Are you looking for the best Canon 50mm Manual Focus? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Canon 50mm Manual Focus.
- Lens Not Attached: MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Compatible with: for Canon EOS EF Mount DSLR Cameras 7DII, 5DII, 5DIII, 5DS, 5DSR, 1D Mark I/II/III/IV
- Lens construction: 12 elements 7 groups, multi-layer coatings, minimum focusing distance of 0.6
- Meike Lens type: Prime lens fixed focal length 50mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.2-22 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo...
- MK-50F1.2 Fit EF-Mount: Full Frame visual angle: diagonal 46.9° horizontal 39.3° vertical 26.4°,APS-C visual angle: diagonal 33.1° horizontal...
- Comes with a flash as well as either a 50mm or a more flexible zoom lens
- Supports both automatic as well as totally manual mode
- Compatible with all Canon FD-mount manual focus lenses
- powered by one 4SR44, PX28A, A544, K28A, V34PX, 4LR44, or L544 alkaline batteries
- 【Full Metal Body】In order to ensure the durability of the lens, the 7artisans 50mm/f1.8 lens adopts an all-metal body design that is full of...
- 【F1.8 Large Aperture】The 1.8 large aperture with a continuously variable aperture ring can achieve the effect of virtual and real changes when...
- 【50mm Focal Length】The focal length of 50mm is equivalent to the full-frame 80mm-the golden focal length of portraits. The angle of view at this...
- 【Soft Colors】The 50mm/f1.8 lens takes pictures with bright and bright colors. For a complex light environment, excessive light and shade are...
- 【for Canon M-mount】The lens are widely compatible for Mirrorless Canon Camera M1 M2 M3 M5 M6 M10 M100 M50 EOS-M Mount Black Color.（Note:This...
- Very long (270º) focus throw , Delivery image with smooth, circular bokeh and little to no focus breathing
- Angle of view on S35 cameras: Diagonal: 34.7°, Horizontal: 28.1°, Vertical: 21.2°; Accommodate more vision for the film
- Minimum focusing distance of 58cm, Lens construction is 12 elements in 9 groups, multi layer coating, capable of delivering sharp and clear video
- Wide aperture of T2.1, suitable for lanscape and portrait shooting
- This S35 cine lens adopts precious glass with high refractive index and low dispersion; With 6K high resolution and sharper imaging.
- Compatibility with RF mount Cameras EOS-R EOS-RP R5 R6
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Metal body, lightweight and portable
- Lens construction is 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings
- Filter Size:52mm, Full-frame Visual angle: diagonal 46.5° horizontal 39.2° vertical 23.6°
- 【F1.4 Large Aperture】- With a larger viewing angle and a wider picture, with a large aperture of F1.4, you can still get more light in shooting...
- 【Sharp Focus & Soft Out-Of-Focus Image Quality】- The lens structure is 6 elements in 5 group, it can make the picture near the focus point sharp...
- 【Upgraded UMC Coated Lens】- The lens lens adopts multi-layer nano-coating, which greatly reduces ultraviolet rays and stray light entering the...
- 【Metal Material ＆ Utra-Small Structure Design】- Brightin Star 55mm F1.8 is made of metal and glass, with exquisite workmanship and compact...
- 【Compatible Cameras】- Canon EF-Mount M M2 M3 M5 M6 M6II M10 M100 M50
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance.
- Meike 50mm T/2.1 prime cine lens for Canon EF-mount camera ande othe EOS C100 Mark II Canon C500 Mark II EOS C200 shooter.
- With a wide aperture of T2.1, the lens allows you to create shallow depth of view videos
- The 50mm cine lens has a wide view angle of 46.4 degrees, great for portrait or landscape
- The Meike Mini Prime 50mm T2.1 is small and compact build, offers a focal length equivalent to 50mm with focal lengths that are ideal for video use
- The lens structure is 8 groups 12 elements, makes the lens capable of producing sharp image and videos with low distortion
- Durable, Compact & Portable👉 TTArtisan 50mm F1.2 Lens is All-metal boby with 7 elements in 5 groups and 10 diaphragm blades, multi-layer coating,...
- 50mm Focal Length👉 50mm is called "Master Focal Length",which it close to human-eye perspective. With it, it's easier to create your...
- F1.2 Large Aperture👉It will provide you high quality image with excellent blurring effect. And has a strong ability in shooting at compilcated,...
- "Walk Around" Lens👉 According to the features of this lens,it is suitable for portrait, landscapes, cityscapes, tourist, food,etc. Just take the...
