Are you looking for the best Antique White Ceiling Fan? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Antique White Ceiling Fan.
- 52" blade span. 14-degree blade pitch. 172 x 20 mm motor. Motor housing is 14" wide.
- Includes two 6 watt dimmable LED bulbs. 400 lumens each, comparable to a 40 watt incandescent. 2700K color temperature. 90 CRI.
- Five French white finish blades. Rubbed white finish motor. Frosted glass light. There will be slight variations in the finish due to the unique...
- Traditional fan design with decorative vine and leaf pattern on motor. Hand-held remote control with dimming function included. Maximum two fans on...
- Hugger ceiling fan. Height is only 6.75" ceiling to blades, 12.75" ceiling to bottom of light.
- 52" blade span. 14-degree blade pitch. 172 x 17 mm motor size.
- Rubbed white finish motor. Five white finish blades.
- There will be slight variations in the finish due to the unique rubbed white finish process.
- Traditional pull-chain ceiling fan. Manual reverse switch on fan body.
- Minimum 9-foot ceiling required. 4.5" and a 10" downrods included. 17.25" ceiling to blades with 4.5" downrod. 22.7" ceiling to fan bottom (with 10"...
- Set includes: One (1) ceiling fan with remote control; Material: Metal (fan housing) and ABS (blades); Finish: Antique White
- Ceiling fan dimensions: 14.8 inches high x 52 inches wide x 52 inches deep; Blade dimensions: 20.35-inch; Winter/Summer mode manual switch
- Motor size: D153 X 25mm; Airflow(CFM): 5656; Number of speed: 6; Power Consumption Average(wattage): 42W
- Motor Wattage: 42W; Include 1 x GX53 18W 3000K bulb 1700 Lumens; 3 step dimming; Socket: GX53; RPM H/M/L (motor speed): 169/128/75
- Fan Watts when used at high speed: 42W; Voltage:120Vac, 60Hz; Dimable: 3 step dimming
- 44" blade span. 14-degree blade pitch. 188 x 20 mm motor size. Canopy is 5 1/4" wide.
- Rubbed white finish motor. Five rubbed white finish blades. There will be slight variations in the finish due to the unique rubbed white finish...
- Traditional ceiling fan design from the Casa Vieja brand.
- Pull-chain ceiling fan. Easy to operate and use. May ship in multiple boxes and arrive at separate times.
- Dual mountable. 6" downrod included. 14 3/4" blade to ceiling, 9.5" ceiling to blade (low-profile mounted).
- 52" blade span. 14-degree blade pitch. 188 x 20 mm motor size. Canopy is 5 1/4" wide x 2 1/4" high.
- Hand-applied rubbed white finish motor. Hand-applied rubbed white finish blades. Note that there will be slight finish variations due to the...
- Pull-chain ceiling fan operation. Casa Deville ceiling fan from the Casa Vieja brand.
- Low profile adaptable. Dual mountable.
- 6" downrod included. Fan height is 15 1/2" from ceiling to blades (with 6" downrod).
- 52-Inch blade span and a 14-Degree blade pitch
- Light kit and wall or hand-held remote compatible )
- Antique white finish with antique white blades
- UL rated for indoor, dry locations
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 188mm x 15mm Motor, 6080 CFM, 83 Total Watts, 83 CFM Per Watt
- Includes: Five Antique White Blades - (52" Span / 14° Blade Pitch)
- Includes: Three-speed pull chain with manual reversing switch on motor
- Light Kit Sold Separately
- Downrods and Accessories are Available
- DESIGN: Traditional European and Old World design, the Classica ceiling fan is designed in a Provencial Blanc finish and Five Provencial Blanc Blades
- BULB: No bulb included. The Classica ceiling fan has an optional Universal Light Kit or Custom Light Kit K9659, sold separately.
- INCLUDED: 6" Downrod
- MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed Pull Chain- reversible motor. Run Summer and Winter to aid in rotating air and cutting down on energy costs.
