Are you looking for the best Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens.
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Canon E-49 Lens Cap is for the EF 50mm 1.8 only.
- This Lens Bundle comes with all in box Canon accessories as well as bundled accessories. It comes with a 1-Year Seller Supplied Warranty
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens (Import Model): RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format - Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22 - One Aspherical Element - Super Spectra...
- Comes with original lens caps already attached to the lens
- Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch, Tulip Lens hood, Lens Cap Keeper, Dustblower, 2 in 1 Lenspen, 3 Pc Filter Set (UV, Circular Polarizer, FLD)
- Compatible with following models: Canon EOS C70, Canon EOS R, Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6, Canon EOS RP, Canon EOS Ra, RED DIGITAL CINEMA Komodo, RED...
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Weather-resistant standard lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture-50mm F/1.2, Closest Focusing Distance - 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- AF with full-time manual focus, 72mm filter size
- Ultrasonic Motor (USM), Lens not zoomable
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered...
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M. Filter Size: 77mm
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and...
- 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets.
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as...
- Improved exterior design includes new focus ring placement making it the most compact Canon 50mm lens.
- Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness.
- Canon’s first ultra wide-angle, fixed focal length RF lens
- High image quality and bright, fixed f/2.8 maximum aperture
- A stepping motor (gear-type STM) that provides smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording
- Supremely lightweight and compact, for an ultra-wide lens for full-frame cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.11 inches and maximum magnification of 0.26x
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II; EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible...
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 feet; 0.3 meter (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
- Bundle Includes : EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + High Definition i3e-Pro 49mm 3 PCS Filter Set + Lens Pouch + Lens Cleaning Pen + Dust Blower + Fiber Cloth...
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Minimum Focus Distance: 14"
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Manual Focus Override / Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- High magnification, compact and lightweight EF-S telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilization for up to 3.5 equivalent stops of shake correction....
- One UD lens element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- New six-group zoom system provides a compact design while achieving a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end.
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.79 feet; 0.85 meter (full zoom range).
- Kit Inlcudes lens, lens cap E-58II, lens dust cap E, instruction book, warranty card
- 18-55mm focal length, f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture, F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation
- Compact, lightweight and high-image quality RF tele zoom lens, with a versatile zoom range of 100-400mm
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 Stops* of shake correction
- Up to 6 stops of shake correction** when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.89 feet at 200mm and maximum magnification of 0.41x at 400mm
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canon’s Nano USM
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 12 groups, including UD-glass and spherical lenses
- Diagonal Angle of View - 74 20' - 7 50' (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment - Gear-driven
- Bulk Packaging Come in White box use with card
Having trouble finding a great Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lenss available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
- What benefits are there with buying an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens, much less the best one?
- Which Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Canon Eos 60d 18 135 Lens
- Best Canon Eos 50mm Lens
- Best Uv Filter For Canon 50mm Lens
- Best Canon T3i 50mm Lens
- Best Canon 50mm F 1.4 Ef Usm Lens
- Best Sigma 50mm Vs Nikon 50mm 1.4
- Best Canon 60d Intervalometer
- Best Canon 60d Release Date
- Best Canon 60d Sensor
- Best Canon Dslr Camera 60d
Q: What is the best Prime (portrait) lens for Canon 60D?
A: Best Prime (Portrait) Lenses for Canon EOS 60D. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM ($125): Compact and lightweight – an outstanding walk-around lens with affordable price – Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a great entry into the world of EOS prime lenses. With an 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras,…
Q: Can I use a 50mm lens on a 60D?
A: It is a full frame lens (50mm focal length) and it can be used on Canon APS-C cameras (80mm equivalent focal length). Super sharp! If you are looking for a wide-angle prime lens for your Canon 60D, I’ll recommend the new Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (Canon).
Q: What is the best 70-200mm lens for Canon EOS 60D?
A: In this range, the best 70-200mm lens for Canon EOS 60D is EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II USM lens, another best choice is new released Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, which is $800 cheaper than EF 70-200mm f/2.8.
Q: Is the Canon EF-S 35mm Canon 60D lens good for macro photography?
A: The EF-S 35mm Canon 60D macro lens is an affordable model for photographers who shoot with Canon APS-C SLR cameras. It is great for everyday low-light photography due to the standard field of view, wide f/2.8 aperture and well-stabilized picture.