The drywall lift with wheel base. Wide enough to stabilize a 12 foot drywall sheet 15 feet above ground , The telescoping center of the Panel Lift does the actual lifting through a cable/ pulley mechanism. Turning the wheel reels in a 3/16th inch metal aircraft cableof the Panel Hoist.Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack Rolling Caster drywall lift Panel Lift Panel
- 【150Lbs Load Capacity】This drywall lifter is made of heavy duty steel.The Panel Lift ensures its long life span. The Panel Hoist is load capacity is about 150 lbs.Lifter Jack Rolling Caster drywall lift Panel Lift Panel Hoist Jack
- 【quiet working】The drywall lift is almost no noisy and The Panel Lift is almost no squeeking soud when The Panel Hoist raise and lower the hoist.Rolling Caster drywall lift Panel Lift Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack
Bestseller No. 8
Panel Carrying Tools, Enpoint 2pcs Plywood...
- Perfect Combo --- 1pcs Foot Lifter for easily lifting & hanging to install; 2pcs Drywall Carriers for easily carrying panels, handling panels efficiently & effortlessly.
- Quality Material --- Strong ABS plastic for sheetrock carrier with TPR handle, Sturdy Aluminum Alloy for panel foot lifter. Sturdy and durable.
- Labor-Saving --- Allow 1-person to lift or carry a full panel while keeping muscles & back safe and avoiding pinched fingers.
- Ergonomic Design --- Both with the front edge with better balance to prevent sheets falling down, easy & comfortable to use.
- Pocket Size --- Small & lightweight but strong, conveniently fit in a tool belt or pocket for instant & easy access.
Bestseller No. 9
Drywall Lift Panel 11' Lift Drywall Panel...
- 【Easy to assemble and disassemble】The drywall lift is very solidly built , The Panel Lift is easy to assemble and disassemble without tools.
- 【Allows one person working alone】This drywall lift is perfect for DIY and residential use. The Panel Lift allows one person working alone to install drywall walls and ceilings.The Panel Hoist easy to position and tweak to get them exactly where I needed them.
- 【Safe and in good balance】The drywall lift with wheel base. Wide enough to stabilize a 12 foot drywall sheet 15 feet above ground , The telescoping center of the Panel Lift does the actual lifting through a cable/ pulley mechanism.
- 【150Lbs Load Capacity】This drywall lifter is made of heavy duty steel.The Panel Lift ensures its long life span. The Panel Hoist is load capacity is about 150 lbs.
- 【Quiet working】The drywall lift is almost no noisy and The Panel Lift is almost no squeeking soud when The Panel Hoist raise and lower the hoist.
Bestseller No. 10
Stark Professional Series 16' ft Drywall...
- Allows One Person Working Alone - This drywall lift is perfect for DIY and residential use. The Panel Lift allows one person working alone to install drywall walls and ceilings. The Panel Hoist easy to position and tweak to get them exactly where I needed them. Panel Lift Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack Rolling Caster drywall lift
- Large Cradle - Extends to 10' in width, has rubber caps on 3-position auto-locking outriggers to protect your material, and also features panel support hooks; it retracts to just 60" from the floor when tilted for easy loading
- Contractor Grade - Crafted from extra-duty, all-welded steel, this drywall lift can hoist panels up to 4' x 16' in size, with a maximum load of 150 pounds, and is designed to last a lifetime
- Versatile Function - Features a 16' reach for flat ceilings and over 19' reach on walls/angled ceilings; the cradle rotates 360', tilts 65' forward/backward and 10' side-to-side for use on both flat and sloped ceilings
- Tool Free Assembly - Easy assemble, no tool required. Quick tool-free setup and disassembly for storage
How Do You Buy The Best Drywall Foot Lift?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great drywall foot lift? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching drywall foot lift, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest drywall foot lift available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for drywall foot lift that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an drywall foot lift?
- What benefits are there with buying an drywall foot lift?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective drywall foot lift?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any drywall foot lift, much less the best one?
- Which drywall foot lift are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about drywall foot lift?
- Brand Value: Every brand of drywall foot lift has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an drywall foot lift?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your drywall foot lift.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade drywall foot lift objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their drywall foot lift.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an drywall foot lift, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an drywall foot lift is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.