Are you looking for the best custom kukri? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling custom kukri.
- Handmade Damasus Steel Hunting/kukri Knife
- Solid Colored Pakka Wood Handle
- Sharp Edge Blade
- Great Piece of Art
- Designed to Last forever
- Solid Built , Durable , Full Tang Hunting Kukri Survival knife ... 5 inches long rosewood handle .. 12 inches over all length with leather sheath
- 7 inches long Forged Damascus Steel (1095 / 4340) blade twisted pattern with 56 -58 HRC hardness
- Sharp and Hard Cutting Edge .
- Quality Finished , Perfect Grip , Balanced Knife
- High quality Leather Sheath of geninue cow hide leather
- Total Length 14.4 inches blade length 9 inches and handle length is 5.4 inches with amazing hand work on the handle.handle made of walnut wood
- our all items are 100% handmade and authentic damascus steel 100% , transportation is almost through DHL or UPS - If you have any questions about our...
- better quality of the sharp edge of the blade guaranteed , perfect grip , quality finishes , hard edge and cutting, the cutting edge to keep after the...
- quality material used 1095 / 15N20 alloy steels (352 true layers). hardness of the blade of this knife is HRC 58-60
- hands of durable high quality leather sheath included cowhide
- FULL TANG DESIGN: We believe in the ideology to provide our customers with excellent quality and experience therefore our hunting knives have a full...
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE: It is a 100% hand forged and rust resistant steel blade ensuring excellent strength and edge retention giving you an exquisite...
- BALANCED GRIP: The comfortable grip will immediately give you a feel of balance, efficiency and durability and the premium quality classic micarta...
- LEATHER SHEATH: The Fixed Blade Comes With A Complimentary High Grade Leather Sheath To Ensure That Your Knife Is Well protected and allows you to...
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We offer replacement or money back guarantee. Against all odds if you are unhappy with the beautiful piece of art that you have...
- Hand forged
- Overall length: 12.0"
- Handle: 5.5"
- Blade: 6.5"
Suitable for various, hunting, camping, throwing, boning, tactical and outdoor situations.
TRULY HAMMER FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE:
The material used for forging Damascus steel & (55-60 HRC) and (512) layers of Damascus steel,...
Blade length: (7)"inches
Handle length: (5)"inches
Overall length: (12)"inches
Weight of Knife:
150 grams Expertly Finished for Strong and Comfortable Grasp
High-quality protective sheath for safe and secure with easy access.
- Total length 15.00 inches Blade Length 10.00 inches Handle Length 05.00 inches - Amazing art on the knife with hand work - please see our others...
- Solid Built , Durable , Sharp and Hard Cutting Edge . Damascus Clip.
- Handmade , Forged Damascus Steel (1095 / 15N20) .
- Great Piece of Art. Perfect Gift Idea.
- Quality Finished , Perfect Grip , Balanced Knife with leather sheath top quality 100%
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Outpost Entertainment (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Size: Overall length 12.59 inches (32cm),Blade length:8.07 inches(20.5cm) Handle length: 4.72 inches(12cm),Blade thickness:4MM,Blade material: D2...
- Durable: Handmade full tang fixed blade hunting knife is rosewood handle multifunction tactical equipment which made of reliable D2 stainless...
- Design: Always pushing the limits,This hunting knife will make an impressive addition to your collection. The blade inspired by the...
- Great Gifts: This knife is a perfect gift for the avid hunter and outdoorsman!
- Package include: 1 x Shark blade tactical knife + 1 x Nylon sheath + 1 x Suede cleaning cloth for knife care
- The less-expensive, yet still excellent-performing "workhorse" version of our popular Gurkha Kukri knife; There are very few knives in the world that...
- Perfect as a lighter-weight bushcraft or camping tool that can be carried on a belt or lashed to a pack, our Kukri Machetes pack a great deal of value...
- The full tang is completely encapsulated in a comfortable and durable polypropylene handle that has been ergonomically designed for comfort and...
- Made of tough and durable 1055 Carbon Steel with black baked-on anti-rust matte finish for extra protection
- Includes a durable Cor-Ex sheath for added safety and carrying convenience; Dimensions: 13 in blade length, 5 in handle length, 2. 8 mm blade...
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in El Salvador
- KNIFE SPECIFICATION :- Classic Designed Hole Ring knife has an overall Length of 7 inch inches ; Blade Length 3.5 inch inches; Handle Length 3.5 inch...
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This knife is lighter and shorter than many other hunting knives making it easier to handle. All Our Items Are 100 percent...
- Damascus STEEL BLADE: The 3.5-inch blade is made from Damascus steel, which is designed to be used several times without having to sharpen it after...
- BEST FOR MULTI PURPOSE : SKINNING- HUNTING- CUTTING - SLICING - MINCING and DICING: The professional Knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks...
- MONEY BACK - 100 percent SATISFACTION: Our Knives have been built with Perfection in Mind. Ideal Multipurpose Cutlery Gift for Hunter or Outdoors man...
- 1. 10" blade with 5" rosewood handle, overall length 15 inches, thickness about 5mm at spine, weight: 1.2 Pounds.
