Are you looking for the best 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator.
- 16 PSI micro radiator cap.
- Fits 32 mm ID, 10 mm deep.
- Made of durable material.
- Made to bring coolant back from the overflow.
- 【Construction】- Constructed of High Quality T-6061 Aluminum Construction. High Performance JDM Spec. 2-Row Racing Design
- 【Feature】- Light Weight Direct Bolt-On OEM Fitment or Replacement. Stronger & Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 【High Performance】- Highly Increase Cooling Performance, Make Heat Dissipation More Efficient to Prevent Premature Engine Failure
- 【Overall Size- 28.50 x 16.00 x 2.00 Inch. 【Core Size】- 27.50 x 13.75 x 1.50 Inch
- 【Inlet/Outlet Diameter】- 1.25"/ 1.25"
- Core Dimension (Inches) : 13.78 x 27.09 x 0.63
- All cooling products are designed to OEM standards for fitment, performance, and quality.
- DPI : 2425
- Vehicle Tested. Perfect Drop-In Fit. 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Radiator Row(s) : 1
- REPLACEMENT RADIATOR CAP : The radiator cap holds the coolant inside the radiator, but it also works as a two-way valve that keeps the right pressure...
- COMPATIBLE WITH HONDA VEHICLES : w/ OEM DENSO radiator ONLY and not for Si or Hybrid models: 1994-2005 Accord | 1993-2005 Civic | 1994-1997 Civic del...
- REPLACES PART # : 19045-PAA-A01, 19045PAAA01 radiator cap. It can compatible with Acura : 1997-2003 CL | 1994-2001 Integra | 1991-1995 Legend |...
- OE FIT, FORM, FUNCTION : Professional, high quality OE style and meet or exceed all original equipment performance replacement radiator cap....
- FRIENDLY NOTE : If the radiator cap fails on your vehicle, simply contact us for a replacement. Also if you have any other questions on our this...
- 【Perfect Fit】 Direct OE replacement with drop-in precise fitment and easy installation
- 【Premium Quality】 Premium grade aluminum tubes and precision folded and louvered aluminum fins ensure optimum cooling efficiency
- 【Exceptional Performance】 Comparable tubes and fin pitch to the OE counterpart producing similar coolant flow volume to meet or exceed OE...
- 【Reinforced Reliability】 Above and beyond enhancements such as aluminum inlet rings, internal tank ribs, expansion grooves, and double header...
- Replaces OEM# 37760-P00-003 37760-P00-004
- You will get: 1x Temperature Sensor Switch as Pictured
- 【Fitment For】 Replacement for Honda: 1992-2005 Accord, 1992-2005 Civic, 1997-2006 CR-V, 1995-2004 Odyssey, 2000-2005 Insight, 2000-2003 S2000....
- 【Replaces OEM】 37760-P00-004, 37760-PLZ-E01, 5-86202-839-0, GTR274, 37760-P00-003, 37760-PHM-004A 37760P00003, TS295, TS295T, 37760PHM004A, TS197,...
- 【Specifications】 1x Radiator Coolant Fan Switch for OE replacement, 1x O-ring seal, 100% factory tested to ensure reliability and durability.
- 【Examination】 Please carefully check the connector and plug on our pictures make sure they are same as your old part before your purchase. Because...
- 【Our Service】 Every OTUAYAUTO product includes a 60 days money back & 12-month warranty, true worry free shopping experience.
- ▶️ Constructed of High Quality T-6061 Aluminum Construction. High Performance JDM Spec. 2-Row Racing Design
- ▶️ Light Weight Direct Bolt-On OEM Fitment or Replacement. Stronger & Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- ▶️ Highly Increase Cooling Performance
- ▶️ Overall Size: 28.50 x 16.00 x 2.00 Inch. Core Size: 27.50 x 13.75 x 1.50 Inch
- ▶️ Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 1.25"/ 1.25"
- Direct fit for the 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- Overall Size: 27.6" x 18.8" x 1.9" / Core Size: 13.75" x 27.52" / Rows: 2
- Inlet & Outlet: 1.25" / Core Thickness: 1.4" / Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08"
- TIG-welded aluminum radiator includes high-pressure rad cap and magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- OE Number:37760-P00-004 ，37760-PLZ-E01，5-86202-839-0 ，GTR274，37760-P00-003，37760-PHM-004A...
