Are you looking for the best trash can hitch carrier? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling trash can hitch carrier. Having trouble finding a great trash can hitch carrier? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire trash can hitch carrier research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best trash can hitch carriers available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best trash can hitch carrier for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best trash can hitch carrier: Recommended
10 Best Trash Can Hitch Carrier Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Titan Attachments Trash Can Grabber Fits 2"...
- EASILY TRANSPORT GARBAGE CANS TO THE CURB: The Titan Attachments Trash Grabber is the ideal solution for transporting your recycle can or garbage can up and down long or steep driveways. No need to hassle with carrying these heavy and bulky trash cans by hand and risk falling or flipping the can over.
- FITS 2" RECEIVERS: The trash can grabber is designed to fit standard 2"receiver hitches. The hitch sleeve will have three mounting holes which allows you to position the can grabber at the perfect depth in your receiver hitch.
- POWDER COATED STEEL BODY: Our trash grabber is made of structural steel and will be powder coated. Powder coating the frame of the grabber helps to protect it against rust and corrosion allowing it to look and perform like new for years to come.
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN: The vertical support tube is made from 1"x2" tubing and supports a max weight of 925 Lb. The top hook is an opening depth of 1.75" and the walls will be 2.5" tall making it easy to slide under the trash cans metal bar and securely lift it from the ground.
- DIMENSIONS: The overall height of the trash grabber will be 12" and will have an overall length of 13.5" with the hitch sleeve measuring 12" long. The hitch sleeve will also have 3 mounting holes that are 3.5" apart, center to center. The top grabber hook measures 4" wide with a 1.75" opening.
Bestseller No. 2
GREAT DAY Tote Caddy Trash Can Transporter -...
- NO MORE STRAINING AND HASSLE: Lifting or hauling a trash can once a week to the designated pick up point is not a problem anymore! Great Day’s Tote Caddy Trash Can Transporter eliminates all the straining and hassle for handling this unpleasant chore
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: simply back your vehicle (any truck, auto, golf cart or ATV with a 2” hitch-receiver) up to the trash can, hook it up and go
- SIMPLE AND STURDY ATTACHMENT: With the simple flip of a lever, the receiver arm of the Tote Caddy moves into place for attaching to the can; once attached, it is positioned slightly off the ground and ready for delivery
- ROBUST HOUSING: The Tote Caddy Trash Can Transporter is constructed of heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and finished in a super-tough black powder-coat enamel to insure years of dependable service; weight capacity of TC5000 is 200 lbs
- FITMENT: The Tote Caddy fits into 2” hitch receivers and is designed to attach to the handle of the universal trash cans used by all waste disposal services; fits any truck, auto, golf cart or ATV with a 2” hitch-receiver
Bestseller No. 3
ATV or Lawn Tractor Single can Garbage...
- Simple to install around a standard 1-7/8" or 2" ball hitchHooks around and fastened to the ball hitch by a 3/8 pin
- Add multiple cans together using our Can Couplers ( CC ) sold separate.
- 1/8" thick steel construction. laser cut, formed and powder coated
- Garbage hooks are specially designed to hold the handle of todays wheeled garbage bins
- Unit extends operating height up by 8", and out 8" from mounting ball
Bestseller No. 4
Garbage Hook Dual Can- Ball Mounted are The...
- Ball mounted hooks use your existing trailer hitch for mounting. Note the operating height is set by the height of the ball on the hitch. Normal working height is from 14” to 20”. Minimum distance from bumper is 10” to allow arm to swing around curves.
- The patented retainer base takes only seconds to attach & remove, base slips under a standard 1-7/8” or 2” trailer ball and is secured with a 3/8” retainer pin, still allowing the cans to pivot around turns during transportation. This will spin freely and does not have side swing restrictor.
- Ball mounted allow the top rail to swivel on the ball, allowing containers to trail around curves without binding, making a smooth trouble-free way to get trash down a winding driveway. Our new style Mountain Hooks locks the cans handle in place with a PTO clip on the top of the channel.
- Our mountain hooks will keep the can’s handle in-place no matter how steep the driveway or terrain. The can’s handle rests into the Mountain hook channel and are pinned in-place using a removable PTO clip to prevent the can from tipping out during transportation.
- Dual can arm--- Support arm can be set for either 36” or 40” length, with over 12 different hook placements, for today's larger trash bins 64 or 96 gal totes. Heavy 11-ga steel construction, laser-cut formed for consistent quality then powder coated in a matte black finish for durability.
Bestseller No. 5
Heavy Hitch Trash Can Hauler Grabber for Lawn...
- WORKS WITH 2 INCH RECEIVER ON THREE POINT HITCH: Designed to slide into the Heavy Hitch 2 inch receiver or any other 2 inch receiver tube device. Please ensure that you are utilizing this device on a sub-compact tractor that has a 3 point hitch as this setup will give you the proper clearance for your trash cans.
- TRANSPORT TRASH CANS WITH EASE: The Hitch’N Can is the perfect solution for people with long or steep driveways and makes getting the trash and recycling carts to the curb easy.
