Are you looking for the best closet door hardware? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling closet door hardware.
- Includes one Prime-Line part N 6543 jamb and floor mount pivot bracket, which is a steel base with an adjustable self-lubricating plastic bushing
- One Prime-Line part N 6673 bottom pivot, the 3/8 in. diameter plastic base houses a grooved pivot tip that screws in or out for adjustment
- One spring-loaded 7/8 in. diameter N 6703 top roller guide, 3/8 in. plastic base, used with 1 in. 1-3/8 in. thick doors (Kenna Frame)
- One spring-loaded 1/4 in. diameter Prime-Line part N 6700 top pivot, 3/8 in. plastic base, typically used by Alliance and a variety of other bi-fold...
- One spring-loaded Prime-Line part N-6672 bi-fold closet door top plastic pivot with 3/8 in. diameter pivot and base
- 【ALL METAL Ball Catch】 solid stainless steel and brass construction, rust-proof & toughness ensuring high quality and longevity
- 【Smooth Spring & Ball】 Used on closet doors with dummy knobs or levers and forms secure closure and smooth open.
- 【universal replacement hardware】 10 mm adjustable ball catch, screw hole distance: 40 mm
- 【Please check the dimension before purchase】 you can see it in the 2nd picture.
- 【Super easy to install】 4 screws (stainless steel, too) to secure it in place
- For use on bi-fold closet doors
- 7/8 in. outside diameter wheel
- Constructed of nylon wheel and plastic base
- Used by Kennaframe and a variety of other bi-folding door manufacturers
- Roller guide shaft requires 3/8 in. inside diameter hole at the top of bi-fold door
- Used by Acme and a variety of other closet door manufacturers
- Fits doors from 3/4 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick
- 2 Pack
- Stamped steel base with adjustable white nylon tips
- Guides are 5/8 in. tall
- Roller assemblies for use with top hung, by-passing sliding wardrobe doors
- Fits 3/4 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick doors
- Features a 3/4 in. diameter wheel with convex (round) edge
- Two roller assemblies feature 3/8 in. offset for use on front panel
- Two roller assemblies feature 1/2 in. offset for rear hanging panel
- Includes one spring-loaded Prime-Line part N 6611 top roller guide with a 3/4 in. plastic wheel, and a 3/8 in. diameter nail-down style base
- One spring-loaded Prime-Line part N 6614 top roller guide with a 7/8 in. plastic wheel, and a 3/8 in. diameter nail-down style base
- One spring-loaded N 6612 top pivot with a 1/4 in. diameter steel pivot and a 3/8 in. diameter nail-down style base
- One adjustable Prime-Line part N 6613 bottom pivot with a 1/4 in. diameter steel pivot and a 3/8 in. diameter nail-down style base
- All items are spring-loaded except for bottom pivot
- UNIVERSAL-These Stamped Steel Mortise Cup Pulls Are Designed For Use On By-Passing Closet Door Systems.Universal Design Is Used On By-Passing Sliding...
- EASY TO INSTALL-Easy Snap In Installation ( No nail require )
- INSTALLATION NOTE-Item Overall Size: 2-7/16 x 3/8”.These Closet Door Pulls Fit a 2-1/8 In. Outside Diameter And a Depth Of 5/16 In.Hole.(Refer To...
- ENOUGH FOR USE- 4 Pieces In Total.5 Popular Finishes Are Available For Your Choice.Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze,Antique Brass, Black, Bright Chrome
- RELIABLE QUALITY - Your experience with the product is our guideline. If you shall have any concerns, send us an e-mail and we will get to you within...
- Used to hang a pair of by-passing sliding closet door panels
- Accepts 3/4in., 7/8in., 1-1/8in. or 1-1/4 in. thick doors
- Brass-plated finger pulls
- Steel and plastic components
- Installation fasteners are included with this item
- Adjusts bi-fold doors up or down, left or right
- Surface mount for easy installation
- Manufactured with cold-rolled steel and nylon
- Max Door Weight: up to 150lbs (68kg) per panel; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4"; Min Door panel width: 24 1/2"x2doors, track can be cut down...