- Package Includes: 1X Radiator Coolant Fan Switch
- Compatible for 2001-03 Acura CL Thermostat Housing Mounted V6 3.2L Compatible for 1997-99 Acura CL Thermostat Housing Mounted V6 3.0L Compatible for...
- Compatible for 1998-02 Honda Accord Thermostat Housing Mounted V6 3.0L Compatible for 1995-97 Honda Accord Thermostat Housing Mounted V6 2.7L...
- Please check your car information before purchase.
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Manufactured to exact resistance for this specific application
- High quality construction for durability
- Constructed to withstand a harsh engine environment
- 100% tested for both mechanical and electrical performance
- Compatible with 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- Overall size: 16.14" x 25.95" x 3.5"
- Maximizes airflow with CFM of 2300
- Includes aluminum fan shroud and two 12" slim electric fans
- Includes: Aluminum shroud (2), 12" Slim electric fans
- Brand new and never used parts. Made of high-quality materials that meet OE standards.
- It is extremely important to always make sure to allow the engine to cool down before removing the radiator cap, as removing the cap from a hot system...
- Compatible with: 19045-PAA-A01, 19045PAAA01 radiator cap.compatible with Acura : 1997-2003 CL ， 1994-2001 Integra ， 1991-1995 Legend ， 2001-2006...
- COMPATIBLE WITH VEHICLES : 1993-2005 Civic ， 1994-2005 Accord ， 1994-1997 Civic del Sol ， 2002-2005 CRV ， 2003-2006 Element ， 2000-2006...
- 1 year warranty, if you are not 100% satisfied with the coolant filler cap, just return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- with Temperature Gauge
- 16 PSI
- Made with high quality Aluminum Alloy, Silicone Rubber, and Zinc Metal.
- Four Seasons Rapid-Cool Transmission Oil Cooler (53006)
- Part number: 53006
- Package Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 4.826 H x 34.544 L x 29.21 W (centimeters)
- OE Quality and Fit
- Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transfer
- Thin-tube construction assures maximum cooling efficiency
- Package Dimensions: 34.53 L x 23.74 H x 6.5 W (inches)
- CAD/CAM deisgned using Unigraphics Software
- Military grade (special clad) aliminum used for tubes, fins, header
- OR Radial and deep drawn aluminum end tanks
- B-Tube technology - stronger, most efficient tube in the world
- CNC machined fittings
- package height : 7.366 cm
- package length : 14.986 cm
- package width : 12.446 cm
- Product type : AUTO PART
- Package Dimensions: 7.874 cms (L) x 8.128 cms (W) x 8.89 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: Israel
- HIGH QUALITY: The radiator cap is made of premium quality material for long durability and reliability, works on open cooling systems and overflow...
- IT'S TIME TO REPLACE RADIATOR CAP: If your radiator cap has following symptoms: air enters the system, overflowing reservoir, overheating engine, low...
- FUNCTION: Radiator caps are designed to seal the top of the radiator filler neck to hold the coolant inside the radiator and prevent coolant loss, it...
- REPLACE PART NUMBER: 19045-PAA-A01, 19045PAAA01, please see following product description to confirm the compatibility before purchase.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: 1 x Radiator Cap, Place order with 100% confidence, we provide 1 click refund for our valued customers in 3month. Please feel free to...
Having trouble finding a great 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best 2004 Acura Rsx Radiators available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator, much less the best one?
- Which 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2004 Acura Rsx Radiator is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Acura Rsx Coolant Type
- Best 2003 Acura Rsx Specs
- Best 2000 Acura Integra Rsx
- Best 2002 Acura Rsx Type S Headlight Bulb
- Best Acura Rsx Hatchback Cover
- Best Acura Rsx Blue
- Best Acura Rsx Seat Replacement
- Best 2003 Acura Rsx Battery
- Best Acura Rsx Fitted Seat Covers
- Best 2003 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo