When choosing a stereo for your car, the procedure for using all the features should be simple enough to learn quickly. Most of us prefer the most advanced features in our new deck of cards, like the satellite radio or CD playback, instead of the more basic features.
The vehicle includes a simple digital clock as part of the vehicle system. Setting the timer on your car takes only a few minutes. You can set the clock to permanently display on the vehicle’s design. Since the early 1970s, Pioneer has always been manufacturing car stereos. There is a slightly different way to set the clock depending on when the stereos get produced.
There are various types of pioneer radios, where each has a different clock radio setting method. Herein are some types of pioneer radios with their unique clock setting mode.
General Steps You Can Use to Set a Clock on Pioneer Radio
Turn on the ignition of your car and turn off the car stereo.
Press and hold the “multi-control” button (it looks like a round button) for a few seconds until the screen appears. Hold the “multi-control” button until the clock is displayed. Click and keep the “audio” or “function” button held until the screen appears, and then release the button immediately. Click the “audio” or “function” button again until the screen displays the clock option
Press the “multi-control” buttons up and down to adjust the hours and minutes of the clock. For older models, you will start by pressing the “UP” and “DOWN” buttons to adjust the hours. Then, use the “Left” and “Right” arrows to move to the minutes. Finally, click the “DOWN” and “UP” buttons to adjust the minutes. Press the “SOURCE” or “ESCAPE” option to exit.
If the above steps do not match your car’s sound, you may have a much older model. In this case, ensure that the car’s key switch is on, and the sound system is “OFF.” By pressing the “clock” option, click the preset FM “Number 1” button to set the time. Then, while holding down the “CLOCK” button, press the FM preset “NUMBER 2” button to set the minutes. Complete everything and release the button. Let’s learn how to go about specific models in the market.
Car Stereo Pioneer DEH-1700
- Turn off the radio by holding and pressing the “SRC” option.
- Press and hold the “sound” button until it flashes.
- Use the volume keys to change the time.
- Click the Select option to switch between hours and minutes. After getting the desired time, press the “clock” button in the upper left corner. You’ve set the timer to the car stereo Pioneer stereo DEH-1700.
The Pioneer Mosfet50 is one of the oldest models in the market. The steps followed to set clock on them are quite different from other models. Below is a guide to follow to set the clock of this model;
- Press and hold the SOURCE button until power is off. Hold it again until the clock appears.
- On certain models, you can hold and press the AUDIO or FUNCTION button instead of the SOURCE button.
- Select what you specifically need to adjust using the right and left arrows.
- Press the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the number in the flashing section.
- Press the SOURCE button to exit.
Setting Super Tuner III pioneer Clock MP3/CD Player.
Generally, most Pioneer car audio systems are viewed as an alternative to the common AM / FM radio. The Super tuner IIID offers quality sound louder than your standard radio receiver. Many systems with the Super tuner IIID tuner can play WMA, MP3, and also CD files. The clock is also integrated into the panel display. Below are steps to follow to set it;
- Press and hold the “Source” button to turn off the system.
- Press the switch button a second time until it is on again, and the clock appears. If it happens, your Pioneer car radio does not have a source button, then press and hold the function or audio button.
- Use the right or left or arrow keys to select the period you want to change.
- Use the up or down arrows to change the time. Set the time to the desired setting with the up or down arrows.
- Press the source button at the end of the process to make changes. Lastly, save the new time reading.
- Use the MULTI-CONTROL option to select a clock.
- Press the MULTI-CONTROL right or Left to select the stereo screen you want to define.
Note: Pressing MULTI-CONTROL option left or right will separate minutes and hours part
- When you select a clock group, the selection flashes. Press the MULTI-CONTROL option up or down to position the clock correctly.
Note: You can match the clock with the time signal by pressing the multi Control. If the minutes are from 00 to 29 minutes, round down (for example, 10:18 becomes 10:00). On the other hand, if the minutes are 30 to 59 minutes, round (for example, 10:36 becomes 11:00)
Pioneer DEH-1100MP Owner’s Manual
Setting up your car clock is simple; follow the steps below to accomplish it;
- Press the FUNCTION key to select the clock option. Adjust the default setting on this page.
- Click c or d to choose the part of the clock screen you want to set. Pressing c or d selects part of the clock screen from hour to minute.
- Press a or b to set the clock correctly and turn the clock screen on or off. The clock screen displays on the screen even while the source is off. Click CLOCK to turn the clock screen on or off.
- Each press you make changes the clock screen on or off.
Various pioneer car stereo has unique ways to set the clock. Those are simple procedures you need to follow to accomplish the project. The process becomes simpler to people who adhere in detail all the steps above.