Finding a compatible motherboard to play high-end graphical games is complicated. FX 9590 is a preferable processor for experienced gamers who love to play complex and high-speed games. You require a motherboard for installing the processor, RAM, storage, and other crucial components to operate those games properly.
Plenty of options are available, but you have to select the suitable one. You need to consider various factors to get a suitable device by considering the purchasing guide. After that, you can check out the list of popular motherboards for the FX 9590 processor.
It is necessary to determine all the crucial features and decide on the best gaming motherboard or developing HD graphics. It is an expensive device, and therefore, it is hard for you to invest money repeatedly. Let us discuss the ideal motherboards in detail.
Top Picks Best Motherboard for AMD FX 9590
1. ASRock 990FX CrossFireX
This AMD motherboard by ASRock is quite a popular and suitable choice for various gamers. If we consider the form factor, it is pretty compatible with the given AMD processor. All the experienced gamers prefer such motherboard types for playing high-quality games.
HD games need a fast processor with excellent performance. The assembling of the components on the motherboard should be simple. Let us explore some of its unique features in detail.
- The CPU installation process is pretty easy as it consists of AM3+ or AM3 socket.
- Various memory slots are available, like four DDR3-2450 (OC, or 1600, or 1333 or 2100 (OC), non-ECC 64 GB dual-channel memory slots, etc.
- There are multiple slots, such as four variants of PCI slots.
- It consists of eight SATA3 ports along with six RAID ports.
- It consists of eight USB ports of 2.0 and 3.0 with four rear and headers.
- One can also attach one mouse and one keyboard.
- You can also use high-quality audio jacks to get perfect sound quality.
- Different ports are available in this device, such as two eSATA3 ports, one PDIF/coaxial S, Optical S, IEEE 1394 port, and a LAN RJ45 port.
- It is supportable to ATX form factor for providing amazing gaming performance.
2. ASUS 990FX Sabertooth
It belongs to the ASUS brand, and many players operate it. It is the ideal choice for playing complex and HD games. You can assemble and install good-quality components on this device and ensure better performance.
It is manufactured with durable material that can last for various years. It involves many ports to attach different components. Go through its detailed features and decide whether it is suitable for your computer system.
- Thi motherboard supports various slots, and it is pretty easy to install different PCI components.
- You can attach a LAN, a mouse, and a better-quality keyboard.
- It is made up of highly durable material.
- Many memory or storage slots are there, like four DIMM DDR3.
- It consists of 990FX/SB950 processors along with an AM3+ socket.
- It is effective enough because of ten SATA 6Gbps.
- There are six USB3.0 ports and twelve USB2.0 ports.
- It is supportable to the form factor of ATX.
3. ASUS B550-F ROG
This motherboard is also quite popular among gamers. It is manufactured with the perfect design and features. The customized model is ideal for playing high-end graphical games as it operates at high speed and performs well.
One can also install Ryzen CPUs of the third generation. There are numerous storage slots for enough storage, high speed, and excellent performance. Consider the list of amazing features in detail.
- With the help of the quality cutting-edge motherboard with an AM4 socket, you can play complex games.
- You can combine it with impressive processors, such as Ryzen and Zen-3 5000.
- It involves fast memory system due to four storage slots of dual-channel DDR4 GB. One can also enable high and low frequencies.
- The data transmission and system operations are done at blazing speed due to M.2 and PCIe 4.0 slots.
- There is networking support for playing games due to the availability of 2.5 Gb Ethernet and Wi-Fi 6.
- A gamer can get an optimized thermal solution in this device because it has customizable heatsinks and VRM. The Stack Cool 3+ design keeps your computer cool and works smoothly.
- While installing the CPU, you have to update the BIOS system.
4. ASUS Crosshair ROG X570
If you require a highly-effective motherboard to run smooth computer operations, then you can select this product. If we consider this device for better functionality, then nothing can beat this device. Before considering this device, consider all its amazing features in detail.
