Are you looking for the best Core I7 870? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Core I7 870.
- 2.93 GHz core speed
- Maximize speed for demanding applications with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, which accelerates processor clock speed up to 20% to match your workload.
- Multitask up to 28% faster, so you can do more things at once.
- Enjoy incredibly fast computing with fewer frustrating lags.
- Unleash an amazing digital media experience with up to 37% faster conversion of video, 15% faster photo editing
- Family: Intel i7-870 CPU Processor
- Frequency: 2.93GHz
- Socket: Socket 1156 / H1 / LGA1156
- Processor core: Lynnfield
- The number of CPU cores: 4
- Socket H1 / LGA1156
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files,...
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing...
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody...
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD...
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to...
- One 2GB module of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory
- 240-pin Unbuffered DIMM
- From the industry leader in PC Memory
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support
- Form Factor: DIMM 288 Pin
- Total Capacity 8GB
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Specs: DDR4 PC4-19200 CL=17 Unbuffered NON-ECC DDR4-2400 1.2V
- Speed: 2400 MT/S
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized...
- 8TH GEN INTEL CORE i7 PROCESSORS Equipped with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low...
- Breakthrough read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32):...
- Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for...
- Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s dynamic thermal guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize...
- 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
- Kingston Technology 4GB DDR3-1600. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz
- Brilliant Design
- Reliable Product
- Aspect Ratio:16:10
- WINDOW 11: Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- STUNNING VISUALS: Vivid color with less blue light on the 16:10 QHD display panel offers clearer, sharper images and accommodate more content
- FAST CHARGE: ExpressCharge recharges your battery in a flash (up to 80% in 60 minutes*)
- FASTER CONNECTIONS: Experience lightning-fast WiFi 6 and thermal design optimization with dual fans that cool the system for increased productivity
- 2.93 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost speed up to 3.60 GHz
- 8 MG Intel Smart Cache
- Quad-core with eight-way multi-task processing
- Socket LGA1156
- 95 watt TDP
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor - up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel...
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 - USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 1 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring...
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 16 Hours Battery Life
- Socket LGA 1151
- Intel 200/1001 Series Chipset Compatibility (1. Excludes Intel Octane Technology support)
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Cooling Device: Heatsink and fan included
- 8 Cores/ 8 Threads
- 3. 60 GHz up to 4. 90 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 12 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Discrete GPU – No Processor Graphics
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- It is lga 1151. 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
- Unlocked processor. Ddr4 & ddr3l support
- Display resolution up to 4096x2304
- Intel turbo boost technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 series chipset motherboards, It does not include a fan
Having trouble finding a great Core I7 870?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Core I7 870 research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Core I7 870s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Core I7 870 for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Core I7 870?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Core I7 870? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Core I7 870, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Core I7 870 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Core I7 870 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Core I7 870?
- What benefits are there with buying an Core I7 870?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Core I7 870?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Core I7 870, much less the best one?
- Which Core I7 870 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Core I7 870?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Core I7 870, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Core I7 870, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Core I7 870. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Core I7 870 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Core I7 870 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Core I7 870 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Core I7 870?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Core I7 870.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Core I7 870 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Core I7 870.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Core I7 870, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Core I7 870 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Core I7 870 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Core I7 870 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Intel Core I7 870 Lynnfield
- Best Hp Omen 870 090 Desktop
- Best Remington 870 Super Mag Stock
- Best Remington 870 Tactical Rail Mount
- Best Olympus Tg 870 Accessories
- Best Remington 870 Orange Stock
- Best 870 Shell Carrier
- Best Roomba 870 Reviews
- Best Side Saddle Shotgun Shell Holder Remington 870
- Best Remington 870 Shell Holders
Q: Is the i7 870 a good processor?
A: Good consistency. The range of scores (95th – 5th percentile) for the Intel Core i7 870 is 20.5%. This is a relatively narrow range which indicates that the Intel Core i7 870 performs reasonably consistently under varying real world conditions.
Q: What are the specs of the i7-870 processor?
A: This item Intel Core i7-870 Processor 2.93 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1156 Intel Core i7-870 Processor 2.93 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1156 (Renewed) Intel BV80605001905AI Intel Core i7 Processor i7-870 2.93GHz 2.5GT-s 8MB LGA 1156 CPU, OEM Intel Core i7 860 Processor 2.80 GHz 8 MB LGA1156 CPU I7-860BOX
Q: Is the Core i7 870 as fast as the LGA-1366?
A: This is only one benchmark, but it’s representative of what you’re about to see. The Core i7 870 (LGA-1156) is as fast, if not faster, than every single LGA-1366 processor except for the ones that cost $999. Its pricing is competitive as well:
Q: How fast is the Intel 870 with turbo boost?
A: The 870 is rated at 2.93GHz as standard, though Intel says with Turbo Boost enabled it can reach speeds up to 3.6GHz. In our testing, Turbo Boost never achieved more than 3.2GHz.