Are you looking for the best dirt bike exhaust? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling dirt bike exhaust.
- This is a complete one piece exhaust system from the head pipe to the tail section.
- The performance of your vehicle and gives your bike better throttle response and more power
- The exhaust muffler w/ bracket Suitable for 110cc -150cc
- Connection diameter 28mm head Inside Diameter, 45mm eye to eye.Package include: 1 x Exhaust Muffler + 1 x Pipe
- Total length:80cm/31.49inch.Please compare your part against pictures to ensure this part fits your vehicle.
- Material: Stainless steel, and covered with carbon fiber color vinyl that make the exhaust looks Luxury and attractive
- Removable DB killer offers difference sound effect
- Reducing Overall Weight for Top Performance to Obtain Max Output
- This Muffler suitable for motorcycles under 500cc,it can be used for Dirt Bike, Street Bike, Scooter, ATV, Quad and Any Other Bike with Pipe Diameter...
- Any help, you are freely contact with us
- 38mm Exhaust Muffler Clamp For 125 140 150 160cc Dirt Pitbike Lifan YX Stomp SDG
- Connection Diameter: 38mm;Length: 320mm
- Package included: 1Pc Exhaust Muffler With Clamp
- Fitment: For Dirt Pit Bike Motorcycle
- We offer you three month warranty,you can buy it with confidence
- ▶ Fitment: Fit for Compatible with 90cc, 110cc ,125cc ,150cc ,160cc ATV Pit Bike Motorcycles; Fit for Compatible with Dirt Pit Bike QUAD ATV, Dune...
- ▶ Material: high quality aluminum, durable on using and easy to install and care on daily use.
- ▶ Specification: Length : 260mm/10.25in; Diameter: 28mm / 1.1in(as Picture show).
- ▶ Installation: No Installation Instruction Included, Professional Installation is Highly Recommend.
- ▶ Package Included: 1 set of Muffler Exhaust Accessories Kit(as pictures showing).
- Aftermarket Pit bike exhaust crush gasket,contains 12 pcs
- Designed to match the fit and function of the original gasket
- Offering tight seal & long service life
- Fits: 50-150cc PIT PRO PIT Bike, Trail Bike, Dirt Bike, Thumpstar Quad Bike
- Please check the size for compatibility before ordering it
- ➤ FITMENT - The Motorcycle Exhaust Muffler Pipe Can Fit For CRF150F CRF230F 2003-2013 Motocross Motorbike Dirt Bike
- ➤ QUANTITY - 1 * Complete Muffler Exhaust System As Pictures.Color Option: As Pictures.
- ➤ FUNCTION - The Complete Muffler Exhaust System Can Reduce Overall Weight For Top Performance To Obtain Max Output.
- ➤ HIGH QUALITY - 100% Brand New, Never Mounted.Attractive Design Decorated You Bike Into Good Looking.Pipe Is Made Of 304 Stainless...
- ➤ SPECIAL NOTE - Please carefully check the applicable model and caliber of the exhaust pipe before purchasing.Professional Installation...
- Package Dimensions: 2.0 H x 12.0 L x 2.0 W (in inches)
- Note: Wash plug cannot be used with some spark arrestor/quiet inserts. Please remove inserts before using washplug.
- Compatible with vehicle type: Street Bike
- Country of Origin: United States
- Aftermarket Replacement parts.
- Direct Replacement for a Proper fit and Easy Installation
- Package Include: 1pc Muffler With Clamp
- Fit For 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Pit Dirt Bike Mini Motocross Motorcycle (Such As Chinese...
- Please Carefully Check All Pictures And Sizes In The Listing To Make Sure It's The Correct Product You Need
- 【Fitment】Fit Honda CRF50 XR50 CRF50F (not fit Honda other modle). And Their Copies 70cc-125cc Bikes From China, Such As Chinese Made...
- 【Specification】This is a complete one piece exhaust system from the head pipe to the tail section. This will make your bike breath with any engine...
- 【Size】Removable pipe guard 28mm head, 45mm eye to eye
- 【Package Contents:】 1 x Exhaust Muffler， 1 x Exhaust head pipe， 1 x metal clip， 1 x Black rubber gasket， 2 x gasket， 1 x Screw kit。
- 【Note】Please check carefully the item pictures, model and size before purchasing. Or leave us messages for assistance if you are not sure about...