- REDUCES DAMAGE TO TRASH CARTS: By using your tractor’s hydraulic three point lift to raise up the cart it prevents damage to the wheels and less chances to get injured by a slip or fall from handling a heavy cart.
- MADE AND SOURCED IN USA: Like other Heavy Hitch products, the Hitch’N Can is built to last using only American made steel.
- Order two Hitch’N Cans and the Dual Adapter to haul twice the load in the same amount of time.
Bestseller No. 6
8" Receiver Extension for Garbage Hook Trash...
- Extends our Garbage Hook receiver mounted trash carriers out an additional 8" and gives an additional 2" in the working height.
- Great for clearing on a UTV/ATV dump boxes, cargo racks or rear tires due to the receiver hitch being recessed behind the tire. 8" gives that extra operating distance needed for our dual can carriers.
- Comes with a 5/8" bolt, lock washer and nut to fasten the extension to our standard receiver base that has 10" operating depth.
- Heavy, 1/8” 11 gauge steel construction. Laser cut and formed for consistent quality, parts are powder coated with a matte black finish for a durable finish.
- Note- these extensions are designed and will only work with Garbage Commander trash hauling receiver mounted products.
Bestseller No. 7
Dual-Can Garbage Hauling Hitch cans Cannot...
- Cans handle rest into the mountain hooks channel, pined in-place using a quick removable PTO clip to prevent the cans from tipping out during transportation.
- 2' receiver base, Dual can hauler has a 38" or 40" support arm with multiple hook placements to accommodate today's large wheeled containers. 64 or 96 gal
- Adjustable upright adds 2", 4" or 6" additional height above the receiver hitch, and extends out 8'''. Normal operating height is between 14" to 21". This allows 30% of the cans weight to be distributed to the support arm.
- Our patented top swivel bracket restricts the arm from swing more than 24 degrees in either direction. The swiveling top rail allows containers to trail around curves without binding making a smooth trouble free way to get trash down a winding driveway.
- Works on multiple surfaces: grass, gravel, uneven pavement even snow. Great for cars, trucks, UTV's, golf cars, that have a standard 2" receiver hitch.
Bestseller No. 8
Single-Can Garbage Hauling Hitch, cans Cannot...
- The cans handle rest into the Mountain hooks channel, pined in-place using a quick removable PTO clip to prevent the can from tipping out during transportation.
- 2” receiver base. Single can hauler has a 12" support arm with two hooks that can be set to either 9" or 10" inside widths. * Use our can couplers to haul multiple cans in the same trip.
- Adjustable upright adds 2”, 4” & 6” of additional height above the receiver hitch, and extends out 8”. Normal working height is from 14” to 20”, this allows 25% of the cans weight to be distributed to the support arm.
- Our patented top swivel bracket restricts the arm from swing more than 24 degrees in either direction. The swiveling top rail allow containers to trail around curves without binding making a smooth trouble-free way to get trash down a winding driveway.
- Works on multiple surfaces: grass, gravel, uneven pavement, and even mud and snow. Great for cars, trucks, ATV / UTVs, golf carts, and lawn tractors, that have a standard 2” receiver hitch.
Bestseller No. 9
Dual Adapter for Hitch’N Can
- Designed to slide into the Heavy Hitch’s 2″ receiver or any other 2″ receiver tube device
- The Dual Adapter for Hitch’N Can is the perfect solution for people with long or steep driveways and makes getting multiple trash and recycling carts to the curb easy.
- By using your tractor’s hydraulic three point lift to raise up the cart it prevents damage to the wheels and less chances to get injured by a slip or fall from handling a heavy cart
- Like other Heavy Hitch products, the Dual Adapter for Hitch’N Can is built to last using only American made steel
- Heavy Hitch’s Dual Adapter for Hitch’N Can makes moving multiple trash cans a whole lot easier!
Bestseller No. 10
Can Couplers allow multiple wheeled...
- Made in two pieces so arm swivels allowing cans to move smoothly without binding around curves. Can couplers come with two quick fastening PTO clips to securing two cans together.
- Simply hook one end to the front lift handle of the first can and the handle of the second, repeat for joining more cans in a chain.
- Can couplers can be left on the front lift handle, or the handle of the one being towed so it is always ready for the next trip.
- For use with our all of our Garbage Hook Hitches. We recommend using mountain hooks for steeper driveways and installations over 20”
- Heavy 11-ga steel construction, laser-cut formed for consistent quality then powder- coated in a matte black finish for durability.
How Do You Buy The Best Trash Can Hitch Carrier?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great trash can hitch carrier? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching trash can hitch carrier, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest trash can hitch carrier available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for trash can hitch carrier that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an trash can hitch carrier?
- What benefits are there with buying an trash can hitch carrier?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective trash can hitch carrier?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any trash can hitch carrier, much less the best one?
- Which trash can hitch carrier are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about trash can hitch carrier?
- Brand Value: Every brand of trash can hitch carrier has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an trash can hitch carrier?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your trash can hitch carrier.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade trash can hitch carrier objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their trash can hitch carrier.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an trash can hitch carrier, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an trash can hitch carrier is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.