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 14'' from the ceiling to the lowest point of the fan with the included 6" downrod. This Traditional Ceiling Fan has a blade sweep...
- With unmatched versatility, this contemporary design in Brushed Nickel instantly takes center stage and becomes the focal point of any bathrooms and...
- Plus, this vanity light fits well with many different décors, including transitional and modern.
- Includes a 6" downrod of 1" (O.D.). Works with ceilings up to 30 degree or 7/12 pitch. Lead wire 78" included.
- Provides ambient lighting, which provides overall illumination to the area.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness. Air Performance: Airflow 5748 cu. ft./minute on high;...
- Clear seeded glass and linear arms comprise the modern elegance of the Winslow collection. Available in variety of finishes, a fixture from the...
- Delight in the details with intricate hammered textured housing.
- 16" pitch, includes a 6" downrod of 1" (O.D.). Works with ceilings up to 30 degree or 7/12 pitch. It comes with 78" lead wire for taller ceilings.
- Does not provide lighting.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness. Air Performance: Airflow 9411 cu. ft./minute on high;...
- Lifetime Indoor / 30-Year Outdoor Limited Motor Warranty
- High Performance Motor: 8165-CFM at High using 100-Watts
- Stainless Hardware to Resists Rust and Corrosion
- Wet Rated for Use Indoor or Outdoors
- 3-Speeds and Reversable
- Dazzle the eye with a unique design that breathes brilliance into contemporary and mid-century modern décor.
- This stunning ceiling fan comes complete with a metal fixture cap for nonlight use, plus a full function wall control with 3 forward speeds, motor...
- 30" pitch, includes a 4.5" downrod of 1" (O.D.). Works with ceilings up to 30 degree or 7/12 pitch. It comes with 78" lead wire for taller ceilings.
- Provides ambient lighting, which provides overall illumination to the area.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness. Air Performance: Airflow 4388 cu. ft./minute on high;...
- Dimension of shade: D42 " when opened, diameter 19” when closed. Height is from 17.7'' to 24''. Two down-rods with the length 4" and 10" adjustable
- Lamping: 5 x 40W, E26 bulb, Non Edison bulb included, no dimmable
- Switched off, the traditionally intrusive fan blades automatically retract and conceal
- Remote control included, it has three speeds (low, mid, hight) and turn on / off light function
- Collection Name - Farmhouse
- Finish - Matte Black
- Bulb Base - Integrated / Max Wattage - 17.5
- Safety Rating - UL Certified
- Comes with a Reliable 1-Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- TRANSITIONAL CEILING FAN: Add coolness and comfort with a ceiling fan from the Glandon Collection. Ideal for any large indoor space in transitional...
- REVERSIBLE PLYWOOD BLADES: Six reversible plywood blades coated in a dual walnut and driftwood finishes rotate around an antique nickel center with a...
- REMOTE/CONTROL/MOTOR: A 3-speed hand-held remote with full-range dimming and fan speed capabilities is included. AC motor.
- DIMENSIONS/DOWNRODS/BULBS: Measures 60-inch diameter by 17-1/8-inch height. Includes one 6-inch down rod. Integrated LED bulb (17w max). 3000K. 90...
- WARRANTY: Our Limited Lifetime warranty guarantees your complete satisfaction with your purchase and includes professional after-sales customer...
- 25-Year Indoor / 10-Year Outdoor Limited Motor Warranty
- Damp Rated with 5-ABS Palm Shaped Blades
- Stainless Hardware and Pull Chain
- Finished Height with Standard Down Rod Included is 14" From Ceiling to Bottom of Fan
- 3-Speeds and Reversable
- CLASSIC CEILING FAN: The traditional Studio Series fan comes with LED light covered by clear frosted glass that will keep home interior inspired;...
- MULTI-SPEED REVERSIBLE FAN MOTOR: Whisper Wind motor delivers ultra-powerful airflow with quiet performance; Change the direction from downdraft mode...
- LED LIGHT KIT: Energy-efficient dimmable LED light bulbs let you control the lighting and ambiance of the living space; The long lasting bulbs have...
