Are you looking for the best double flaring tool? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling double flaring tool.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die...
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel...
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and...
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- 🚖Apply To: The versatile tube Flaring Tool applies to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard...
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to...
- 🚖Easy Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the...
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in...
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and...
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your...
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet,...
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on...
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and...
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
- GM fuel Line Flare, Brake Lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"
- Flare/double Flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2", metric bubble Flare 4.75, 6, 8, and 10 mm, GM transmission cooling Line 3/8 and 1/2
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Package Weight: 5.851 kilograms
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming
- Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place
- Equipped with an enlarged die set compression area for better grip of dies
- This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of...
- Equipment Design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. The double...
- Flaring Tool Adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores. The design locks the adapter's cone and tube in a perfect line...
- Tubing Tool Kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp....
- Durable Material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials — perfect for tough job sites
- Tube Expanding Functions: This hydraulic flaring tool is equipped with a 45° flaring cone and φ 3/16 - 1/2 inch expanding dies and adapters,...
- Manual Hydraulic Mechanism: This hydraulic flare kit achieves the pipe expanding with a hydraulic mechanism. The hydraulic tool is designed with...
- Pipe Cutting & Deburring: The double flaring tool comes with a mini pipe cutter and deburrer, which can help to flare pipe. The cutter cuts tubes...
- Durability & Portability: The flaring tool is durable 40 CR steel, which is reliable and built to last. Besides, the flaring tool kit is stored in a...
- Wide Application: This hydraulic flaring tool kit is suitable for expanding copper and stainless steel piping. It is an excellent tool for repairs on...
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER holder keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENGLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- THIS TOOL CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case
- For cutting, bending and flaring metal tubing
- Perfect for automotive, HVAC, plumbing and electrical projects
- Fits tubing from 3/16" OD to 5/8" OD
- Handy storage tray fits in toolbox drawer
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
- Size: 3/16" 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 7/16" 1/2" 5/8" OD adapters.
- Excellent Quality: It is made of steel and has a long service life.
- Multiple Connections: Provides 7 sizes to meet your various connection needs.
- Quick Installations: Simple connection, save your working time.
- Wild Applications: It is suitable for connection in various brake circuits, saving replacement time.
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler...
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
- 【Set Included】Flare bar x 1, flaring cone x 1, flare adapters x 7, tubing cutter x 1 and carrying case x 1.
- 【Multifunction】Double or single automotive flaring tool set,Creates 45 degree double or single flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines,...
- 【Application】Double automotive flare tool kit suitable: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8"(5,6,8,10,12,14,16mm); Tubing cutter has...
- 【Durable Design】Yoke Heat-treated steel material for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion. Swivel constructed from chrome-plated...
- 【Portable】Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage and quick organization....
- Designed to make double or single flares in copper, aluminum, and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing
- Chrome plated alloy steel swivel reduces friction and helps ensure a smooth, even flare
- Comprehensive set includes five adapters - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm)
- Forged, heat-treated steel yoke for long term performance and durability
- Rugged blow molded plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized so they are ready when you need them
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake...
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake...
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2...
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long;...
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve...
Having trouble finding a great double flaring tool?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire double flaring tool research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best double flaring tools available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best double flaring tool for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Double Flaring Tool?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great double flaring tool? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching double flaring tool, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest double flaring tool available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for double flaring tool that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an double flaring tool?
- What benefits are there with buying an double flaring tool?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective double flaring tool?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any double flaring tool, much less the best one?
- Which double flaring tool are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about double flaring tool?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding double flaring tool, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for double flaring tool, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible double flaring tool. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an double flaring tool buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available double flaring tool currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of double flaring tool has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an double flaring tool?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your double flaring tool.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade double flaring tool objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their double flaring tool.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an double flaring tool, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an double flaring tool is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining double flaring tool information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding double flaring tool is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Ridgid Double Flaring Tool
- Best Hydraulic Double Flaring Tool
- Best Hydraulic Flaring Tool Kit
- Best Eastwood Flaring Tool
- Best Eastwood Brake Line Flaring Tool
- Best Flaring Swaging Tool
- Best Hydraulic Line Flaring Tool
- Best Flaring And Swaging Tool Kit
- Best Brake Flaring Tool
- Best 1 Flaring Tool
Q: How to double flare a brake or fuel line?
A: To debur the inside edges, use a step drill bit (The size will depend on the size of stainless steel tubing. On brake lines use a 13 step drill bit and on fuel line use a 9 step drill bit. We recommend part number 555-W9003) or a round file ( See Figure 2 ). Rotate the bit or file in the opening of the tube.
Q: How to use a brake line flaring tool?
A: Gloves and eye protection Measuring tape Brake tubing Tube cutters or hacksaw Single flare tool Double flare tool
Q: How to use a flaring tool?
A: Using a flaring tool. Cut a piece of soft copper tubing the desired length. Use a pipe reamer or sharp knife to remove the inside burr from the tubing. Place flare nut on the tubing. Place the tubing inside the body of the flaring tool, ensure you use the correct size. Leave a little sticking out of the flaring tool body, about 1/8″ and clamp …
Q: What is a “flaring” tool used for?
A: Flaring tools are adaptive mechanisms used in pipe fittings. They accept pliable metal piping and expand the ends of pipe sections as needed, so the pipe can fit to the next section. Significance. Flaring tools employ very traditional technology, probably dating back to the earliest metalworking. They are important in both professional and …