Are you looking for the best usb midi interfaces? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling usb midi interfaces.
- USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor SMPTE time code sync in all formats (includes new support for 23.976...
- The Express XT provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Mac and Windows software
- Sixteen convenient, one-touch presets (8 factory and 8 user programmable) give you instant front-panel access to multiple operational configurations
- The included ClockWorks console software for Mac OS X and Windows provides comprehensive MIDI routing, merging and muting
- As a professional-grade SMPTE time code synchronizer, the Express XT converts and stripes SMPTE in all frame formats (23
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain
- An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording
- Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring
- Built in is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing, and each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
- Four transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- Two optical S/MUX expansion ports that accept up to 16 channels of audio input (20 total inputs)
- 8 ¼-inch analog line outputs for versatile monitoring and up to 7.1 surround audio
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, four-band EQ
- 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 4 MIDAS Preamps
- Phantom Power
- MIDI I/O
- FORE 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input & output channels. Connecting keyboard, MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, electric drum and any...
- Plug & Play, with a Built-in driver and Intelligent LED Indicator. No extra difficult driver installation. Easy set up, truly plug and play. MIDI...
- No delay MIDI Input and Output. High-performance FTP processing chip, stable and fast speed MIDI data transmission. FL studio12, FL studio20,...
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables. High quality wire with multi-layer protection. Technology of resistance to electromagnetic interference,...
- Designed & Produced by FORE. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac iOS. || Attention: For using on iOS devices, Original...
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-in suite.
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more...
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon...
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download
- MIDI interface for Macintosh and WindowsCan connect both a Mac and a PC at the same timeStandalone MIDI patchbay/merger/processorSMPTE tape sync in...
- Natively compatible with most operating systems PC (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8) Mac (OS X 10.4 or greater)
- Plug and play - no drivers or difficult installation needed
- Ultra Low latency MIDI Input and Output
- 5-Foot Long USB to MIDI DIN 1 In & 1 Out Cable; USB Bus Powered
- Designed by iConnectivity's Award Winning Design Team in Canada. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- 8 in 8 out USB 3.0 MIDI interface
- Up 128 channels of MIDI in and out
- Support PC and Mac system
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- 【 MIDI Thru-6 Box 】1-in 6-out MIDI Thru Box, provide 1 MIDI in and 6 MIDI out midi interface. Smooth MIDI signal, No interference, no delay.
- 【 Standard MIDI Channels 】With standard MIDI 16 channels, this midi thru box can communicate all standard MIDI commands.
- 【 Perfect For MIDI Music Creation And Performance 】All MIDI messages appearing at the input are sent to all 6 Thru outputs. Connect up to 6...
- 【 Convenient To Use】Our midi thru box requires no batteries, which is power by 5V DC USB power supply. It can works with most MIDI products.
- 【 Wide Compatibility 】This midi thru box can communicate all standard MIDI commands. Support the combination of various standard MIDI commands....
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS XP and Windows XP or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power. "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis designed and...
- 2 combo balanced XLR/TRS input connectors; Midi interface
- 2-in/2-out high speed USB 3. 0 Super Speed audio interface
- Support for recording and playback up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Switchable +48V phantom power for each input
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac / PC
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C...
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite Your MIDI Gear - 5-pin MIDI In / Out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning- to -USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC...
- Compatible with Zoom interchangeable input capsules via 10 -pin connector
- Standalone AD/DA conversion
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24 -bit/96 kHz
- [2 In 2 Out]This audio interface has 2 high-headroom instrument inputs and 2 out USB-C audio interfaces with a high-headroom, Class A DYNA microphone...
- [ 24-bit/192 kHz]The usb audio interface Direct Monitoring feature lets you hear what you are playing in “real-time”, without the effects of...
- [TRS Balanced ] TRS balanced output of mixer audio interface provide high quality audio output without hum or interference.
