Are you looking for the best 36 Pin Printer Cable? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 36 Pin Printer Cable.
- Supports multiple operation systems
- IEEE 1284 (Bi-Directional Parallel Interface)
- Enjoy data transfer rate up to 12Mbps
- Eliminate manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- Simple Plug & Play installation
- System Compatibility: This centronics parallel cable is compatible with win98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista / Win 7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux systems.
- Port Compatibility: This usb to parallel port can connect your computer with a transmission function USB interface to an old printer with 36 pin...
- Transmission Rate: This USB to IEEE 1284 CN36 printer adapter cable length is 10ft and supports data transfer speed up to 12Mbps.
- Stable Signal Transmission: This usb parallel printer cable adopts pure copper core and aluminum-magnesium braided mesh shielding design, which can...
- Plug and play: No need to install the driver, you just need to connect this centronics 36-pin to your old printer to make printing easier. Note: Check...
- Type: LPT Parallel Printer 25 Pin DB-25 Male to CN36 36-Pin female IEEE1284 Cable
- With parallel ports to share e-mail and file information and devices such as printers and Zip drive.
- This Parallel Printer Cable is foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection, and is available fully molded with thumbscrew.
- This cable can connect your PC to a parallel dot-matrix printer, older laser printer or other uni-directional centronics peripheral.
- This cable provides high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors and HDTV.Suitable for printer,...
- Connect your printer, modem or other RS-232 serial/parallel device to a switchbox
- Connector 1: DB25 Male and Connector 2: DB25 Female
- Each cable is foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection,available fully molded with thumbscrew connectors for a fast, easy connection every time.
- All 25 lines are wired straight through pin-to-pin for ease of compatibility
- UL Certified, RoHS Compliant
- Reconnect to an older printer with the USB 2.0 to Parallel Printer Adapter Cable. This black adapter connects older printers to computers, laptops and...
- USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 CN36 Printer Adapter Cable 2.8ft. length provides ample reach between devices for versatile home and office setups. Gain a...
- SinLoon usb to parallel printer cable allows you to attach your computer to any parallel printer Device thru the USB port and get faster Printing...
- Today's computers don't come with parallel ports. But they do have USB! With this adapter cable you can still use your older printers with your newer...
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98,98SE,ME,2000 and Mac OS 8.6 or later Supports virtually any standard or IEEE 1284 parallel printer
- Connect a IEEE-1284 printer to your PC or data switch
- Position your printer up to 6 feet away from your computer
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
- 6 ft Parallel Printer Cable / 6ft DB25 Printer Cable / 6' IEEE 1284 Printer Cable / DB25 Male to Centronics 36 Male
- Brand new high-quality USB to IEEE 1284 36pin Parallel conversion cable; Used for connecting computers (from a USB port) to devices with a CN36...
- Supports Plug & Play; Compatible with USB 1.1 specification; Works with PC & Mac;
- Connector type: USB Type A male on one end and IEEE 1284 36pin (CN36) Parallel Male on the other end;
- Cable color: Black; Cable length: 5 Ft (approx. 1.5 meters);
- Quantity: 1x Cable.
- IEEE-1284 Parallel Printer Cable
- DB25 to CN36 Bi-Directional
- 28 AWG
- 25 FT
- Standards: UL, CSA, ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer
- Number of Connectors 2, 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male 1 x 36-pin Centronics Male
- Printer Parallel Cable
- 25 Ft. (25 feet)
- Connect a non-USB Parallel printer to a computer USB port
- Driver installs automatically, without the need for a software CD
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- USB-A male to Cent36 male, USB 1.1 rated
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Provides increased speed and functionality over standard parallel cabling. Connect IEEE-1284-compliant printers, scanners and other compliant...
- Maximum resistance against harmful EMI/RFI
- 17-pair wire twisted with at least 36 turns per meter
- Foil shielded with 85% coverage braid
- Molded connectors
- Bi-directional communication between PC and 36-pin parallel port printer. Ideal solution for laptop PCs or desktops without parallel port for older...
- No IRQ sharing needed. Saves valuable resources for other I/O expansion cards. Bi-directional data communication between PC and printer for high speed...
- Centronics 36-pin male connector x1 | USB Type A connector x 1 | Max data transfer speed: 1200000 Mbps/sec | Fully compliant with IEEE 1284...
