Are you looking for the best Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs.
- Propane Gas. If you have a sealed glass fireplace this will not work.
- Ventfree, Ventless, Unvented Logs
- Valve number 0820636, verify this matches yours
- Course Thread Thermocouple
- Compare your valve number, there are several models
- INDUSTRIAL-Our rock wool has uncompromising quality
- SIMPLE-Can be installed by anyone
- SUBSTANTIAL-6oz bag will dress an entire fireplace
- SAFE-No special PPE required
- BOOST FIREPLACE AMBIENCE-Create wonderful fireplace glow with beautiful embers
- Battery operated fireplace remote control for millivolt gas valves
- Remote control transmitter features simple On/Off/Auto buttons and allows for temperature control
- Transmitter operates on (3) AAA batteries, receiver box operates on (2) AA batteries
- Receiver connects to any standard millivolt gas valve system, 20-foot range
- Includes transmitter, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, screws, 22-inch wires, batteries, velcro, and instruction manual
- REAL PLATINUM CATALYST - Platinum Bright Embers are catalytic embers for your vented gas fireplace or log set
- BRIGHTER - In addition to creating a bright flickering appearance like that of real wood ember beds, these embers radiate broadband infrared heat thus...
- USE WITH ROCK WOOL - When placed on top of existing mineral wool ember beds, the catalytic embers combust unburned fuel from the burner to provide a...
- 5 GRAM BAG - Contains one single bag of five (5) grams of Platinum Bright Embers. This is enough material to dress up log sets up to 42 inches when...
- VENTED FIREPLACES ONLY - For compatibility with your unvented or vent-free gas fire, please consult with the OEM to ensure that your appliance has...
- ENHANCE YOUR FIREPLACE - Creates a realistic glowing ember effect in your gas fireplace or gas log set!
- ADDS REALISM - Glows like real coals where the flame touches the embers.
- NATURAL GAS & PROPANE - Compatible with NG and LP gas appliances.
- GENEROUS SIZE - 9" x 12" bag (6oz) is suitable for most fireplaces.
- LASTS FOR YEARS - Mineral composition resists extreme temperatures.
- 🔥Attention: This does not work with Latching solenoid gas valve systems PLEASE READ YOUR GAS FIREPLACE MANUAL FOR CORRECT APPLICATION BEFORE YOU...
- COMPATIBLE WITH - Replacement 3 Way natural gas (NG) SIT Pilot Assembly Compatible with HHT, Majestic, Monessen, Temco, Vermont Castings Fireplaces...
- APPLICATION - Used for propane and natural gas
- REPLACE PART NUMBER - Replacement Compatible with Majestic SIT Pilot, HHT Pilot Assembly Part 10002264.
- Thermocouple length 26", thermopile length 36", copper tubing length 18"
- This is Non-Original Aftermarket Parts.
- Propane Gas (LP)
- OEM Majestic SIT Pilot - Propane Gas
- Majestic, Monessen, Temco, and Vermont Castings Fireplaces and Stoves
- Propane Gas ONLY
- Convenient on and off control of your gas log set. Compatible with vented or vent free logsets, APK-10, APK-11 and EPK-1 ignition valves
- All battery operated - R.F. - NO POWER NEEDED!!! Works in a power outtage!
- Snap-on wall plate and (18) wires with connectors for easy wall switch installation
- Receivers will learn up to TWO additional Skytech transmitters so you can have multiple remotes
- Ultimate convenience of a cozy fire with the push of a button
- Majestic & VC Pilot Assembly NG
- Part # 10002264
- Original HHT Pilot Assembly
- Used on Majestic, Monessen, Temco and Vermont Castings Gas Units
- HIGH QUALITY - Midwest Hearth vermiculite uses high-quality exfoliated vermiculite
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE - Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout the entire burner pan of propane gas logs
- ADDS REALISM - Adds realism to your gas fireplace | Sparkles and shines in the fire!
- SAFE TO USE - 100% carbon monoxide and oxygen depletion safe and 100% asbestos free
- LARGE 12oz BAG - Large 9" x 12" bag - 12 oz of vermiculite
- Hongso NEW FK12 Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Majestic, Vermont Castings, Monessen, Temco, Rotom HB-RB12. Includes Replacement Fireplace...
- Blower total Length = 12.5" Width = 3.73" Height = 3.23" Flange Opening = 9 1/2", Insulation Class H (rated to 392°F / 200°C) Motor RPM: 2050,...
- Cross Reference Numbers: Blower Kit, FK12, R7-RB12, HB-RB12 *NOTE: The "Fits" BRAND and MODEL # Listed below are Reference ONLY! Make sure you measure...
- Fits Majestic: 300DVB, 300DVBH, 300DVBLPSC7, 32VFSC, 32VFSNVC, 33BDVR, 33BDVREN, 33BDVREP, 33BDVRRN, 33BDVRRP, 33BDVT, 33BDVTEN, 33BDVTEP, 33BDVTRN,...
- Fits Vermont Castings: 33BDVR, 33BDVT, 33RDVDSN, 33RDVN, 33TDVDSN, 33TDVN, 33XDVEN, 33XDVEP, 33XDVRN, 33XDVRP, 36BDVR, 36BDVT, 36CDVZRRN, 36CDVZTRN,...
