Are you looking for the best Colonial Maid Costume? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Colonial Maid Costume.
- Child's costume dress with apron and matching hat
- IMPORTANT: costumes are sized differently than clothing, consult Forum Novelties CHILD SIZE CHART IN IMAGES before making selection - do not select...
- Great for costume book-reports, storybook parades, school pageants, and Halloween; also available in adult size
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, bachelorette party, Easter, Mardi Gras, Christmas, and St. Patrick's day supplies - from funny to...
- Dress: 100% cotton; apron: 95% polyester and 5% spandex.
- White lace Peter Pan collar and elastic sleeves.
- Dress features flower print with self-tie ribbon design at neckline.
- Bonnet and white pinafore with flying sleeve design.
- Please check our size chart before you purchase this costume.
- Material: Made of breathable, comfortable and lightweight fabric→ 98% Cotton+2% Polyester.
- Three Piece Set: Kid Girls Colonial Dress + Attached Apron + Bonnet.
- Short sleeves with elastic cuffs, crew neck, cute flower printed dress the neckline with elastic band, can also be worn as off shoulder. Attached...
- Occasion: Perfect for Pioneer Trek, Civil War reenactment cosplay, Colonial Fair, education day, pilgrim,school play,Theater, Thanksgiving, Easter,...
- Reference: Costumes are not d the same as Amazon's, please be sure to refer to the SCARLET DARKNESS Chart as advertised to make the best choice for...
- Polyester fabrics
- Solid reputation for integrity, stability and financial strength
- Extensive accessory line
- Affordably priced
- Includes Dress, Bonnet & Apron
- Deluxe pioneer girl outfit, package including: 1 dress + 1 apron + 1 bonnet
- Fancy French blue plaid dress, with lace detailing. The apron in suspender design, easy to wear
- Material: cotton + polyester, very soft and breathable
- XX-Small for girls 2-4 years old, X-Small for girls 4-6 years old, small for girls 6-8 years old, medium for girls 8-10 years old, large for girls...
- Perfect for Pioneer party, Christmas party, colonial party, theme party, trip, Halloween, photo prop, birthday party, gifts, special occasion Etc
- Victorian Burlesque White Colonial Mob Maid Hat
- White Bonnet with Lace Trim
- Made of Light-Weight Fabric
- Elastic for an Easy, Comfortable Fit
- One Size Fits Most
- Size: child Medium (8-10); color: Navy, grey, white
- Includes dress, apron & bonnet
- Wash gentle cycle Cool, Lie flat to dry
- Child Medium size 8-10
- Includes Dress, Apron & Bonnet
- Soft materials
- Comfortable to wear
- HIGH QUALITY KIDS HISTORIC POOR MAID COSTUME: Packet contains a brown skirt with attached white apron, brown waistcoat, white top & hat.
- Available in sizes Medium (7-9 Years), Large (10-12 Years), X-Large (12-14 years). Please refer to size chart image for further size details.
- BUY YOUR CHILDRENS TUDOR KITCHEN GIRL COSTUME IN CONFIDENCE: With our no-quibble returns policy and by using Amazon to ship and send our items, we...
- DID WE MENTION EXCLUSIVE: This fantastic Kids Medieval Housekeeper Girl Outfit is exclusively manufactured only for Fun Shack, so we can guarantee its...
- FUN SHACK: Brought to you by the costume company known for our quality products, we manufacture and guarantee this costume.
- Material: 70% Polyester+30% Cotton.
- Features: Back zipper closure, easy to put on and off, soft pleats at empire stretchy waist. A line maxi colonial dress with crew neck and small...
- Occasions:The prairie dress is suitable for pioneer day,pioneer theme field trip,school colonial fair,education day, pilgrim, school play,...
- Style: Wearing this dress back you to the history of late 1800s and early 1900s. Pioneer colonial dress,daily wear dress,prairie girl colonial...
- Package include: Dress+Apron+Bonnet.
- Gown with apron mop cap
- Fabric type: 100% Polyester
- Package Dimensions: 2.032 L x 37.084 H x 21.59 W (centimeters)
- Made in China
- Take yourself back to the 18th century in this realistic Mob Cap costume accessory.
- Mob cap is a circular shape cap with an elastic band around it to keep your cap in place.
- Great costume for Halloween or any historic Dress Up Play! Great an exciting way to teach History.
- Mob Cap can cover hair or wear on top of hair just like it was worn by servants and nurses by the Victorian period.
- This mob cap is easy to put on and remove made very breezy so it’s easy and comfortable to wear.
- Important:This is Asia kids size, Please do not use Amazon "size chart" link, and Please find seller's size chart in the second image on the left.
- Feature:Great for school plays and dress up, your little girl will love the Poor Colonial girls costume. The pretty dress will remind you a blue...
- Material:90% Linen, 10% Cotton blended, no stretch fabrics, healthy and breathable. Product Includes: Headscarf, Dress, Apron, Patched Wrapped cloth.
