Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the best epson short throw projectors brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing best epson short throw projectors.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Our Recommended 10 best epson short throw projectors Review:
1. Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming – Black
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 120″ – Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
- Sound by Yamaha — Custom-designed audiophile 2.1 speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV (2) – Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, Disney-plus, YouTube and more (3). Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV (3).
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser Array Technology — Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Elegant Design — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean and modern aesthetic to beautifully fit within any décor.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design — Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues seen with other projection technologies.
- Chromecast Built-In — Wirelessly cast your favorite content directly from your smart phone, tablet, or computer – including from popular Android and Apple devices (4).
- Advanced Scene Adaptive Color Correction — Automatic scene-based color correction produces a clear and natural picture – regardless of the content being played.
- Even Better with a Screen — When used with an optional ALR screen, the visual performance is stunning and rivals the picture quality of the best televisions.
- Award-Winning Service & Support — Standard 2-year limited warranty, full-unit replacement, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Additional Info :
2. Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-Throw Projector, Digital Laser Display with Full HD and 100% Color Brightness (Renewed) (V11H879520-N)
- Two-year projector limited and 90-Day lamp limited
- Transcendent viewing experience — place the projector just inches from the wall and get sharp, life-size images in Full HD resolution up to 10′ diagonal — with no long cables, no shadows, and no glare — for a modern entertainment solution that won’t detract from your décor.
- Ultra bright laser technology — with a powerful 4, 000 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1) for 100% Color Brightness, plus Instant ON/OFF.
- Deep Black contrast ratio — features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2, 500, 000: 1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors. Focal Length: 4. 2 mm
- Advanced 3-chip design — 3LCD technology ensures no color wheels, no white segments and no rainbow effect. Dimensions Including feet- 19. 4 x 17. 2 x 7. 4 inches (W x D x H)
- Included Components: Power Cord, Remote Control, Quick Setup Guide
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Additional Info :
3. Epson PowerLite 535W WXGA 3LCD Projector
- 3x Brighter Colors (1), and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 535W has: Color Brightness: 3400 lumens (2) and White Brightness: 3400 lumens (2).
- Giant, widescreen images — native WXGA resolution and 16:10 format.
- Large, engaging presentations, even in small spaces — short throw distance saves space; project a 116″ image from just 4′ away with minimal shadows and glare.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode (5).
Additional Info :
4. Epson PowerLite L200SX XGA 3LCD Short-Throw Laser Display with Built-in Wireless and Miracast
- Ultra bright — 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1)
- Large, easy-to-read images — 4:3 XGA resolution for true to life images up to up to 112″ diagonal
- Laser light source life — virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace (2)
- Large display size — provides up to 2.5 times larger images than 75″ flat panels
- Time-saving operation — display in seconds with Instant On laser light source
- Convenient short-throw design — greatly reduces shadowing
- Built-in split screen (3) — allows simultaneous display of up to 4 connected devices
- Built-in 5GHz wireless — supports Miracast and wireless displays via Epson iProjection software to connect; display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices (4)
- Seamlessly update existing projector setups — easily replaces PowerLite 520/530 projectors
- Powerful 16 W speaker — fill rooms with rich sound
Additional Info :
5. Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector | Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms | 4K UHD Support | Play HDR for 4K and 1080P | High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming, White
- HDR COMPATIBLE: HDR10 technology (with 4K input) enable brighter whites and deeper black levels; a 6-segment color wheel (RYGCWB) produces accurate color with sRGB and REC. 709 color profile
- Fast response time: enhanced gaming mode enables Lightning-fast response time of 8. 4ms with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Short throw lens: experience a large 120″ Image projected from 4 feet away, allowing placement closer to the screen – ideal for smaller spaces and easier installation. 26dB Quiet Operation.
- Bright, razor-sharp images: 3, 800 Lumens, 50, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Enable a detailed, clear image
- Long lamp life: Enjoy up to 15, 000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 4 hours of viewing time every day 10 plus years. Projection distance – 1. 3’ – 11. 3’
- Flexible connectivity: connect to gaming consoles, media players and other HDMI devices such as Google Chromecast, Fire stick and Apple TV; inputs include dual HDMI (1. 4a 3D support)
- Easy image set-up: vertical keystone correction +/- 40 degrees allows the GT1080HDR to be off-center without having to elevate it to project the image onto the screen, resulting in an easy, more flexible image set-up
- Versatile PROJECTOR: The GT1080HDR including a 10-watt speaker is ideal in a variety of environments including family rooms, theater rooms and game rooms, as well as outdoor spaces such as backyards, camping, tailgating and more
- Full 3D: The GT1080HDR displays True 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles; support for 144Hz rapid-refresh Rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images; 3D glasses required
Additional Info :
6. Epson PowerLite 530 XGA 3LCD Projector, White
- 3x Brighter Colors (1), and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 530 has: Color Brightness: 3200 lumens (2) and White Brightness: 3200 lumens (2).
- Incredible image quality — native XGA resolution and 4:3 format.
- Large, engaging presentations, even in small spaces — short throw distance saves space; project a 108″ image from just 4′ away with minimal shadows and glare.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode (5).
Additional Info :
7. Mount-It! Projector Wall Mount for Short Throw and Standard Projectors, Universal Projector Bracket Fits Epson Optoma Benq Viewsonic Projectors, 9 in. to 29.5 in. from Wall, 35 Lb Capacity (MI-608)
- SHORT THROW PROJECTOR MOUNT: Mount-It! wall mount projector bracket fits most all standard and ultra short throw projectors on the market. The four adjustable arms can be rotated individually and extended or retracted to suit various projector mounting patterns. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be 12.3″ or less.
