10 Best component upscaler: Recommended
10 Best Component Upscaler Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Retro Game Console and Nintendo Switch...
- ULTIMATE GAMING ACCESSORY: mClassic is the world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to produce clean, sharp images. It finely redraws each pixel making them look vivid again with virtually zero lag!
- INSTANTLY UPGRADE ALL YOUR GAMES: Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and many more. Unique gaming accessory that works with Nintendo Switch and retro game consoles equipped with HDMI adapters.
- HOW IT WORKS: Insert mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku or Apple TV and connect the other end to your TV or monitor with an HDMI cable and watch the magic happen! Includes mClassic, Micro-USB cable and HDMI extension cable.
- UNCOMPROMISING PICTURE QUALITY: Original Xbox games graphics aren't as vivid as you remember them. Our patented graphics post-processor technology enables 1440p graphics and 4K movie up-scaling on supported monitors to give you stunning visual perfection!
- ULTIMATE GIFT FOR GAMERS: Seasoned gamers enjoy classic video games even more with this gaming console upgrade! Finally, a classic gamer gift they'll appreciate. Praised by CNET, PCMag, VentureBeat, Digital Foundry, T3, Wulff Den, Nintendrew, and more.
Bestseller No. 2
PORTTA Component to HDMI Converter with...
- 【COMPONENT to HDMI CONVERTER】This Component to HDMI Adapter converts analog YPbPr video and R/L audio input signal into HDMI output signal. Note: NOT support in reverse use.
- 【SCALER FUNCTION】Compliant with HDMI 1.3, Support HDCP 1.2/1.3 and wide range resolutions for both Component devices: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. Scaler Function: Allows to swap the output HDMI resolution between 720p and 1080p.
- 【VIDEO & AUDIO FORMAT】Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit and support uncompressed 2 Channel LPCM, Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel bandwidth ensure no distortion of audio or video signal, no delay in signal transmission.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】This converter is perfect for retro game consoles, compatible with PS2, PS3 PSP, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, DVD etc. Output: HDTV, Projector, Monitor etc.
- 【WARRANTY】Portta offers one year warranty and long-term after-sales support to ensure your purchase is hassle-free and risk-free. Feel free to contact our friendly customer support team with any questions or concerns.
Bestseller No. 3
EASYCEL Component to HDMI Converter with...
- 5RCA RGB YPbPr Component in to HDMI out converter, converts 5RCA RGB YPbPr Component and analog audio signals into HDMI signal. Please make sure your signal device has YPbPr Component interface output.
- Upgraded version for solving compatibility issues on some devices. Such as: 1. No video; 2. Black and white pictures; 3. Distorted image; 4. Image cuts in and out; 5. No steady pictures, flicker; 6.On some DVDs, it shows the DVD menu, but once the movie starts playing, no signal on TVs...ect. With the built-in scaler engine, EASYCEL converter can easily solve these issues that caused by the unstable timing output of some devices, such as Bose 3-2-1, Denon legacy DVD.
- EASYCEL converter supports multiple HDMI resolutions output: 800 x [email protected], 1024 x [email protected], 1280 x [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] You can select the output resolution by the switch button to match your display screen.
- This converter is used to connect YPbPr component source device(such as DVD, PSP, Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo NGC, Bose 3-2-1, ect) to HDMI display(such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect). Maximum input resolution supports 1920 x 1080P. Note: This item does not support 4k signal input.
- Easy installation & operation, no software needed. Plug and play.
Bestseller No. 4
SUNNATCH Component to HDMI Converter with...
- This Component to HDMI converter is used to connect component source devices(such as DVD, PSP, PS2, ect) to HDMI displays(such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect). Please make sure your signal device has Component output.
- With the built-in scaler engine, this RGB to HDMI converter can solve many compatibility issues on some devices. Such as: 1. No video; 2. Black & white pictures; 3. Distorted image; 4. Image cuts in and out; 5. On some DVDs, it shows the DVD menu, but once the movie starts playing, no signal on TVs...ect.
- This YPbPr to HDMI converter supports multiple HDMI resolutions output: 800 x [email protected], 1024 x [email protected], 1280 x [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] You can select the output resolutions by pressing the switch button on the converter.
- Component in HDMI out, easy installation & operation, no software needed.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Component to HDMI Converter YPbPr to HDMI...