- [Livejack Lite Driver ]No external power required, just plug and play.Window users need to scan the QR code to download the asio driver for use....
- [Headphone Amplifier]Built in headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring.
- 【 Function 】 Supports 3 x 3 MIDI interfaces to USB devices. 3 In 3 Out.
- 【 Feature 】 Has 3 x 3 standard MIDI IN and MIDI OUT five-pin MIDI interfaces, with 16 channels of standard MIDI, which can communicate with all...
- 【 Plug And Play 】 With standard USB MIDI interface, no need to install a driver, just plug and play.
- 【 Application 】 This HUB-3 box can convert 3 x3 MIDI devices into USB device interface, connect to the computer.
- 【 Excellent Performance 】 Low latency and high speed, direct connection to PC or NoteBook Computer.
- No Demos, No Subscriptions, it's All Yours for Life! Music Creator has all the tools you need to make professional quality music even as a beginner.
- 🎚️DAW: This is Where You’ll Produce, Record, Edit, Mix, and Master! Music making is easy as drag and drop! (Includes 18 Video Lessons)
- 🔌 9Gb of Audio Plugins & Virtual Instruments (VST, VST3, AU): EQ, Compression, Auto-Tune, Reverb + Much More. Plugins make your music higher...
- 🎧 7Gb Sound Pack: Drum Kits & Samples & Loops, oh my! Make music right from the jump with unique and pro quality sounds.
- 16Gb USB: No need for a DVD drive, enjoy on any Mac or Windows PC with a USB port or adapter. Plus you can use the extra space to store your projects...
Having trouble finding a great usb midi interfaces?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire usb midi interfaces research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best usb midi interfacess available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best usb midi interfaces for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Usb Midi Interfaces?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great usb midi interfaces? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching usb midi interfaces, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest usb midi interfaces available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for usb midi interfaces that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an usb midi interfaces?
- What benefits are there with buying an usb midi interfaces?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective usb midi interfaces?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any usb midi interfaces, much less the best one?
- Which usb midi interfaces are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about usb midi interfaces?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding usb midi interfaces, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for usb midi interfaces, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible usb midi interfaces. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an usb midi interfaces buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available usb midi interfaces currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of usb midi interfaces has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an usb midi interfaces?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your usb midi interfaces.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade usb midi interfaces objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their usb midi interfaces.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an usb midi interfaces, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an usb midi interfaces is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining usb midi interfaces information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding usb midi interfaces is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
Q: What is an USB MIDI interface used for?
A: – A Host Computer, Smartphone or Tablet – One or more USB Devices – A physical bus represented by the USB Cable that links the devices with the host
Q: What makes a good MIDI interface?
A: – Compatible with MAC or PC – Light and sleek casing provide portability – Very durable interface – XLR input makes your microphone sound even better
Q: How to connect MIDI hardware to your computer?
A: Connectors. To connect a synthesizer to a computer using MIDI interface,MIDI output of the synthesizer should be connected to a MIDI input (input MIDI port) of the computer using … Devices and drivers. When connecting via MIDI,the synth itself is not displayed as a device anywhere in the system. … MIDI mode of synth. …
Q: How to convert USB to MIDI?
A: Convert the USB MIDI device interface of a musical instrument into a common 5-pin MIDI interface device. 2. Connect MIDI devices with 5-pin and MIDI devices with USB-B interface. Metal Design, Wearable and Durable: MIDI Host Box uses high strenght aluminum alloy and metal MIDI interface, more ware-resistance and durable.
- Best Audio Midi Interfaces
- Best Usb Recording Interfaces
- Best Usb Audio Interfaces
- Best Audio Interfaces
- Best Edirol Pcr30 32 Key Usb Midi Keyboard Controller
- Best Trigger To Midi Usb Interface
- Best Usb Midi Host Module
- Best Midi + Usb Hub
- Best Alesis Vortex Usb/midi Keytar
- Best Korg K25 Usb Midi Keyboard