- IEEE-1284 Parallel Printer Cable
- DB25 to CN36 Bi-Directional
- 28 AWG
- 6 FT
- Standards: UL, CSA, ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer
- HIGH-SPEED TRANSMISSION: USB 2.0 cable with A Male to Micro B connectors; supports up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
- COMPATIBILITY: Ideal for charging Android phones and tablets or connecting PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and more
- GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS: Quality connectors resist corrosion for signal purity; smaller connector designed to fit smaller spaces
- IMPROVED CHARGING: Improved charging capability up to 2100 mA; thin and flexible cable with compact connector head works with nearly all cases
- IN THE BOX: 2-pack of 3 foot USB 2.0 cables with A Male to Micro B connectors
- Ideal Printer Scanner Cable: UGREEN USB 2.0 printer cable is ideal for connecting your scanner, printer, server, hard drive, camera, piano, and other...
- High-Speed Transfer: Up to 480 Mbps transfers data speed for USB 2.0 devices, the USB Type B cable is backward compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12...
- Wide Compatibility: This Printer Cable compatible with HP deskjet 2540 / 3630, HP officejet 5740, HP Envy 4527 / 4520 / 4523 / 5540, HP photosmart...
- Premium Quality: Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and foil/braid shielding make the SB 2.0 Male to USB B Male cable cord more long-term...
- Plug and Play, No Driver Required. What You Get: a USB 2.0 printer cable. Important Note: This printer USB cable has a USB 2.0 Type B Interface, not...
- Extreme reliability ― long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Low cost of ownership ― up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions.
- Powerful productivity ― ultra-fast 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps (1).
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems ― includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility.
- Advanced paper handling ― simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 pages thick.
- Connects a parallel device such as a printer to a computer through the USB port
- Just plug it in and the driver installs automatically; no need for a software CD
- 10-ft. cable features nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief provide extra durability and long life
- Double shielding provides maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Device Type : 25 pin Parallel DB25 Printer Cable
- Interface Type : 25 pin Parallel M/M
- Cable Length : 2.6M
- Weight : 252.7g
- Package include : 1 x DB 25 Parallel Cable
- Cable must be used with existing DB25 serial device cable.
- Quickly convert your DB25 serial device to USB; great for many digital cameras and POS
- Perfect for connecting a serial device to a laptop or PC's USB port
- Compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
- This product creates a virtual serial port. It is not intended to connect a parallel printer/device to a USB port. The parallel port device is part...
- Superb Parallel Cable: UGREEN USB to DB25 adapter cable is ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer,...
- Fast Data Transfer: The DB25 Converter supports data transfer speed up to 12Mbps, fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications.
- Driver Free: Plug and Play, no driver installation is required. No external power adapter needed. Support bi-directional data transfer over parallel...
- Wide Compatibility: This USB DB25 cord is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista/ 2000, Linux, Mac OS 9.1 and above.
- Note: Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
Having trouble finding a great 36 Pin Printer Cable?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 36 Pin Printer Cable research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best 36 Pin Printer Cables available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best 36 Pin Printer Cable for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best 36 Pin Printer Cable?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 36 Pin Printer Cable? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 36 Pin Printer Cable, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 36 Pin Printer Cable available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 36 Pin Printer Cable that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 36 Pin Printer Cable?
- What benefits are there with buying an 36 Pin Printer Cable?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 36 Pin Printer Cable?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 36 Pin Printer Cable, much less the best one?
- Which 36 Pin Printer Cable are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 36 Pin Printer Cable?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 36 Pin Printer Cable, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 36 Pin Printer Cable, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 36 Pin Printer Cable. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an 36 Pin Printer Cable buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 36 Pin Printer Cable currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 36 Pin Printer Cable has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 36 Pin Printer Cable?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 36 Pin Printer Cable.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 36 Pin Printer Cable objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 36 Pin Printer Cable.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 36 Pin Printer Cable, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 36 Pin Printer Cable is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining 36 Pin Printer Cable information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 36 Pin Printer Cable is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best 4 Pin To 7 Pin Trailer Adapter Installation
- Best Apple 32 Pin To 8 Pin Adapter
- Best System Fan 3 Pin 4 Pin
- Best 4 Pin Atx 12v To 8 Pin
- Best 24 Pin To 10 Pin Power Supply Adapter
- Best 4 Pin To 3 Pin Adapter
- Best Mini 6 Pin To 6 Pin
- Best 15 Pin To 9 Pin Serial Adapter
- Best 7 Pin Round To 7 Pin Flat Wiring
- Best 6 Pin Psu To 8 Pin Gpu