- RCMT Deluxe Hand-Held Remote Control Unit | Battery-Operated Transmitter and Receiver
- On/Off/90-Minute Timer function | 30-ft. Operating Distance
- Childproof protection | Thermal-safety shutdown | 16 Security Codes
- Low Battery Indicator | Batteries Included
- Includes easy battery access plate for optional wall mounting (Black and White plates included)
- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply/Ignitor unit. (No voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for...
- ▼ Thermostat feature in transmitter turns ON/OFF when room temperature changes. It also operates the fireplace with the room temperature swings 1...
- ▼ Receiver with LEARN function, snap-on wall plate, and 18-inch wires with connectors to gas MILLIVOLT valve or electric spark ignition module. ▼...
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: SKY, 9800322, 9800323, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T,...
- ▼ Includes: Remote transmitter, receiver box, wall mount cover plate, screws, slide switch, wires with connectors, manuals / instructions. ▼ FCC...
- Replacement Part number:10002264,SRV10002264，10002265 ，230-1781 ，4021-736 2103-011 ，2103-010
- Used on Majestic, Monessen, Temco and Vermont Castings Gas Units Majestic 10002264 Pilot Assembly NG Fireplace Replacement Part
- For Natural Gas, If you have a sealed glass fireplace this will not work.
- Ventfree, Ventless, Unvented Logs
- Valve number 0820637, verify it matches yours
- Course Thread Thermocouple M8 Metric Thread
- Compare your valve number, there are several models
- Proprietary blend of ember wool and mica flakes
- Generous size bag of glowing embers - 6 ounces (9"x 12" bag)
- For use with vented gas log fireplaces
- Creates a realistic glowing coal bed
- Use approximately 1 bag for 18"-24" log set
- REPLACEMENT FIREPLACE THERMOPILE-compatible with the majority of units. For example water heater, Oven, Fireplace & Stove etc..;
- SAFETY& ENERGY SAVINGS-0.4 x 0.3 x 0.1 inches; Lengths: 24/36 inches. 2 Size for you to choose. Wire Material: glass fiber wrapping line, metal...
- EXTREMELY DURABLE-Internal resistance (25℃), varies with specifications and length between 1,500 mΩ and 4,500 mΩ. Normal working temperature...
- AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT PART-The Thermocouple is the device that monitors the fire after start-up;
- EASY INSTALLATION-Spiral type and two-pole plug-in type, Installs quickly and easily tool-less attachment to propane tanks and cylinders.
- Criditpid FK12 Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Majestic, Vermont Castings, Monessen, Temco, Rotom HB-RB12. Includes Replacement Fireplace...
- The FK12 Fireplace Blower Fan Length x Width x Height: 12.5" x 3.73" x 3.23", Air discharge length: 9.57", Insulation Class H (rated to 392°F /...
- ▶ The Majestic Fireplace Blower Fan Cross Reference Numbers: FK12, R7-RB12, HB-RB12. ▶ Benefits: Helps reduce costly energy bills, Heats large...
- 【 Installs Easily and Reduces Noise 】 – This Majestic replacement fireplace blower comes with double stick foam pads to attach it to the...
- ✿ The FK12 fan kit is designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including many models from Majestic, Vermont Castings, Temco, Martin and Monessen. See...
Having trouble finding a great Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logss available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
- What benefits are there with buying an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs, much less the best one?
- Which Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Majestic Gas Fireplace Replacement Logs is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Majestic Fireplace Replacement Parts
- Best Fireplace Doors For Gas Logs
- Best Gas Fireplace Logs
- Best Fireplace Wood Logs
- Best Small Logs For Fireplace
- Best Propane Fireplace Logs Vented
- Best Logs For Fireplace
- Best Wood Logs For Fireplace
- Best Gas Fireplace Gas Line
- Best Superior Gas Logs
Q: What are ventless gas logs?
A: Ventless gas logs are a type of gas appliance that exhausts into the living space of a home. Gas fireplaces, heaters, and logs of this technology are commonly referred to as “vent-free” or “non-vented” hearth products. Consumers want attractive hearth products and no longer have to settle for only wood-burning or traditional vented gas logs.
Q: What is a vent free gas log?
A: Vent Free gas logs, such as Empire Comfort Systems, Peterson, and Vantage Hearth, are designed and manufactured to be operated in a wood burning fireplace, in good working order, with the damper closed or in a manufactured Vent Free firebox. With the damper closed all of the heat being produced by the Vent Free logs stays in the room.
Q: What gas does a fireplace use?
A: Gas fireplaces use whatever kind of gas is normally used and lined into the home. This can be either natural gas or propane. There is no need to use a special kind of gas. When purchasing a gas fireplace and log system, however, be sure to check if the logs you are purchasing have a special requirement.
Q: What is a natural gas fireplace?
A: Natural Gas Fireplaces. These natural gas fireplaces include some of the most cutting-edge fireplace technology, too. They feature remote controls, night lights, and alluring LED light beds. You’ll find traditional one-sided but also the thoroughly modern see-thru varieties as well. And you’re sure to find something for every decorative taste.