- You will get plenty of ports on this motherboard like PCIe 4.0 and AM4 for pairing Ryzen and Zen 3 5000 processors.
- This motherboard is easily available with an amazing thermal design. It supports an integrated PCH heatsink, cooling zone by ROG, Chill EK III, and heatsink of M.2 aluminum.
- This device has strong networking support due to MU-MIMO and Wi-Fi 6 features. It is easy for a gamer to find and play high-quality graphic games due to the compatibility of 5G, Gigabit Ethernet, and GameFirst V.
- You can also optimize your device by overclocking, updating the cooling system, and automated tuning.
- It comes in a user-friendly design with a pre-mounted input and output shield.
- Keep the BIOS updated before installing the CPU to work effectively.
5. ASUS Strix ROG X570-E
If you need to invest in a high-quality motherboard to play high-quality graphical games, you can pick this device. You can use this device with the processors of Ryzen of second as well as third generations. It is a better choice if you are expecting high speed as well as better performance from this device.
This motherboard is popular for its unique and durable aesthetic. A gamer can play any complex graphic game on his PC with the help of this device to install numerous components over it. Let us explore all its features in detail to understand whether you need such a device or not.
- You can easily install FX 9590 and other processors of second as well as third generations.
- The Aura RGB Sync is available in this device to synchronize RGB headers’ lighting.
- It is supportable to cooling features due to the presence of PCH and M.2 heatsink, the header of the water pump, and the MOS Heat pipe.
- One can also install and assemble different components in PCIe, memory, display, USB, and connector slots.
- With the help of a gaming network, you can play games smoothly. It has slots like LAN, MU-MIMO, Ethernet and Gateway teaming.
6. Gigabyte AORUS B550I Pro
You can prefer this model of the motherboard as it is pretty compatible with all the AMD-based processors of the third generation. It involves all the crucial memory and networking ports. It is pretty easy for any gamer to install numerous components on the slots. Multiple sensors add flexibility, performance, and speed to computer operations. Check out its detailed features.
- It supports multiple Ryzen third-generation processors.
- Various storage slots are available in this device, like non-ECC DDR4 and DIMMs.
- The power stage of 90A of 8-phase is also there inside this motherboard.
- The thermal design is quite advanced as it involves a multi-layered and extended thermal baseplate and heatsink.
- It contains thermal guard slots.
- There is networking support due to Wi-Fi 6 and AORUS antenna.
- It includes AMP-UP ports with better audio quality.
- It is quite easy for a gamer to connect the device with LAN as it supports 2.5GbE bandwidth.
- There is proper Type-C support and HDMI DisplayPort in this device.
You must consider various things before you purchase any suitable motherboard compatible with AMD FX 9590, such as:
1. CPU Socket
It is pretty complicated to pick the perfect CPU socket. You can get plenty of options, and it is hard to make a choice. There are three types, i.e., LGA, PGA, and BGA. If you want to operate Intel processors, then you need an LGA socket.
On the other hand, AMD processors need a PGA socket for installation. You can attach BGA sockets permanently to the motherboard, and hence, it is hard to repair or update it. It is necessary to check whether the CPU is compatible with the socket.
2. PCI Slots
You can easily find these PCI slots on the motherboard. These expansion slots are there for installing the expansion cards on your PC. You should know whether the device you are purchasing has enough expansion slots.
It is pretty necessary to understand the method of operating it in your system and whether you need it or not. If you are an experienced gamer, you must go for at least one PCI slot of Express X16.
While assembling your PC to play complex games, you must initially select the CPU. Before considering any motherboard, it is necessary to pick a processor that operates well per your requirements.
If you pick the right components, you will easily play many complex games. You must check for compatibility between those devices to ensure high speed and amazing performance.
The component connectivity is pretty essential to enhance your computer system’s performance. You should determine all the given ports and connections. You must consider all the connections of the fan to cool the machinery of your PC.