- Component to HDMI Converter: Converts component and analog audio signals into HDMI signal.(Note: This is a YPbPr to HDMI converter, does not support reverse conversion)
- YPbPr to HDMI Adapter Audio Output format: Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM, no distortion of audio or video, no delay in signal transmission, 5Gbps HDMI transmission rate
- Component video Supports Component Input: 480i/p([email protected]), 576i/p([email protected]), 720p(50/[email protected]), 1080i/p(50/[email protected]); Supports HDMI Output: 720P/[email protected], 1080P/[email protected] (According to signal source)
- 5RCA to HDMI Support Video Color Format: 24bit/deep color. Work well with Blu-ray Player, DVD Player, Wii, Xbox 360, Original Xbox and PS2/PS3, HDTV
- Package Contents: YPbPr to HDMI Converter x1,DC 5V Power Adapter x1, HDMI cabler x1, USB cablerx1, User Manual x1,Please Feel Free to Contact us if You Have any Problems
Bestseller No. 6
Generic pp702082826744 Audio AV CVBS 3RCA to...
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- Low power, No power adapter
- Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output
- Compatible HDMI1.3
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output
Bestseller No. 7
YPbPr to HDMI Converter, Component to HDMI,...
- This Component (input) to HDMI(output) converter convert analog YPbPr video and R/L audio signal to HDMI output, enables you to connect your old DVD players and Sat boxes as well as consoles such as Xbox one to your new HDMI Display. Please Note：This product is Component to HDMI Converter, not HDMI to Component Converter, it can not be reversed to use. And make sure your device has YPbPr interface output, not RCA interface.
- Display component Video sources to your HDMI HDTVs and A/V receivers. Component Video Resolutions supported: 480i/p(60Hz), 576i/p(50Hz), 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i/p(50/60Hz). Supports HDMI Output: 480P, 576P, 720P/60Hz, 1080P/60Hz.
- Compliant with HDMI V1.4, it supports HDCP 1.4. It allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater and users to enjoy larger images and videos on the monitors they need.
- Converts Component and analogue audio signals into a HDMI signal. This is a YPbPr Component 5RCA RGB to 1080P HDMI Converter . If you use it wrong, you cann't get any signal.
- Anber-Tech Products Use friendly, Install in seconds, No need of setting, it can not be reverse to use. If you encounter product quality problems, Please first inform us that you will be compensated within 24 hours.
Bestseller No. 8
EASYCEL Component to HDMI Converter with 1.2...
- Converts component and analog audio signals into HDMI signal. The resolution of HDMI output is the same with component input.
- This converter is used to connect YPbPr component source device(such as DVD, PSP, Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo NGC ect) to HDMI display(such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect).
- Maximum input resolution supports 1920x1080P. Note: does not support 4k.
- Audio Output Support uncompressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
- Easy installation & operation, no software needed. Plug and play.
Bestseller No. 9
Wii to hdmi Converter, Gana wii to hdmi...
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss! Works with DVI monitor. Hassle Free! Plug and play.
- With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided.The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring,no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- Attention: it can't be connected to the switch/splitter, only connect directly to the TV, monitor, projector
- Don't forget to go in the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI
Bestseller No. 10
EASYCEL HDMI to Component Converter with HDMI...
- HDMI to Component Converter Adapter converts HDMI signal into Component(YPbPr/ RGB/ 5RCA) video and analog stereo R/ L audio signal. Allows you to connect HDMI sources to a Component display, such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect.
- HDMI to YPbPr Converter with built-in scaler engine, can easily up-scales or down-scales HDMI signal to Component. It can solve display problems when the source resolution is greater than the display resolution.
- HDMI to RGB Converter supports OSD (On-Screen Display) for displaying current input and output resolutions.
- HDMI to 5RCA Converter supports multiple HDMI resolutions input: 480p(60Hz), 576p(50hz), 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i/p(50/60Hz); Supports multiple Component resolutions output: 480p(60Hz), 576p(50hz), 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i/p(50/60Hz). Choose the best output resolution by the resolution switch button.
- Plug and play. Included HDMI to Component Converter, Component cable, HDMI cable, power adapter.
How Do You Buy The Best Component Upscaler?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great component upscaler? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching component upscaler, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest component upscaler available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for component upscaler that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an component upscaler?
- What benefits are there with buying an component upscaler?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective component upscaler?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any component upscaler, much less the best one?
- Which component upscaler are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about component upscaler?
- Brand Value: Every brand of component upscaler has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an component upscaler?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your component upscaler.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade component upscaler objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their component upscaler.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an component upscaler, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an component upscaler is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.