Are you looking for the best a6000 telephoto? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling a6000 telephoto. Having trouble finding a great a6000 telephoto? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire a6000 telephoto research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best a6000 telephotos available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best a6000 telephoto for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best a6000 telephoto: Recommended
10 Best A6000 Telephoto Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto...
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - This lens is a tremendous lens for anyone shooting at a distance from their subject, including sports and wildlife photography. It's lightweight (22.6 oz/641 g) and compact (just 11.7"/29.7cm long) and it focuses as close as 33' (10m).
- The aperture range is f/8.0 to f/32.0. This manual focus lens has an aluminum alloy body with Diamond Black finish, with fully multi-coated low-dispersion optical glass
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm. - Filter thread: 67mm
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Sony Alpha E-Mount SLR cameras Including Sony a7r, a7s, a7, a3000, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5T, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, 3N
Bestseller No. 2
Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm)...
- ADVANCED OPTICS - Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM - 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING - This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Sony mirrorless E-Mount FE full frame and SEL APS-C cameras including a9, a7R, a7S, a7, a6600, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6100, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3000, NEX Digital Cameras.
Bestseller No. 3
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual...
- Portrait-perfect sharpness and bokeh: Great sharpness and smooth bokeh of a well-designed mid-range telephoto prime lens for portraiture, and the LD85F18E is a standout choice. It features a compact, lightweight design for mobility, with high-performance optics and a large F1.8 maximum aperture that deliver outstanding image quality. An excellent second lens for both full-frame and APS-C camera users.
- Fine prime-lens performance: UMC glass for chromatic aberration compensation, a 6-blade circular aperture, and carefully controlled spherical aberration contribute to superb sharpness and smooth bokeh.
- Compatible with: Sony A9 / A7R III / A7R II / A7R / A7S II / A7S / A7 III / A7 II / A7 / NEX-7 / NEX-6 / NEX-5 / NEX-5N / NEX-5R / NEX-5T / NEX-3 / NEX-C3 / NEX-F3 / NEX-3N / A6500 / A6300 / A6000 / A5100 / A5000 / A3000 / QX1
- Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Opteka 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens...
- OPTICS - A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery.
- SUPER RANGE - Manual focus 500mm or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long-range choice but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports to surveillance to everyday shooting. Feel free to explore the capabilities of this lens.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Full metal body and rear t-mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- TRIPOD MOUNT - A built-in, rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Sony mirrorless E-Mount FE full frame and SEL APS-C cameras including a9, a7R, a7S, a7, a1, ZV-E10, a6600, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6100, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3500, a3000, NEX 7, 6, 5, 3, 5R, 5T, 5N, 3N, F3, C3.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera...
- Advanced 24.2MP back Illuminated 35 millimeter full frame image sensor
- ISO 100 25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility: Sony E mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179 point focal plane phase detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting. Battery Life (Still Images): Up to 360 shots. Metering type:1200-zone evaluative metering
- 3 inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots. Viewfinder Type: 0.39 in type electronic viewfinder (color)
Bestseller No. 7
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera with...
- High Resolution 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached) | ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200) for stunning low light photos
- Record movie theater-quality Full HD 1080/24/60P video | Hybrid Ultrafast AF | Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting | 3-inch tilting LCD | OLED viewfinder with 100% coverage | Smartphone remote control and sharing via NFC and Wi-Fi
- CAMERA INCLUDES: Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera | Sony 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens SEL55210 | Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens SELP1650 | AC adaptor | Eyepiece cup | Lens cap | Lens hood | Lens rear cap | Micro USB cable | Rechargeable battery pack (NP-FW50) | Shoulder strap | Sony USA 1 Year Limited Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: SanDisk Ultra SDXC 128GB Memory Card | Deco Gear 40.5mm 3pc Filter Kit | 49mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter Kit | 2x Replacement Battery for NP-FW50 | Deco Gear Camera Bag | Dust Blower | Lens Pen | Microfiber Cloth | LCD Screen Protectors | Card Reader | 12" Tripod | Editing Suite: OfficeSuite Premium, Photo Noir, Video Suite, Slideshow Maker, Photo Editor 5, Photo Focus, piZap Pro, Ribbet Premium, Photo DeNoise
Bestseller No. 8
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digitial Camera...
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility- Sony E-mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continious shooting
Bestseller No. 9
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/...
- Amazing quality in half the size & weight of conventional DSLRs, World's fastest auto focus6 at 0.06 seconds and 179 AF points, Shoot 11 frames per second so you never miss any of the action.
- Capture life in high resolution and in low light with 24MP APS-C sensor and 2 lenses provide the tools you'll need to start shooting immediately, Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC.
- What you see is what you get with built-in OLED viewfinder, Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro, Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video, Convenient features and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro.
- Monitor Type: 7.5 cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT. Focus Type- Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF). AF Illuminator range-Approx. 0.3 – approx. 3.0 m (with E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached). Flash Range : 16 mm (focal length printed on the lens body)
- In the Box: AC adapter (AC-UB10), Eyepiece cup, Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Micro USB cable, Rechargeable battery pack (NP-FW50), SEL55210, SELP1650, Shoulder strap.
Bestseller No. 10
Vivitar 500mm f/8 Telephoto Lens For Sony...
- This 500mm Telephoto lens is perfect for wildlife, nature, sports, and landscape photography. who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject.
- The Vivitar 500mm f/8 Multi Coated Telephoto is a refractor style lens, utilizing lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- The aperture settings from f/8 to f/32 retain a full range of exposure and depth of field settings. With an equivalent focal distance of 750mm results due to the extension of the focal distance by 1,5!
- The multi-coated optics provide crisp, high contrast, and flare free images of distant subjects.
- Includes T-mount adapter for Sony E-Mount Compact System Digital SLR Cameras
How Do You Buy The Best A6000 Telephoto?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great a6000 telephoto? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching a6000 telephoto, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest a6000 telephoto available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for a6000 telephoto that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an a6000 telephoto?
- What benefits are there with buying an a6000 telephoto?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective a6000 telephoto?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any a6000 telephoto, much less the best one?
- Which a6000 telephoto are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about a6000 telephoto?
- Brand Value: Every brand of a6000 telephoto has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an a6000 telephoto?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your a6000 telephoto.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade a6000 telephoto objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their a6000 telephoto.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an a6000 telephoto, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an a6000 telephoto is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.