- This Pipe For: Mini bikes, go karts, generators, Predator Tillotson 196cc 212cc, Hemi Engine
- We Use True Image Of the Product Without Any Image Edit.
- 12 Gauge Pipe, Chrome Coated Surface Finished.
- Real ''TIG'' Welding, Slant Cut End.
- We Are the Direct Manufacturer. Therefore, We Got Lowest Price and Best Quality Control.
- 🏍️ [38-51mm for Most] Muffler fits for street/sport motorcycles, scooters, dirt bike, street bike ATV with 38-51mm diameter pipe.
- 🏍️[Removable DB killer] The Motorcycle silencer sounds deeper and quieter with bulit-in DB killer(for small displacement). It will sound louder...
- 🏍️[Titanium Alloy] It's made of high-quality Titanium alloy & stainless steel, corrosion resistance and rustproof.
- 🏍️[Fashionable] Double-head baking blue process, forming a four-color gradient effect of red, blue, yellow and silver. The exquisite and...
- 🏍️[Specification] Overall Length: 395 mm, Connection: 38-51 mm Slip-on type. Package includes 1pc motorcycle muffler with built-in DB killer...
- ❤ Fit for CRF150F CRF230F 2003-2017
- ❤ Pipe is made of 304 stainless steel,muffler is made of 6061-T6 aluminum
- ❤ Reducing Overall Weight For Top Performance To Obtain Max Output
- ❤ Attractive design decorated you bike into good looking
- ❤ Guarantee and Warranty - JFG Exhaust has 3 months guarrantee and warranty. If there any question and problem, just feel free to contact us.
- Less Noise, More Power - Expertly designed with a rear expansion chamber, this 2-stroke 47/49cc pocket bike exhaust can help lower engine noise while...
- For Pocket Rockets & Mini Dirt Bikes - This mini bike muffler is crafted to perfectly fit 2-stroke 47cc/49cc engine pocket bikes. It can also be...
- Designed For Easy Installation - The bent or angled design makes installation easier. Aside from screws, it also comes with a gasket for seamless...
- Superb Heatproof Coating - The exterior is finished with premium paint that stands well against high temperatures. The paint won't easily peel off so...
- Zero-Risk Purchase - We're confident that you'll love the performance of our gas bike exhaust. If not, get in touch with us to avail of our 1-year...
- Package Include: 5pcs Copper Exhaust Pipe Gasket
- Size: 32x24.5x5mm
- Fits:50-150cc PIT PRO PIT Bike Trail Bike Dirt Bike Thumpstar Quad Bike ATV Dune Buggy
- Please Check HIAORS Brand Package when you received.
- Connection diameter: 28mm
- Fits 28mm exhaust muffler with bracket for 70cc 110cc 125cc TTR pit bike
- Complete high performance big bore exhaust muffler system.
- Made to boost the performance of your vehiclesnd gives your bike better throttle response and more power
- Package include: 1 x Exhaust Muffler + 1 x Pipe
- 【Material】The Universal Motorcycle Exhaust Aesthetically pleasing carbon fiber finish which made with Aluminum+Stainless steel，Reducing Overall...
- 【Suitable for Various Bike Styles】：It is a universal slip on exhaust muffler that works with various bike including dirt bikes, street bikes,...
- 【Great Sound 】Great sounds With a removable DB killer for changing sound. you can hassle-freely to make it super-loud when you remove DB killer,...
- 【Specification】Overall Length: 365mm,Connection: 51mm Slip-on type;Motorcycle Unversal Exhaust Slip on Silencers & Mufflers ,1.5-2" Inlet...
- 【Warranty】:Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase;The muffler exhaust come with complete accessories include DB killer, springs...
- ✔ Dirt Bike Muffler Universal for Dirt Bike, Street Bike, Scooter, ATV, Quad and Any Other Bike with Pipe Diameter 38-51 MM.
- ✔ Slip On Exhaust Fits for 400cc and Below Displacement. Removable DB Killer Offers Difference Sound Effect.
- ✔ Attention: In Daily Use, Try to Avoid Water Entering the Exhaust Pipe and Keep the Exhaust Pipe Clean. Do Not Slam the Accelerator on the Spot for...
