Are you looking for the best leakdown tester? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling leakdown tester. Having trouble finding a great leakdown tester? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire leakdown tester research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best leakdown testers available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best leakdown tester for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best leakdown tester: Recommended
10 Best Leakdown Tester Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
OTC 5609 Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit
- OTC's Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit quickly diagnoses internal engine problems like bad rings, valves, and leaking head gaskets and comes complete with adapters for most applications
- Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges read 0-100 psi and 0-700 kPa and feature chrome bezels and rugged protective outer boots
- Kit features a pressure regulated manifold with quick couplers, 24 inch long 14mm flex hose, and 10 mm, 12 mm, and 18 mm thread adapters
- Rugged, blow molded storage case with removable lid keeps components organized and protected when not in use
- Includes detailed instruction chart
Bestseller No. 2
Cylinder Leak Down Tester,Compression Test...
- Cylinder leak down tester,compression test kit -Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool.
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT. Suits all local and imported cars and trucks, ideal for testing trucks and car models where clearance is minimal. check the amount of leakage in 4-stroke engines.
- Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults such as worn piston rings, cylinder head cracks, worn valves and blown head gaskets. It checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps determine the source.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 480mm flexi hose, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, fixed short connector M14 x 26mm, fixed long connector M16 x 26mm, pressure gauge, cylinder leakage gauge, air regulator, instructions, and carrying case.
- GUARANTEE. We provide our worry-free 24-Hour reply, 30-Day Refund.
Bestseller No. 3
Lang Tools CLT-2 100 PSI Cylinder Leakage...
- Measures the ability of an engine cylinder to hold compressed air- using shop air pressure- and supplements a compression tester
- Package Dimensions: 5.842 L x 29.972 H x 20.32 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight : 1.293 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
Bestseller No. 4
New Leak Down Tester Tu-21 Engine Cylinder...
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE -- It is compatible with gasoline 4-stroke engines and 12mm or 14mm spark. As long your vehicle has a standard spark plug socket, this set will work for you.
- COMPARE CYLINDERS -- It best tests cylinder leak down and compression when comparing a suspect cylinder to a known good cylinder on the same engine.
- EASY TO USE -- Remove the Schrader valve and turn the regulator off before applying shop air. Install the hose to the cylinder, the unit to an air supply, calibrate the leak gauge, and connect the unit to the cylinder hose. Diagnosis is made by observing the amount of leakage indicated on the cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of the car system.
- Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults. including: Worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets.
- Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 10, 12 or 14mm spark plugs. Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder & helps determine the source. Ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal.
Bestseller No. 5
Performance Tool W89729 Leak-Down Test Kit...
- Pressure regulated manifold and quick couplers
- 12 millimeter and 14 millimeter thread adapters
- Helps identify causes of low cylinder compression of internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Blow molded hard case for storage
- Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges with protective outer shell
SaleBestseller No. 6
Mityvac 5530 Professional Compression Tester...
- Air hold quick connector allows user to attach air supply for performing valve seal replacement without removal of the cylinder head
- Full-coverage kit for automotive, industrial, marine, and small engines
- Includes heavy-duty 2 3/4" gauge with 10" whip hose-gauge, rubber boot and various sizes of hose and adapters
- Kit comes in a molded case for easy storage
- Adapters to fit engines as small as lawn mowers, chain saws and trimmers
Bestseller No. 7
Lang Tools CLT2PB - Cylinder Leak Tester With...
- Tester with one 35 psi pressure gauge and one gauge with special multi-colored band for measuring low, moderate and high leakage as well a scale that ranges from 0-100%
- Precision regular
- 26in. long hose assembly with standard M14 and M18 adapter end
- M14 long-reach adapter, M10 adapter and M12 adapter included
Bestseller No. 8
Prokomon Cylinder Leak Down...
- ◇ FITS YOUR VEHICLE -- It is compatible with gasoline 4-stroke engines and 12mm or 14mm spark. As long your vehicle has a standard spark plug socket, this set will work for you
- ◇ COMPARE CYLINDERS -- It best tests cylinder leak down and compression when comparing a suspect cylinder to a known good cylinder on the same engine
- ◇ EASY TO USE -- Remove the Schrader valve and turn the regulator off before applying shop air. Install the hose to the cylinder, the unit to an air supply, calibrate the leak gauge, and connect the unit to the cylinder hose. Diagnosis is made by observing the amount of leakage indicated on the cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of the car system
- ◇ Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults. including: Worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets
- ◇ Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 12 or 14mm spark plugs. Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder & helps determine the source. Ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal
Bestseller No. 9
Qiilu Cylinder Leak Detector - Engine...
- ★★★: Cylinder leak detector is designed to detect whether the cylinder leakproofness of the automobile engine is within the allowable leakage range, which can further judge the location and cause of the leakage from the fault condition analysis, so as to tak
- ★★★: Double scale compression testers with measuring range of 0-7bar and 0-100psi, suit for any petrol engines fitted with 12mm or 14mm spark plugs.
- ★★★: By comparing the normal cylinder pressure of the engine and the measured pressure to determine the leakage condition.
- ★★★: Designed with rubber protective cover on the pressure gauge, anti-drop, anti-scratch, ensure the safety use.
- ★★★: Supplied with a storage case for easy carrying and storage.
SaleBestseller No. 10
ATD Tools 5573A 2-Gauge Cylinder Leakage...
- 2-gauge design allows for monitoring of input air-line pressure to ensure accurate testing
- Easy-to-use regulator allows for precise control of input air pressure
- Helps to pin-point problems indicated by a compression test or cylinder balance test
- Uses shop air to determine leakage source and the amount of leakage measured in percentage of loss
- Reducer adapter allows use of any 1/4 inch male quick connect plug
How Do You Buy The Best Leakdown Tester?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great leakdown tester? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching leakdown tester, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest leakdown tester available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for leakdown tester that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an leakdown tester?
- What benefits are there with buying an leakdown tester?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective leakdown tester?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any leakdown tester, much less the best one?
- Which leakdown tester are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about leakdown tester?
- Brand Value: Every brand of leakdown tester has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an leakdown tester?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your leakdown tester.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade leakdown tester objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their leakdown tester.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an leakdown tester, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an leakdown tester is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.