- 2. The blades of knives are nicely hand forged with AUS-8, which is a type of high quality steel used only for high-end knives. Blade has been given...
- 3. Our handmade kukri knife feels great in your hand ! The knife is very powerful. It is great for hunting and cutting.Hand protected design, fixed...
- 4. The knife sleeve is made of the top layer leather, protect your knife from damage when not in use and provide several versatile carry options.
- 5. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
- Made in: Taiwan
- Category name: machetes
- Made in USA or imported
- Black Kukri-style machete with carbon-steel blade
- Ideal for chopping weeds, clearing campsite, and more
- Overall Lenght 17 1/4"
- Blade Lenght 12"
- Steel / Material Santoprene
- Handle - 5 1/4" Long
- Handmade by "Bishwakarmas" (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tool
- 10.5" Blade with 5.5" Buffalo Horn handle, Overall length 16 Inches, Thickness about 3/8" at Spine
- Highly Polished blade, sharp edge, Full tang rat-tail blade, official issued to Gurkhas in UK Regiment Key Product Features
- Authentic Tail tang Gripper Horn handle , very nice hand made leather sheath,Beautiful Chape (Khothi): Pointed metallic tip of the scabbard. Used to...
- Powerful Cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Strong And Durable: 65 mn carbon steel is tough and holds and edge well
- Secure And Comfortable: Injection molded handle with texture for grip
- Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- This Authentic Handmade Kukri knife handmade by Bishwakarma at Gorkha Kukri House factory in Nepal and imported by GK&CO. Kukri House.
- 10 Inch Blade with 5" white wood handle, Overall length 13 Inches, Thickness about 9 mm at Spine
- Very Sharp, or easy to sharp as its made of carbon steel or Car spring or railway track. Its comes with 2 small utilities knives (Karda & Chakmak).
- Semi-polished, well water-tempered blade. Wooden handle attached with with 3 alley revets to handle. The Sheath is made out of water buffalo hide...
- Handforge by The Kami and Biswakarma castes who are the traditional inheritors of the art of kukri-making. It is handmade using the top quality...
- The EGKH. Kukri House Genuine Kukri directly from the Home Land Of The Army Handmade by "Bishwakarmas" (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality...
- Handmade by "Bishwakarmas" (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools
- 13" Blade with 5" Rosewood Full Tang handle, Overall length 18" & Thickness about 8 mm at Spine
- Highly Graded Carbon Steel (Steel 5160, Spring), Rust Free Blade, Custom modified blade with dual brass guard handle, Light hunting khukuri,
- Authentic Full tang blade, Issue to British Army in Iraq Operation, Hand forge by the blacksmith.
- Blade length: 8 1/2 inch
- Overall length: 13 3/8 inch
- Steel: 1095 cro-van
- High-carbon, epoxy powder-coated 1095 steel non-reflective black blade
- Slip-resistant, black Kraton G elastomer handle
Having trouble finding a great custom kukri?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire custom kukri research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best custom kukris available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best custom kukri for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Custom Kukri?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great custom kukri? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching custom kukri, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest custom kukri available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for custom kukri that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an custom kukri?
- What benefits are there with buying an custom kukri?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective custom kukri?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any custom kukri, much less the best one?
- Which custom kukri are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about custom kukri?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding custom kukri, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for custom kukri, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible custom kukri. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an custom kukri buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available custom kukri currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of custom kukri has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an custom kukri?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your custom kukri.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade custom kukri objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their custom kukri.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an custom kukri, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an custom kukri is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining custom kukri information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding custom kukri is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Kukri
- Best Tactical Kukri Knife
- Best Gurkha Kukri Plus
- Best Sog Kukri Review
- Best Gurkha Tactical Kukri Knife
- Best Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Review
- Best Cold Steel San Mai Kukri
- Best Kukri Set
- Best Folding Kukri Knife
- Best Kukri Leather Sheath
Q: What are the strongest Kukri knives?
A: The Schrade kukri machete is perhaps one of the sturdiest, thickest, and strongest kukri knives on this list. It comes with a full-tang blade that’s possibly the thickest on this list. Made from the 3CR13 powder-coated stainless steel, the blade is a durable one and makes sure it’s ready when you need it for even the most heavy-duty projects.
Q: What is the Kukri kukre made of?
A: It features a very quality build and design from high-quality materials. Of course, it features that typical blade curve that all kukris have in common. The blade is made from the 1055 carbon steel, which is a quality type of steel, especially considering the asking price here.
Q: What is the best kukri to buy at KHHI?
A: It’s almost a gem amongst the best selling kukris at KHHI since many years, A mini sized knife carried by Gurkha soldiers as their no.2 kukri for training, exercise and as a utility knife for outdoor activities or jungle warfare.
Q: How big is a heavy duty kukri?
A: A Kukri very similar to those issued to Nepalese Army soldiers, the Condor Tool & Knife Heavy Duty Kukri features an overall length of 14.5 inches with a blade length of 10 inches, a spine thickness of 5/16 inches and, it weighs 1.82 lbs.