- PULL CHAIN CONTROL: Turn the ceiling fan on/off and adjust the speed quickly and easily with the pull chains
- ROOM PLACEMENT: Indoor fan is height adjustable, via the included 3" downrod, to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement;...
- ATTENTION** FLUSH MOUNT TO CEILING JUNCTION BOX (installation required) - transform your favorite spaces! Our customers amaze us with where they use...
- STRONG & LIGHT WEIGHT-highest quality THICK & FACETED acrylic crystals, Better Than Glass! We use poly-carbonate crystals which is the same material...
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN – designed in Austin, our chandelier folds flat for shipping, less damage & waste! Our chandelier was designed specifically for...
- EASY TO INSTALL -unfold arms, position cups, connect strands and it’s ready! All components and installation instructions are included for easy...
- UL CERTIFIED - ALWAYS AUTHENTICATE UL SAFETY & QUALITY - highest quality standard & safety rating available in lighting! Your chandelier is designed...
- 5 light chain chandelier
- Oil rubbed bronze finish
- Requires 5 vintage filament 60 Watt bulbs, Type C (not included)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish.
- Amber Glass
- Uses 5 - 60W A19 Medium Bulb (not included)
Having trouble finding a great Antique White Ceiling Fan?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Antique White Ceiling Fan research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Antique White Ceiling Fans available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Antique White Ceiling Fan for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Antique White Ceiling Fan?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Antique White Ceiling Fan? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Antique White Ceiling Fan, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Antique White Ceiling Fan available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Antique White Ceiling Fan that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Antique White Ceiling Fan?
- What benefits are there with buying an Antique White Ceiling Fan?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Antique White Ceiling Fan?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Antique White Ceiling Fan, much less the best one?
- Which Antique White Ceiling Fan are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Antique White Ceiling Fan?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Antique White Ceiling Fan, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Antique White Ceiling Fan, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Antique White Ceiling Fan. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Antique White Ceiling Fan buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Antique White Ceiling Fan currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Antique White Ceiling Fan has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Antique White Ceiling Fan?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Antique White Ceiling Fan.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Antique White Ceiling Fan objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Antique White Ceiling Fan.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Antique White Ceiling Fan, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Antique White Ceiling Fan is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Antique White Ceiling Fan information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Antique White Ceiling Fan is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Antique White Ceiling Fans
- Best Fan Switch For Ceiling Fan 3 Speed
- 10 Best Hunter Fan Company Ceiling Fan Remotes – Editoor Pick’s
- Best Antique White Fan
- Best Ceiling Fan No Light White
- Best Harbor Breeze 42 Armitage White Ceiling Fan
- Best Harbor Breeze White Ceiling Fan
- Best Antique Brass Ceiling Light
- Best Ceiling Fan Without Light Home Depot
- Best Ceiling Fan For Kids Room
Q: What is a traditional ceiling fan?
A: Traditional ceiling fans are known for the classic beauty that they provide to any room or environment. Also known for its versatility, a traditional ceiling fan is great at complementing the setting of any traditional, home design.
Q: Where are ceiling fans made?
A: Matthews Fan Company ceiling fans are assembled in the USA from motors made in the USA and parts made in South America. They have a unique, modern design. More styles of Matthews Fans can be found at bellacor.com. Big Ass Fans are, um, very large ceiling fans made in Kentucky.
Q: Where was the ceiling fan invented?
A: The fan was invented in 1882 by Schuyler Skaats Wheeler . A few years later, Philip Diehl mounted a fan blade on a sewing machine motor and attached it to the ceiling, inventing the ceiling fan, which he patented in 1887. Later, he added a light fixture to the ceiling fan.
Q: What is a whole house ceiling fan?
A: Whole-house fan. A whole house fan is a type of fan, or exhaust system commonly venting into a building’s attic, designed to circulate air in a home or building. It is sometimes confused with a powered attic ventilator, which exhausts hot air from the attic to the outside through an opening in the roof or gable at a low velocity.