10 Best obd saver: Recommended
10 Best Obd Saver Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, 2021 Newest OBD2...
- 【25+ MOST POPULAR SERVICES】 Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, one of the most versatile OBDII diagnostic scan tool in the market, is an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. With its advanced 25+ hot service functions including Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Odometer, IMMO Keys (disable lost keys, add new keys), ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration, etc., and still growing, Autel MK808 ranks top in professional automotive scanners.
- 【DIAGNOSE ALL AVAILABLE MODULES】 Autel MK808 works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer), to Read / Clear codes, view Live Data for all available systems using the supported protocols. The detailed report reveals the exact nature of the problem, with possible fixes to help greatly plan the budget for repairs.
- 【IMMO KEYS】OBD2 diagnostic scan tool MK808 is cost-effective with a nice price tag of $475 considering the IMMO feature that it offers. Each time you lose the key, Autel Maxicom MK808 can add the new key and remotely disable the lost one. *ONLY available for Asian vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
- 【Runs Fast & AUTOVIN】Skip those often very expensive OE-level scanners, the affordable MK808 presents a rich bag of features for you to enjoy. The AutoVIN technology can straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured, with just a single touch. The combination of MD802 and MaxiCheck Pro, with an A9 processor, 7-inch LCD touch screen and 32G memory ensures you the maximum speed of diagnosis and convenience of quick operation.
- 【2021 LATEST VERSION】 This original Autel scanner is backed up by Autel official after-sale services with 1-year warranty, available 30-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Autel seller, provide you with 2021 newest original MK808 with reliable quality.
Bestseller No. 2
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for...
- More Codes: To understand the problem with your vehicle you need the complete picture. With an up-to-date modern scan tool, you scan deeper to read, understand, and clear more codes. Access information normally only available to professional mechanics on their most expensive scan tools.
- Real Fixes: Get unlimited vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians. Save time and money.
- No Cords: All the capabilities of an expensive scan tool (extended vehicle coverage, live data, etc.) combined with the power and convenience of your smartphone or tablet. No cords, no subscriptions, and regular free updates.
- Live Data: View live data and monitor your vehicle’s health in real time. Configure the data sources, customize your view with various displays and colours, and log and export live data as a file.
- BlueDriver is proudly American owned and is the OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by professional mechanics and developed and supported by Professional Engineers.
Bestseller No. 3
Schumacher Memory Saver Adapter Cable - 12V -...
- 3 feet long cable assembly that plugs an external power source into the vehicle's OBDII port
- Lightweight and easily transportable
- Preserves the stored fault codes and programmed electronic settings such as clocks, seat positions, and alarms
Bestseller No. 4
EZRED MS4000 Automotive Memory Saver With...
- MEMORY SAVER & CHARGER: The MS4000 saves all drive-ability codes & settings when disconnecting/changing a vehicle's starter battery. It also protects settings & codes for anti-theft radios, clocks, keyless entry systems & much more.
- CHARGES BATTERIES: A 12 volt, 4.5 amp hour sealed lead acid battery is included inside the unit. The direct wired OBDII connector plugs directly into the vehicles OBDII port.
- PROTECTS & SAVES: This unit is protected by a 4 amp circuit breaker & can be used for anti-theft radios, clocks, keyless entry systems, alarms, cell phone settings, GPS Memory, TPMS & other memory-related functions.
- INNOVATION AT ITS FINEST: We make high quality hand tools & accessories, tool organizers, ratchet sets, LED flashlights & work lights. We specialize in tools for battery, heating & electrical work, for both the professional tradesperson and home DIY'er!
- THE EZRED DIFFERENCE: Leading with innovation, our focus is to design, manufacture & deliver the most functional & durable professional grade tools & lights. Get the job done with EZRED tools!
SaleBestseller No. 5
Schumacher Memory Saver Detector - Save Your...
- SAVE ON-BOARD DATA: Save settings and data from your vehicle’s microprocessor-controlled devices when your battery is disconnected
- MEMORY SAVER DETECTION: No-fuss design automatically identifies vehicle compatibility
- FUSE-PROTECTED: Standard fuse-protected aux input plug offers reliable connection
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Attach between a portable power unit and a vehicle’s On-Board Data (OBDII) diagnostic port
- LED INDICATORS: Colored LED indicator lights with printed instructions on the unit for ease of use
Bestseller No. 6
FOXWELL NT630 Plus OBD2 Scanner ABS SRS Code...
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
Bestseller No. 7
OBD Connector Memory Saver AC/9v for Vehicle...
- Much more Reliable than with similar cigarette outlet models
- Retains Radio Presets, ECM Codes, Throttle Learned Settings and More..
- Safe voltage blocking diode installed for safe 9 volt battery/AC adapter use
- For maintaining voltage continuity to engine computer, clock and radio memory when vehicle battery is disconnected
- Instructions are included for perfect results ------- Uses standard AC adapter(Included) or 9 volt battery (Not Included)
Bestseller No. 8
allsun Car Memory Data Saver Automotive...
- ①：The battery memory minder, red clip link back-up battery positive, negative black negative.Prevents electronic memory loss when disconnecting a vehicle's battery preserves vehicle codes and electronic presets.
- ② :Alligator clip car charger, you can use this Car Data Saver to keep your car's computer powered through the OBD-II port or the cigarette lighter socket on the car while you replace the car's storage battery. The Car Data Saver needs an additional 12V storage battery as a temporary power source. It is a very useful tool for car service.
- ③ :Auto battery memory saver, the Emergency Power Interface with super long 6.5 ft (2meters) cable. In this way, you can change your car battery, also by get the alternative 12V power source from another car, when you not have a jump starter on hand.
- ④ : Auto OBDII Computer Settings Keeper,as our device with 2 meter cable, it will be a convenient way, should you not have jump starter (or Lead-acid battery) on hand, and the device can also get the 12v power supply from cigarette lighter of another good car. Just insert the Cigarette lighter plug to this car and insert into 16 pin plug to the OBD port of the car you want to replace battery. And now you can replace the battery.
- ⑤ : Battery memory saver, great for keeping the computer memory alive while working on the car. Many repairs need to disconnect the battery and this connected to an external power source.
Bestseller No. 9
ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced OBD II Scanner...
- Classic design, fast scan and erase trouble codes, even a beginner can use it read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. It can not read and erase ABS, SRS(Airbag), and other systems fault codes.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
Bestseller No. 10
vgate OBD II Memory Saver Connector with Two...
- Prevents electronic memory loss when disconnecting a vehicle's battery preserves vehicle codes and electronic presets.
- First connect the battery, connect the battery, the red indicator light.
- Connected to the 16pin OBDII port, a drop beep ring to prove the connection is normal.
- Red clip link back-up battery positive, negative black negative.(Support more than 30A high current.)
- The use of high-strength high-quality copper wire, silicone flame retardant cable, the flexibility is not easy to burn broken, with good insulation.
How Do You Buy The Best Obd Saver?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great obd saver? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching obd saver, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest obd saver available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for obd saver that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an obd saver?
- What benefits are there with buying an obd saver?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective obd saver?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any obd saver, much less the best one?
- Which obd saver are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about obd saver?
- Brand Value: Every brand of obd saver has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an obd saver?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your obd saver.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade obd saver objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their obd saver.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an obd saver, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an obd saver is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.