Are you looking for the best E36 Ac Tensioner? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling E36 Ac Tensioner.
- Brand: HAMBURG TECHNIC, Placement On Vehicle: Front
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11 28 7 838 797, Interchange Part Number: 11287838797 , Other Part Number: 11 28 1 433 571 , Surface Finish: BRAND NEW LIKE...
- With Pulley Or Not: No
- This belt assures accurate belt tension, alliance and damping which considerably enhances performance.
- With the help of vibration damping system, it increases tension and keeps the amount of energy reduced to a natural frequency for lasting use
- Torsional round spring design causes consistent tension and helps in preventing the contamination. This ensures high durability
- Provides a complete range coverage for domestic applications and those that are imported or heavy-duty
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Pack of 3 Drive Belt Tensioner Idler Pulley Kit
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 L x 2 H x 3.5 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.4 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- Part number: 11281748131
- Durable surface coating resists corrosion (metal models)
- Fitment Notes: for Water Pump/Alternator Belt
- Designed With The Latest Software And Manufactured With Modern Tooling
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Installs The Same As Factory Unit
- Same Dimensions as Original Vehicle Parts
- Ensures proper belt tension, alignment, and damping for superior performance
- Patented vibration damping system increases tensioner, belt, and accessory component life for long lasting use
- Torsional round spring design provides consistent tension and does not allow contamination for enhanced durability
- Provides full line coverage for domestic, import, and heavy duty applications
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- E46 Belt Tensioner Assembly Includes NTN/NSK Bearing Compatible with BMW 323i 325Ci 325i 325xi 328i 330i 330Ci 330xi 525i 528i 530i Z4 M3
- Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number: 11281433571, 11 28 1 433 571. Other Part Number: 38224, 49311, 89343
- NOTE: The tensioner is for the ac not the main drive.
- Perfect Match for the Original Car.Please verify Fitment or Application
- Aftermarket Product with Premium Quality. 1 Year Warranty
- Save money and prevent premature vehicle breakdowns by making the choice to fix your vehicle right the first time
- Neglecting to replace the tensioner and pulley(s), at the same time you replace the belt, can not only shorten the life of the belt as well as other...
- Gates understands the importance of getting your vehicle up and running with as little hassle as possible
- Our Complete Serpentine Kits provide customers a time-saving, convenient way to purchase all the premium parts needed, in one pre-packaged kit, to...
- FEATURES - Easy to install by direct replacement.Eliminate noisy tensioner pulley and no more belt noise.Ensures proper belt tension,alignment and...
- FUNCTION - The replacement automatic serpentine belt tensioner pulley assembly transports power to the alternator,power steering pump,air conditioning...
- OE QUALITY - Manufactured in ISO/TS16949 certified facilities by the advanced machines and each part is built to stringent OE specifications.Stable...
- Cost-effective - We are a factory direct sales.Customers can spend a small amount of money and get high quality Brand new Automatic Belt Tensioner and...
- PLEASE NOTE - Before placing the order,please check your car model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the top left corner,Do not count on year...
- Drive Belt Tensioner with Pulley for A/C Compressor Belt
- BMW part# 11 28 1 433 571, check fit below.
- Recently made by INA (OEM), not been lying around.
- NOTE: some models fit through 08/2002 PRODUCTION DATE only.
- Please see FITMENT CHART below under ''Product Description''.
- 【UNIVERSAL FIT KIT】- The kit contains 16 types of most common sizes of fastener clips, suitable for the OEM replacement in 6-10mm hole sizes,that...
- 【TOP QUALITY】- These car retainer clips are made of high-quality black nylon material, anti-wear and anti-corrosion, would not break or crack...
- 【PREFECT FOR WHAT YOU NEED】 - Up to 620 pieces of retainer clips in a plastic box, allows to freely DIY your vehicle accessories at anytime you...
- 【BONUS ACCESSORIES】- We provide different size fastener removers and cable ties to help you quickly and easily remove car door panel and...
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Professional push clips are widely used for car panel, door trim, bumper and fender for GM Ford Toyota Honda Chrysler etc.
- Seal and maintain pressure on the cooling system for vehicle safety
- Raise the boiling point of the engine coolant to maintain efficiency
- Fit most models of GM vehicles for expanded coverage
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- ※If there are any problems in use,You do not need to return the product, please contact us, we will solve for you.
- ※Dimension: Length: 11.8in (30cm). Arms Opening Width: 0.6in-4.7in (1.5cm-12cm).
- ※Wide Applications: Adjustable Screw and two sizes of pin on either side make this spanner wrench suitable for different distances between slots and...
- ※ Package includes: 1 Spanner Wrench with 2 detachable pins which have been already built-in.
- ※ Quality and Satisfaction Guarantee: Every piece of product has been carefully checked before packaging. If you are not satisfied with your...
Having trouble finding a great E36 Ac Tensioner?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire E36 Ac Tensioner research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best E36 Ac Tensioners available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best E36 Ac Tensioner for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best E36 Ac Tensioner?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great E36 Ac Tensioner? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching E36 Ac Tensioner, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest E36 Ac Tensioner available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for E36 Ac Tensioner that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an E36 Ac Tensioner?
- What benefits are there with buying an E36 Ac Tensioner?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective E36 Ac Tensioner?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any E36 Ac Tensioner, much less the best one?
- Which E36 Ac Tensioner are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about E36 Ac Tensioner?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding E36 Ac Tensioner, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for E36 Ac Tensioner, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible E36 Ac Tensioner. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an E36 Ac Tensioner buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available E36 Ac Tensioner currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of E36 Ac Tensioner has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an E36 Ac Tensioner?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your E36 Ac Tensioner.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade E36 Ac Tensioner objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their E36 Ac Tensioner.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an E36 Ac Tensioner, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an E36 Ac Tensioner is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining E36 Ac Tensioner information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding E36 Ac Tensioner is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Bmw E36 Halo Headlights
- Best E36 Blower Resistor Replacement
- Best E36 Megan Racing Coilovers
- Best E36 Power Steering Return Hose
- Best Bmw E36 Seats
- Best E36 Cv Axle
- Best E36 Lock Spacers
- Best Bmw E36 Stickers
- Best Header Bmw E36
- Best E36 Oem Roof Rack
Q: What kind of belt does an E30 have?
A: Some of the early E30 cars use a standard v-belt design, and some of the later cars use what is known as a poly-ribbed belt (having many channels or ribs on the underside of the belt). The poly-ribbed belt setup utilizes a spring-loaded belt tensioner pulley that provides the proper tension for the belt at all times, making adjustment unnecessary.
Q: Can a E30 run without the Air Conditioning belt?
A: The car can run fine without the air conditioning belt installed. Some of the early E30 cars use a standard v-belt design, and some of the later cars use what is known as a poly-ribbed belt (having many channels or ribs on the underside of the belt).
Q: How do I install a new belt on my belt tensioner?
A: Installation of the new belt is easy. Simply slide on most of the new belt onto the pulleys, release the tension on the tensioner, and slide the belt onto the tensioner. Check to make sure that the belt is securely seated in all of the pulleys.