Are you looking for the best Thermaltake Psu 500w? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Thermaltake Psu 500w.
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output at plus 40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 and EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80 percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6plus2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High Quality Components
- 80 plus Certified: Deliver up to 87% efficiency to Promise Low power losses
- Patented RGB LED fan: Adopts 10 LED light Bulbs to enhance the brightness and spawn an advanced user experience in the world of illumination
- One button to 15 lighting modes: With RGB lighting button, fan color can be switched among variants including pulse light (7 colors), 256 color RGB...
- Single +12V rail design: Eliminating the limitations caused by Voltage Distributions
- 5 year warranty
- EVGA 500 BQ "great quality, Great value"
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter fluid Dynamic Bearing quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- ATX 500w gaming pc power supply
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 120mm ultra quiet fan with excellent cooling performance
- OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP protection
- 5 Years Warranty
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- High Quality Japanese Capacitors
- Continuous Power Design
- Cooling System : ultra quiet 135mm double ball-bearing fan, 1700±10%R.P.M.
- 5 Year Warranty
- RGB LED FAN 256 colors Ring RGB 140 millimeter Hydraulic Bearing fan with low noise design. Fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for an...
- ONE BUTTON RGB CONTROL : RGB Lighting Button at the back of PSU controls 5 different lighting modes, RGB Cycle, Red, Green, Blue, White, and LED Off
- 80 PLUS Gold and KABY LAKE READY : Deliver up to 90 percentage efficiency, Tough power RGB Gold Series has been optimized to work with Intel’s...
- ULTRA QUIET SMART ZERO FAN : Fan works only when PSU working load is over 20 percentage. A switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the...
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS :100 percentage high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- Optimized Cable Management
- Intelligent 120mm Cooling Fan
- Continuous Power Design
- Smart over current protections
- 5 Year Warranty
- CERTIFIED GOLD - Supporting 80 Plus Gold efficiency up to 90% and optimized for C6 or C7 States ready
- NON MODULAR CONNECTORS – Main Power (24 pin) x 1/ ATX 12V (4plus4 pin) x 1/ SATA (5 pin) x 6/ PCI-E (6plus2 pin) x 2/ peripheral (4 pin) x 3/ FDD x...
- ULTRA QUIET 120MM FAN – Dynamic Bearing fan s superior cooing performance and silent operation
- HIGH QUALITY CAPACITORS - High quality capacitors provide superb performance and reliability
- LOW RIPPLE NOISE – Ensure excellent power supply stability Keep performance-critical components such as VGA card to operate reliably for longer
- [2-Way RGB control] - Control light via "color" "Mode" Button (7 light modes/8 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard
- [15 light modes via color mode button] - Wave/ spiral/ flow/ heartbeat/ ripple/ full lighted (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and...
- [Sync with motherboard RGB software] - controlling lights with as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASROCK polychrome...
- [Ring Duo 140mm fan] - 16.8 million color 18 addressable LEDs Dual lighting Zones self-lubricated hydraulic Bearing pwn fan for maximizing airflow...
- [Ultra quiet smart zero fan] - fan works only when PSU working load goes over 40%. a switch At the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan...
- 80 Plus Gold Certified: Deliver up to 90% efficiency under real world load conditions to promise lowest power losses
- Maximum Power: 750 Watts
- Form Factor: Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V 2.92
- Efficiency: 87 to 92 percent efficiency at 20 to 100 percent load
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC
- 80 PLUS TITANIUM Certified
- Digital DPS G App Supported
- Patented Riing Plus RGB LED Fan.Operating Temperature 0 ℃ to +50℃. Input Frequency Range 47Hz - 63Hz. Peak Output Capacity 1500W
- Zero RPM Smart Fan Control
- 10 Year Warranty
- [80 plus gold and Intel C6/C7 States ready] - Deliver up to 90% efficiency, Gf1 Series optimized to work with all generations of Intel's processors to...
- [Ultra quiet 140mm hydraulic Bearing fans] - Self-lubricated hydraulic Bearing PWM fan superior cooling performance and near silent operation
- [Smart zero fan] - Auto-regulated fan speed based on power consumption for a quiet and efficient operation. Fan works only when PSU work load goes...
- [16AWG wires] - Upgraded CPU/PCI E main cables (16AWG wires) for high end enthusiasts' Pcs
- [Japanese capacitors] - 100% High quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- EVGA 500 Watt; Unbeatable value
- 80 plus white certified, with 80 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP (Over voltage protection); UVP (Under voltage protection, OCP (Over current protection), OPP (Over power...