- Cleaning method:Recommended to be hand washed.If ironing is required, it is recommended to do so on Low heat only.Do Not Use Bleach.
- Use Occasion:Thanksgiving, Halloween, or slip into character for school history reports.The History costume kits allow you to step back in time in one...
- Pilgrim or Pioneer grey costume dress, bonnet, collar, and apron
- Versatile: Thanksgiving, Halloween, book reports, storybook parades, and more
- IMPORTANT: Costumes are not sized the same as clothing, consult Rubie's Child Size Chart and recent reviews; DO NOT buy based on age or clothing size
- Rubie's exclusive design
- Look for Rubie's Pilgrim and Colonial style costumes in sizes for children, adults, and pets
- 【Please NOTET】here is feedback from customers the dress has a small bust size. If you are wearing size L, XL or XXL at normal, please order a size...
- 【Features】The vintage pioneer dress is simple but classic. the neckline is a doll collar with tie decoration, three quarter length sleeves with...
- 【Style】Wearing this dress back you to the history of the late 1800s and early 1900s. Pioneer colonial dress, daily wear dress, prairie girl...
- 【Occasions】The prairie dress is suitable for pioneer day, pioneer theme field trip, school colonial fair, education day, pilgrim, school play,...
- 【Garment Care】Hand wash recommended with low-temperature water, no bleach（Package include: 1* Pioneer Dress）
- White Cotton Amish Mob Hat to add to a pilgrim, poor girl, or maid costume or theatre prop
- Mob Hat is perfect for pilgrim, Colonial Chamber Maids, and Victorian era poor girls costumes
- Close fitting ruffled cap, covers top, back, and sides of the head with a drawstring adjustable fit
- Amish White Cotton Mob Hat ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Womens White Bonnet measures up to 10" in diameter and 5" tall
- Size: Please refer to our size chart in the left picture.
- Material:100% Polyester. Super Durable and Soft Fabric. Light Weight. Superior Quality.
- Package Includes: Hat+Dress+Apron.
- A 19th Century dress style worn by the adventurous pioneers of the British Pioneer Girl Prairie. The Pioneer Girl Child costume is a long skirt dress...
- Occasion：The History costume kits allow you to step back in time in one complete boxed set. Great for school plays, Independence Day parades,...
- Material: Dress:98%Cotton+2%Polyester,Scarf:70%Polyester+30%Cotton.
- Three Piece Set: Including a colonial dress, a scarf and a bonnet.
- Design: This prairie dress is an a-line silhouette with floral print dress. It is featured classic square neck, stylish cross strapes front and...
- Size Reference: Costumes are not sized the same as clothing, be sure to review the SCARLET DARKNESS Size Chart to make the best choice for your child.
- Occassions: Perfect for Pioneer Trek, Civil War reenactment cosplay, Colonial Fair, education day, pilgrim,school play, Theater, Thanksgiving, Easter,...
- Size L: Bust:40.9"-- Waist:31.9"-- Shoulder:14.4"-- Sleeves:24.4"-- Length:54.3"
- Back zipper closure, asy to put on and off, soft pleats at empire stretchy waist. A line maxi colonial dress with crewneck
- Wearing this dress back you to the history of late 1800s and early 1900s
- Wearing Method: You could wear a apron and bonnet for a fuller look. If you want a bubble effect, you could wear a petticoat under the dress
- The prairie dress perfect for Colonial Fair, education day, pilgrim, Pioneer fieldrip, school play, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Pioneer Day,etc
- Size: X-Large
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Dress fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Black dress has white collar, sleeve cuffs & apron
- Attached apron has self-fabric ties at back; eyelet hem edging
Having trouble finding a great Colonial Maid Costume?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Colonial Maid Costume research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Colonial Maid Costumes available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Colonial Maid Costume for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Colonial Maid Costume?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Colonial Maid Costume? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Colonial Maid Costume, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Colonial Maid Costume available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Colonial Maid Costume that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Colonial Maid Costume?
- What benefits are there with buying an Colonial Maid Costume?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Colonial Maid Costume?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Colonial Maid Costume, much less the best one?
- Which Colonial Maid Costume are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Colonial Maid Costume?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Colonial Maid Costume, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Colonial Maid Costume, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Colonial Maid Costume. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an Colonial Maid Costume buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Colonial Maid Costume currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Colonial Maid Costume has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Colonial Maid Costume?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Colonial Maid Costume.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Colonial Maid Costume objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Colonial Maid Costume.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Colonial Maid Costume, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Colonial Maid Costume is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining Colonial Maid Costume information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Colonial Maid Costume is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Colonial Boy Costume Ideas
- Best Maid Costume Pattern
- Best British Colonial Decor
- Best Colonial Women’s Clothing
- Best Colonial Times 1600 1700
- Best Colonial Collection Castle Gate Thin Brick
- Best American Colonial Stainless
- Best Modern Colonial Chandelier
- Best Lefton Colonial Village Figurines
- Best Colonial Day Outfits