Are you looking for the best Facom Crimping Tool? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Facom Crimping Tool.
- Single core 0.02 > 10 mm?
- Double core 1.5 > 10mm?
- Designed for smooth, effortless stripping
- Stripping length 3 > 18mm
- The Facom Maintenance Crimping Pliers are designed for double crimping on pre-insulated terminals in
- UK's No 1 Hand and Power Tool Seller
- BEST BRANDS AT BEST PRICES
- Draper, Sealey, Bahco, Stanley and Much More..
- 「UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to...
- 「INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe...
- 「DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long...
- 「EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless.The tool is...
- 「ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps...
- Multi-Head PEX Crimp Tool Kit: IWS-FAS copper ring crimp tool kit includes 3 exchangeable die sets(1/2'', 3/8'', 3/4'') and built-in 1'' jaw, Go/No-Go...
- Purpose: IWS-FAS F1807 PEX crimp tool kit is designed to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT tubing to brass or poly crimp fittings
- Capacity: Works with 4 major sizes of PEX tubing - 1/2", 3/8", 3/4" and 1". Factory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard
- Compatibility: Copper crimp rings (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands). Brass or Poly crimp style PEX fittings. All types and brands of PEX...
- Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability
- 【Hydraulic Power Driven System 】Different with similar hand tool that relies on leverage and hand power, our hydraulic copper tube fittings...
- 【Changeable Crimping Jaws 1/2", 3/4", 1"】 With a ball bearing springs inside the head, just simply slide in and out to change the crimping dies of...
- 【360° Rotating Head】The rotating head makes the copper plumbing easier in some locations especially for Tee fittings. 💪Note : When connecting...
- 【Reliable and Faster than Soldering 】No brazing, no soldering. It takes only a few pumps to get the fitting compressed in seconds. Anti-slide and...
- 【Wide application】 Compatible with Viega Copper, Elkhart, Conex Pipe Fittings.
- Tight Space PEX Crimping Tool: IWS-C PEX copper ring crimper tool set is used to connect 1/2’’ & 3/4’’ PEX copper crimp rings with barb PEX...
- PEX Tubing Cutter: IWISS PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and...
- Go/No-Go Gauge: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included). Each clamp ring shall be gauged to ensure that it has...
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to...
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability...
- 「8 PCS CRIMPING TOOL SET」Includes 1 ratcheting crimper, 1 wire cutter&stripper, 6 quick exchange jaws in a convenient storage case
- 「VERSATILE SET」 Apply to heat shrink, non-insulated, open barrel, insulated and non-insulated ferrules, non-insulated terminals,OT&UT terminals
- 「PRECISE CRIMP」 Well polished jaw and ratchet mechanism ensure high-quality crimping effect after repeat crimp
- 「CONVENIENT」Quick and simple to change the jaw with pushing the load pin and swap out the jaws,no more extra tool required
- 「ERGONOMIC」Due to best handle grasping position and comfortable grip made of TPR with non-slip texture,it’s effortless to lots of crimp
- This Pex crimping tool meets the ASTM 2098 standard. Pex Crimping Set works with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections...
- Our Pex crimp tool/Plumbing tools/Pex cutter/Hose clamp tool has perfect polishing provides no damage during crimping and avoids leaking.
- It’s easy to switch cinch. And the ratchet design and self-release mechanism will make the cinch easy. The pex fittings pipe tool is...
- This is a 5 in 1 pex pipe tool that can be used to crimp 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 & 1" inch Stainless clamps. No Adjustment on the pex tool is needed to...
- Package Includes: 1pc - Red handle Cinch Crimp tool, 1pc - Red handle pipe cutter, 20pcs 1/2" and 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps set, 1pc Storage Bag.
- PEX CRIMP TOOL: Built with SharkBite's attention to detail and quality
- PERFORMANCE: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can be reused up to 4 times
- VERSATILTY: SharkBite connects Copper, PEX, CPVC, and PE-RT Pipe in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections; SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand...
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- Ideal for micro connector pins with capacity 0.03-0.52mm² 32-20AWG
- Typical parallel crimping type ensures stability and power equality and improves 30% of the crimping-tightness
- Double-layer Wire Electrical discharge machining(EDM) Cutting jaw crimps conductor and insulation sheath simultaneously
- Easy to operate with well-made ratchet mechanism and light environment-friendly handle made of TPR
- Suits Molex CLIK-Mate,Molex PicoBlade,JST SHD,JAM,TYCO D-100,etc
- VERSATILE CRIMP TOOL - Works with heat shrink connectors, nylon, non-insulated, ferrule terminals
- PERFECT CRIMPS EVERY TIME - Precise ratcheting mechanism makes proper uniform crimps every time
- EFFORTLESS CRIMPING - Professional grade crimping mechanism for all day crimping without sore hands
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - Adjust crimping height to apply the right amount of crimping force
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - All wire crimpers are backed by our best-in-class lifetime warranty
- 【Upgraded Ferrule Crimping Tool】 Six-sided zigzag crimping to make crimping firmer.Each kit comes with A handy ferrule crimping plier with 1900pcs...
- 【Labor-Saving Ratchet Crimping Plier 】Ergonomic Handle Design provides improved gripping power. Adjustable Ratchet and Lever Action Construction...
- 【Self-Adjustable Ratchet】For pressing ferrules supplied from side 0.25-6mm²（AWG: 10 ~ 20）. If the sleeve is not tightened, you can adjust the...
- 【Forced Lock】Quick release safety lock. Can be unlocked, always maintain the quality of high-pressure connection; crimp pressure is accurately...