- Compatibility of the EVGA 500 W1, 80 white 500 W, Power supply 100 W1 0500 KR (100 W1 0500 KR)
- RGB LED FAN - 256 colors Riing RGB 140 millimeter Hydraulic Bearing fan with low noise design. Fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for...
- ONE BUTTON RGB CONTROL: RGB Lighting Button at the back of PSU controls 5 different lighting modes, RGB Cycle, Red, Green, Blue, White, and LED Off
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM and INTEL C6/C7 STATES READY: Deliver up to 92% efficiency, Toughpower RGB Platinum Series has been optimized to work with all...
- ULTRA QUIET SMART ZERO FAN: Fan works only when PSU working load is over 40%. A switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun...
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS: 100% high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Single 12V. Rail with DC-DC Converter to improve 3.3V/5V stability
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power...
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs. Fan size-5.3 inches. iCUE Compatibility-No. Modern Standby Compatible- No
- Product 1: Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes....
- Product 1: Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports...
- Product 1: Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber...
- Product 1: Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm...
- Product 2: Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output @ +40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- Support Standard flex ATX Form Factor
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certification
- 350W Continuous power output at 40℃ operating temperature rated for 24/7 operation
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Support PCIe 6pin connector
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese capacitors, LLC resonant circuit design +DC-DC converter design to improve 3.3V./ 5V. Stability
- Double ball Bearing fan and EVGA eco mode for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- 650w ATX gaming pc power supply
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher and very stable voltage output
- All cables are black and not ketchup and mustard colored
- Silent and durable 120mm fan
- Full protection including OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP
Having trouble finding a great Thermaltake Psu 500w?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Thermaltake Psu 500w research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Thermaltake Psu 500ws available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Thermaltake Psu 500w for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Thermaltake Psu 500w?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Thermaltake Psu 500w? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Thermaltake Psu 500w, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Thermaltake Psu 500w available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Thermaltake Psu 500w that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Thermaltake Psu 500w?
- What benefits are there with buying an Thermaltake Psu 500w?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Thermaltake Psu 500w?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Thermaltake Psu 500w, much less the best one?
- Which Thermaltake Psu 500w are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Thermaltake Psu 500w?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Thermaltake Psu 500w, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Thermaltake Psu 500w, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Thermaltake Psu 500w. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Thermaltake Psu 500w buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Thermaltake Psu 500w currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Thermaltake Psu 500w has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Thermaltake Psu 500w?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Thermaltake Psu 500w.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Thermaltake Psu 500w objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Thermaltake Psu 500w.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Thermaltake Psu 500w, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Thermaltake Psu 500w is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Thermaltake Psu 500w information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Thermaltake Psu 500w is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Thermaltake Smart 500w 80 Plus Certified Atx Power Supply
- Best Thermaltake Smart Series 500w Review
- Best Evga 500w Bronze Psu
- Best Seasonic 500w
- Best Sangean Dt 500w
- Best 500w Electric Scooters
- Best 500w Electric Scooter For Adults
- Best Utilitech 500w Work Light
- Best 500w Electric Atv
- Best Epson Es-500w Driver Mac
Q: What is Thermaltake smart RGB 500W?
A: Smart RGB 500W Thermaltake, as the pioneer who incorporates RGB lights into PSU, has launched the Thermaltake Smart RGB Series, coming with a pre-installed, patented 256 colors RGB fan hub with 15 lighting modes to choose from and built-in memory.
Q: What type of connector does the Thermaltake tmt-psspd0500npcwusw have?
A: type: Intel ATX 12V 2. 3max. fcc pci-e connector: PCI-E 6+2pin x 2. 1 Thermaltake TMT-PSSPD0500NPCWUSW
Q: Does Thermaltake have a good warranty?
A: The advertised warranty is pure fiction. Thermaltake will only honor warranties on the 1% of items they sell through your local neighborhood corner store (and presumably, then only with a receipt — something people never keep that long). I bought a premium power supply in hopes of reliability.
Q: How much does Ps-spd-0500npcwus-w weigh?
A: PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W 3.8 pounds 8.9 x 4 x 7 inches 8.9 x 4 x 7 inches 120 Volts Thermaltake USA Direct B014W3EM2W China No September 1, 2015