The motherboard must have slots for USB, M.2, and SATA. You must decide whether it is quite easy to connect different components easily or not. Consider the LAN feature for the network connection of your PC.
While purchasing a motherboard, you must also determine the RAM quantity that you should install on the gaming computer. Ensure that you go for the minimum memory capacity of at least 16 GB while developing a gaming desktop. In case you do not have enough slots for installing the RAM, you cannot increase or update the RAM capacity in your computer system.
There are enough chances of buying more RAM devices in the future. Therefore, you should determine whether your purchasing motherboard has an extra slot. Consider the one with more than four slots for storage.
If you are planning to purchase a motherboard, i.e., compatible with the FX 9590 processor of AMD, it is quite better to pick anyone from the mentioned list. The purchasing guide will let you understand your requirements and help you focus on the necessary things for purchasing the device.
While developing a gaming PC, you must install all the PC parts that work reasonably and work better. A gamer can play complex games only if he picks a high-quality motherboard. Invest your money wisely in a suitable device and start gaming to have unlimited fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the FX 9590 Processor of AMD the Best for Gaming Purposes?
The 9590 processor of AMD was quite preferable in older days, but it has become a little outdated now. Undoubtedly, it releases too much heat that is quite hard to manage. Therefore, it is not a sound chipset for playing high-quality games.
You can prefer it for light-purpose work like managing documents, streaming videos, etc. You must prefer other processors available for playing high-quality graphical games with the best performance, speed, and efficiency.
2. How is FX 9590 of AMD Different from i7 4770K of Intel?
The FX 9590 of AMD is an affordable processor as compared to the i7-4770K of Intel. The main highlight of the AMD processor is more cores, a fast base, and turbo frequency. But if we talk about amazing performance, the Intel processor is the ideal choice.
3. Which AMD FX Processor is the Quickest?
If you need the quickest AMD processors, you can go with two options, i.e., 8320 Black Edition and AMD FX 9590.
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed internet accelerator software
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics...
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Flash BIOS button: Simply use a USB key to flash any bios within seconds, without installing a CPU, Memory or graphics card
- Multi-gpu: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- Cup: socket AM4, 6 power Phase design, supports CPU up to 105W
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B450
- Slots : 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Audio: Relate ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Relate RTL8111H PCIE x1 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12 plus 2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD...
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM, active chipset heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI...
- High-performance Gaming Networking: WiFi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 ([email protected]) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)— PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity,...
- AM3+ CPU Support Ready
- Core Unlocker Unlock true Core performance intelligently
- Anti Surge Full time Power Guardian Make System Free From Risk
- ASUS EPU System Level Energy Saving
- Low EMI protect you: 50% less radiation
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12 plus 2 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced heatsink design with enlarge heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
- AM3+ CPU support ready
- Turbo Key- touch-n-boost
- ASUS EPU- system level energy saving
- Anti-surge-full-time power guardian-make system free from risk
- Core Unlocker-unleash true core performance intelligently
- Storage Interface:6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors,Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5,RAID 10 and JBOD, 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x16 ,1x PCI Express x4 slots, 2 x PCI Express x1 slot, 1x PCI slots
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory.
- CPU: AM3+/AM3/AMD Athlon II Chipsets: AMD 990FX/AMD SB950. Revision 1.1.
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec , High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbit
- AMD's fastest 8 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 16 procesing threads. OS Support-Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- Can deliver elite 100-plus FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor, 8 Cores and 16 procesing threads cpu processor,Cooler not included,Can deliver elite 100-plus FPS performance,OS...
- 4.7 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 36 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support,For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and...
- AMD AM4 X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, Wi-Fi, 14 Dr. MOS power stages, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A /Type-C and...
- Ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors,Gaming Networking: Exclusive...
- Inland Performance 2TB SSD PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe 4 x4 M.2 2280 TLC 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive, R/W Speed up to 5000MB/s and 4300MB/s, 3600 TBW