- Compatible👉Canon M Mount Cameras like M1 M2 M3 M6 M6II M10 M50 M100 M200. If you have any other question about this product or your camera, just...
- 【Lens Not Attached】：MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- 【Compatible with】：Canon Full Frame EOS R EOS-RP R5 R6 Mirrorless Camera
- 【Lens construction】：12 elements 7 groups, multi-layer coatings, minimum focusing distance of 0.6
- 【Meike Lens type】：Prime lens fixed focal length 50mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.2-22 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait...
- 【MK-50F1.2 Fit Canon RF-Mount】：Full Frame visual angle: diagonal 46.9° horizontal 39.3° vertical 26.4°,APS-C visual angle: diagonal 33.1°...
- APS-C 50mm F1.2 adopts the optical structure of 7 elements in 5 groups. The minimum focusing distance is only 0.5m.
- The large aperture of F1.2 gets rid of a cluttered background and highlights the subject. Smooth bokeh makes photos full of poetry and enhances...
- The larger the aperture, the lower the sharpness. F1.2 is a good balance between the pursuit of a large aperture and image quality.
- Clicked aperture ring gives you an excellent photography experience.
- Compatible with Canon M Mount Canon M1, M2, M3, M5, M6, M6II, M10, M100, M50
- Compatible with all Canon FD-Mount Manual Focus Cameras such as AE-1
- Manual Focus Only. It will not auto focus on any camera.
- Fast f/1.4 aperture
- Comes in either breech mount or bayonet mount
- 50mm focal length, Minimum focus distance : 0.45m/17.72 inch
- 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters
- Compatible with all Canon FD mount lenses
- Manual focus only; there is no auto focus
- Requires one 4LR44 battery
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- DX-format, high-power 5.8x zoom lens with focal length ranging from 18 to 105mm, Broad picture angle range approximates the perspective of a...
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports, Vibration Reduction assures...
- Includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with...
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD...
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable....
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
- Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization, Nano Crystal Coat, 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Having trouble finding a great Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Canon 50mm Manual Focus research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Canon 50mm Manual Focuss available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Canon 50mm Manual Focus for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Canon 50mm Manual Focus? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Canon 50mm Manual Focus, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Canon 50mm Manual Focus available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Canon 50mm Manual Focus that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
- What benefits are there with buying an Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Canon 50mm Manual Focus, much less the best one?
- Which Canon 50mm Manual Focus are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Canon 50mm Manual Focus, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Canon 50mm Manual Focus, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Canon 50mm Manual Focus. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Canon 50mm Manual Focus buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Canon 50mm Manual Focus currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Canon 50mm Manual Focus has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Canon 50mm Manual Focus?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Canon 50mm Manual Focus.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Canon 50mm Manual Focus objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Canon 50mm Manual Focus.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Canon 50mm Manual Focus, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Canon 50mm Manual Focus is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Canon 50mm Manual Focus information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Canon 50mm Manual Focus is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Sigma 50mm Vs Nikon 50mm 1.4
- Best Canon 60d With A 50mm F1 2 Lens
- Best Canon 50mm 1.18
- Best Canon 50mm 1.8 Refurbished
- Best Canon Eos 50mm Lens
- Best Canon Fd 50mm Macro
- Best Canon Fd 50mm Macro
- Best Uv Filter For Canon 50mm Lens
- Best 50mm Yongnuo Canon
- Best Canon Ef 50mm F1 8 Mk1
Q: Is the Canon 50mm autofocus better than other lenses?
A: After testing multiple samples of the Canon 50mm f/1.4 and f/1.8 lenses, we’ve found the f/1.8’s autofocus system to be much more accurate and reliable than its older sibling. Sharpness is also better than from Canon’s 50mm f/1.4 lens, from the centre to the edges.
Q: Is the Canon EOS 50mm good for everyday use?
A: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 is a 50mm prime lens designed for daily use. Shoot in tough lighting conditions with its bright f/1.8 aperture, and have full control over the depth of field. You will be fully satisfied with the sharpness, though the autofocus motor may seem a bit slow.
Q: Which 50mm lens should you buy?
A: If you were previously using a Nikon 50mm f/1.4 G, a Canon 50mm f/1.4, or a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX, you should consider this lens. Again, however, only as long as you’re OK with manual focus.
Q: How good is the Canon EF 50mm STM?
A: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. This little lens handles great. The focus ring moves with a fingertip, and focus-by-wire works very well. My only complaint is that the AF-MF switch is flat, so you really have to push down on it to get enough grip to move it quite deliberately.