- 【Smart Design】Low grip, Lightweight; power amplification through the elbow,Ideal for crimping insulated and non-insulated wire ferrules.Preciva...
- Crimps insulated termils onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) termils
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Purpose: IWISS KG-1096 full-size clamp tool is designed to clamp 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and 1-in stainless-steel PEX clamp rings onto PEX...
- Ratchet Mechanism: Ratcheting action to make complete cinch and gauge free clamping. will not disengage until a uniform crimp is completed or the...
- Capability: For the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems in sizes...
- Applications: Perfect for the DIY homeowner or the professional looking for the perfect way to get started with PEX plumbing. Suitable for making...
- Fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp. Ideal for connecting ear clamps to hose.
- Crimper Tool-A perfect fit for Haisstronica's heat shrink connectors. The professional jaw can quickly and easily crimp various types of heat shrink...
- Precise Ratchet Structure- According to the pressure needed to crimp products of different sizes, the built-in thickened ratchet automatically adjusts...
- Ergonomic Design- The nylon, non-slip handle ensures comfortable and swift operation. There is a quick-release lever on the inside of the handle that...
- Perfect Combination- We recommend using crimper tools with Haisstronica wire connectors to meet your work's different needs.
- BUYER CONFIDENCE:We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase,please contact us.We offer a...
- Ratchet and self-releasing mechanism ensure a completed crimp
- The cinch&remove tool is constructedof durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life
- It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratchet design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch easy.The tool is factory-adjusted...
- Work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1"
- This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation,includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,22pcs of 1/2” clamps and 10pcs of 3/4” clamps
- C Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals: for AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10 DIN 0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4-6mm², D Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (small AWG.): for AWG...
- F Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (Huge AWG.): for AWG 10/8/6 DIN 6/10/16mm², H Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals & D-SUB, V3.5: for AWG 14/22/8 DIN...
- Time saving tools allows faster crimping of terminals and wire. Crimper is easily operated by either left or right hand
- Ergonomically designed steel frame handles with contoured rubber grips
- Country of Origin: China
- The package height is 29.3 centimeters
- The package length is 4.5 centimeters
- The package width is 21.5 centimeters
- All-in-One PEX Piping Tool Kit: IWS-1234C PEX plumbing kit is designed to make copper crimp ring and copper sleeves connections in sizes 1/2-inch to...
- Patented Copper Crimp Ring: Annealed copper crimp rings are used to secure PEX piping to F1807 Brass or PPSU fittings. Designed for longevity and...
- PEX Crimping Tool: Dual cavity plumbing PEX crimping tool for PEX Copper Crimp Rings 1/2" & 3/4". Allows for a one-handed crimp. Angle head design is...
- PEX Cutter: Shear cutter tool ideal for cutting tubing for water applications. Its spring-loaded handle opens easily so you can make multiple cuts...
- Compatibility: Ideal for connecting copper crimp rings made to ASTM F1807 standard (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands) with crimp style brass...
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard
- With Interchangeable jaw set 3/8,1/2,3/4-inch, the tool itself is 1-inch
- With Crimp Ring Removal Tool ,which Used To Remove 1/2-inch to 1-inch copper ring
- With Go/No-Go Gauge and spanner Suitable for narrow space and pipe maintenance
- Tool sets used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
Having trouble finding a great Facom Crimping Tool?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Facom Crimping Tool research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Facom Crimping Tools available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Facom Crimping Tool for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Facom Crimping Tool?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Facom Crimping Tool? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Facom Crimping Tool, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Facom Crimping Tool available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Facom Crimping Tool that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Facom Crimping Tool?
- What benefits are there with buying an Facom Crimping Tool?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Facom Crimping Tool?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Facom Crimping Tool, much less the best one?
- Which Facom Crimping Tool are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Facom Crimping Tool?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Facom Crimping Tool, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Facom Crimping Tool, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Facom Crimping Tool. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Facom Crimping Tool buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Facom Crimping Tool currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Facom Crimping Tool has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Facom Crimping Tool?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Facom Crimping Tool.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Facom Crimping Tool objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Facom Crimping Tool.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Facom Crimping Tool, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Facom Crimping Tool is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Facom Crimping Tool information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Facom Crimping Tool is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Crimping Tool
- Best Universal Crimping Tool For Pex Pipe
- Best Plumbing Pipe Crimping Tool
- Best Deutsch Crimping Tool
- Best Cheap Crimping Tool
- Best Crimping Tool 10-120mm
- Best Crimping Tool 10-120mm
- Best Hydraulic Crimping Tool Copper Pipe
- Best Iwiss Pex Crimping Tool Review
Q: What is the best crimping tool for home use?
A: Despite being one of the more affordable crimping tools, The Neiko 4-in-1 crimper can grip, bend, strip, and crimp both insulated and non-insulated connectors from 20 AWG up to 12 AWG.
Q: What is a hammer crimper and how does it work?
A: However, it is also a robust and compact tool that can put up with tough environments and is often found in automotive shops and wherever else heavy-duty crimping is required. A hammer crimper doesn’t use dies but instead consists of a height-adjustable, wedge-shaped ram on a sliding carriage with a V-shaped groove at the base.
Q: Why choose the Temco hammer crimper?
A: The TEMCo hammer crimper mounts to a workbench and provides an easy-to-use, highly durable solution and a straightforward, cost-effective method for low-volume situations. There’s no need to worry about dies fitting incorrectly, since terminals simply rest in the V-shaped jaw.
Q: What tools are used to crimp wire gauges?
A: Hydraulic and hammer crimpers are heavy-duty tools that can handle the largest of wire gauges. The former is limited by the die sizes available, the latter by how much physical force can be applied.