- ADJUSTABLE TELESCOPING PROJECTOR WALL MOUNT: Great for both short throw and long throw projectors, the sliding function gives you the ability to achieve the perfect projector placement everytime. The projector holder slides along the 32.5″ arm extension and allows you to place your projector at a minimum of 9″ from the wall to a maximum of 29.5″ from the wall.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: High strength commercial grade steel and aluminim construction gives this projector wall bracket a 35.2 lb weight capacity. Mount your projector with confidence in any space. Great for residential and commercial use.
- FULL MOTION PROJECTOR WALL MOUNT: Attain the perfect projection angle with the tilt, swivel and rotation adjustments. Up to 40 degree tilt, 30 degree roll and 30 degree yaw, making it easy to get your projector perfectly aligned to achieve a better viewing experience.
- SAFE AND EASY WALL INSTALLATION: Includes hardware for an easy setup and installation. Bolt the short throw projector arm to a wall stud using the 4 bolts, then adjust the mounting head arms to match the size of your projector and attach. Run your cables through the cable manangement ports, located in the projector arm, for a clean look and feel. Now, start enjoying the benefits of your new projection setup.
Additional Info :
8. ViewSonic PX706HD 1080p Short Throw Projector with 3000 Lumens 22,000:1 DLP Dual HDMI USB C and Low Input Lag, Stream Netflix with Dongle
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like experience in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to 300-inches
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Exclusive Color technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment
- SHORT THROW: With a short throw lens, this projector can be placed just inches away from a wall or screen to give you a huge image
- REDUCED INPUT LATENCY and Gaming Mode: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images without delay
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Eco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- POWERFUL VERSATILITY: TV projector integrates seamlessly with Roku, Fire TV stick and ChromeCast for effortless programming for education, entertainment or business environments
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, USB Type-C, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PX706HD Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control
Additional Info :
9. Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector, 4000 lumens, 4K PRO-UHD, HDR, Android TV, Google Assistant, HDMI 2.0, Built-in Speakers – White (Renewed)
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 130″ — Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser-Array Technology — A new type of laser projection that produces a stunning picture, while being just inches from the wall itself. No complex wiring or ceiling mount required.
- 4K PRO-UHD (2) Projection Technology — advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture
- Advanced HDR Processing — 10-bit HDR (3) processing accepting 100 percent of the source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Incredibly Bright Picture — displays 4K HDR (3) content at an exceptional level of brightness of 4,000 lumens in color; for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment
- Outstanding Color Accuracy — advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology capable of displaying the Rec.709 color space (4)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 2,000,000:1 — advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light to precisely suppress stray light within the signal for incredibly deep blacks
- Digital Picture Processing — real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; eliminates banding, blocking and other compression artifacts
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support — fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths and spaces; including most 4K HDR (3) content at a full 60 Hz
- Powered by Android TV — included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote, including voice search with built-in Google Assistant; stream live TV with popular apps
Additional Info :
10. Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw Gaming and Movie Projector, 3600 Lumens for Ambient Lighting, Easy Setup with Auto Keystone, 100-in Image from Only a Few Inches Away
- ULTRA-SHORT THROW: Experience a large 100″ diagonal image projected from only inches away with an ultra-short throw lens; ultra short throw projectors allow placement close to the screen or wall providing easy cable management and an unobstructed projected image from foot traffic or objects
- INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY: Enjoy bright, razor-sharp images with 3, 600 lumens, 20, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and 1080p resolution
- EASY IMAGE SET-UP: The auto keystone sensors and four-corner correction ensure a sharp, detailed image for quick, trouble-free set-up; when the projector or table is bumped, the image will refocus instantly
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Enjoy up to 15, 000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 4 hours of viewing time every day 10+ years
- FULL 3D: The GT5600 displays true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images; 3D glasses required
- SCREEN MIRRORING: Enjoy content from iOS or Android mobile devices on the big screen with USB display connectivity
- GO WIRELESS: Share wireless presentations and images with Optoma HDCast Pro 1080p HDMI MHL Multimedia Stick, sold separately; WUSB adapter required, sold separately
Additional Info :
How we Selected the best epson short throw projectors
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing best epson short throw projectors is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the best epson short throw projectors market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a best epson short throw projectors is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the best epson short throw projectors from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the best epson short throw projectors made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing best epson short throw projectors, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A John Harvards‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using best epson short throw projectors. There are many different types of best epson short throw projectors that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a best epson short throw projectors is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best best epson short throw projectors that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular best epson short throw projectors Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of best epson short throw projectors products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All best epson short throw projectors models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular best epson short throw projectors
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for best epson short throw projectors?
best epson short throw projectors offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as best epson short throw projectors.
2. Are best epson short throw projectors worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative best epson short throw projectors on the market. But are these best epson short throw projectors really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new best epson short throw projectors?
You’re looking for a new best epson short throw projectors that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of best epson short throw projectors is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of best epson short throw projectors is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the best epson short throw projectors we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a best epson short throw projectors?
You can determine whether you need or want a best epson short throw projectors by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
best epson short throw projectors is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the best epson short throw projectors? There’s no need to worry about it because John Harvards has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!