- ✔ Attention: If the Exhaust is Modified, the Oil from the Carburetor Will Be Sprayed on the Exhaust Pipe When Riding a Motorcycle. If It is not...
- ✔ The Body is Made of Stainless Steel Covered with Carbon Fiver Color Vinyl that Make the Exhaust Looks Luxury and Attractive. Manufacturer Warranty...
- Feature: Reducing Overall Weight For Top Performance To Obtain Max Output
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Specification: Length: 390mm ; Connection Diameter: 51mm
- Fitment: It Is Universal Muffler Can Be Used For Dirt Bike, Street Bike, Scooter, ATV, Quad And Any Other Bike With Pipe Diameter 38-51 mm
- Durable Body: Made of premium quality stainless steel,strong and durable; Color: Black
- Muffler Size:Oversize:11.8 inch ;Connection:38-51mm/1.5-2 inch
- Compatible with: The motorcycle exhaust muffler fit for most Dirt Bike Street Bike Scooter with pipe inlet diameter 51mm（2 inches）;Welding on...
- Package Included:1 piece motorcycle exhaust muffler, Come with all necessary hardware, Spring, Hook up
- This is a complete one piece exhaust system from the head pipe to the tail section. This will make your bike breath with any engine modifications, and...
- Removable pipe guard 28mm head, 45mm eye to eye
- Black and Red anodized aluminum body and end cap.
- Complete high performance big bore exhaust system.Please compare your part against pictures to ensure this part fits your vehicle.
- Stylish Design Perfect To Decorate Your Motorcycle.Install This Item Directly Onto Your Motorcycle.
Having trouble finding a great dirt bike exhaust?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire dirt bike exhaust research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best dirt bike exhausts available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best dirt bike exhaust for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Dirt Bike Exhaust?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great dirt bike exhaust? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching dirt bike exhaust, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest dirt bike exhaust available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for dirt bike exhaust that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an dirt bike exhaust?
- What benefits are there with buying an dirt bike exhaust?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective dirt bike exhaust?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any dirt bike exhaust, much less the best one?
- Which dirt bike exhaust are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about dirt bike exhaust?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding dirt bike exhaust, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for dirt bike exhaust, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible dirt bike exhaust. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an dirt bike exhaust buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available dirt bike exhaust currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of dirt bike exhaust has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an dirt bike exhaust?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your dirt bike exhaust.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade dirt bike exhaust objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their dirt bike exhaust.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an dirt bike exhaust, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an dirt bike exhaust is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining dirt bike exhaust information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding dirt bike exhaust is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Baja 70cc Dirt Bike Exhaust
- Best Dirt Bike Handguards
- Best Dirt Bike Handlebars
- Best Dirt Bike Levers
- Best Dirt Bike Loading Ramp
- Best Dirt Bike Art
- Best Go Karts With Dirt Bike Engine On It
- Best 2001 Ktm 125 Dirt Bike
- Best Vroom Rider Dirt Bike
- Best Apollo 250cc Dirt Bike
Q: What is a good beginner dirt bike?
A: Image via Zombie Drive. With a lightweight and compact design as well as well-balanced proportions, the Kawasaki KLX125 is the best dirt bike for beginners. It has a big-bike fit system that features separated fuel pump, injector, and throttle body which reduces air ingestion perfect for new riders.
Q: What is the most expensive dirt bike?
A: At the bottom of this list of the most expensive dirt bikes is the Husqvarna FC 450. With an average of 40hp and impeccable agility, the Husqvarna FC 450 may be small in size but makes up for big on capability.
Q: What is the best brand of dirt bikes?
A: The best brand known for producing the dirt bikes is the Japanese Yamaha. This brand is recognized for manufacturing the best of motorbikes, scooters, utility boats, automobile engines, multipurpose engines, pumps and many other equipment.
Q: Which is better ATVs or dirt bikes?
A: ATVs just aren’t made for adrenaline. Sure, you can go fast in a straight line just like you can on a dirt bike; however, jumping an ATV is nothing like jumping a lightweight dirt bike. Cornering on a dirt bike is much faster than an ATV as well. The fact is that dirt bikes are a far better adrenaline sport than ATVs.