- Commercial grade precision extruded aluminum box track ensures door will not jump from track, convex rails on track allow flexible and free rolling....
- Three wheel hangers guarantee all wheels carry door weight equally, with heavy-duty ball-bearing offer minimum friction and smooth, quiet rolling.
- Quick release locking tab allows easy door installation/removal without dropping track.
- Guarantee：100% Money Back Guarantee and 5-year quality warranty. We are reliable and qualified manufacture. Professional customer service team help...
- Invisible Door Using: Brass bullet drive in ball catch securely holds interior door closed and is nearly hidden from view. Generally used on closet...
- Stainless Steel And High Quality: Forged stainless steel castings, heavy-duty springs, and precision engineering make this ball latch an exceptionally...
- Adjustable Ball Tension: Dual adjustment ball bearing door catch for perfect strong tension to accommodate the exact amount of hold you need in any...
- Dimension Guide: Faceplate measures 1" W x 2 1/8" H. Cylinder measures 8/12" diameter x 11/10" deep. Matching strike plate measures 1 3/8" W x 2 1/8"...
- What You Get：2 x Closet Door Catch Ball; 2 x Faceplate; 2 x Strike Plate; Screws (Please measure the size before drilling the hole for the ball...
- Nice Performance: you can use the bifold door hardware kit to replace missing or broken hardware, in order to restore the double folding closet door...
- Useful Tools: this sliding closet door hardware kit can bring replaceable parts to your broken bi-fold door, and it can also be applied to install,...
- Appropriate Dimension: the outer diameter of the roller guide of the bifold door roller measures approx. 7/8 inch, and the rotation is very stable, so...
- Wide Range of Uses: the pivot pin of these folding door parts is about 1/4 inch, which is suitable for 1 inch to 1-3/8 inch thick doors, and there are...
- Practical Design: the bottom pivot and adjustable steel pivot screw has a recessed tapered pivot head that can be fitted into a jamb or floor stand,...
- BI-FOLD DOOR REPAIR KIT – The Prime-Line bi-fold closet door pivot and bracket repair kit includes components constructed of steel and plastic. It...
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE-Use these bi-fold replacement components to replace missing or damaged hardware to restore a bi-fold closet door system to optimal...
- INCLUDES -One jamb and floor mount pivot bracket, one bottom pivot, one spring-loaded 7/8” D top roller guide, one spring-loaded closet top pivot...
- COMPATIBILITY – This replacement hardware can be used on bi-fold doors
- MEASUREMENT - Length: 4-7/10 inch(120mm) ; Width:1-3/5 inch(40mm); Groove depth: 1/2 inch(12mm); Groove length: 4-1/4 inch(108mm); Groove width: 1...
- RELIABLE MATERIAL - These black pocket door hardware are made of high-quality, strong and durable stainless steel. The lead-free material is also safe...
- MODERN SQUARE DESIGN - The simple and modern design of the matte black recessed door handle is ideal for most ofiInternal and external doors: pocket...
- GENTLE TOUCH : The smooth surface of these matte black rectangular closet finger pulls bring you a feeling of comfort and the gripping space is...
- RISK-FREE 365 DAYS TRIAL - Ravinte provides 365 days free trial. If you have any questions with our clost handles before or after your purchase,...
- Used by a variety of tub and shower door manufacturers
- Will fit most V-shaped tracks
- Threaded hex head hub
- Nylon ball bearing roller
- Easy to install
- Used by Acme and a variety of other bi-fold door manufacturers
- Top track mounted
- Used with Prime-Line part N 6772 top pivot
- Stamped steel construction
- Adjustable design
- Used by Benchmark bi-fold doors and a variety of other bi-fold door manufacturers
- Threaded with hex nut and washer for installation
- 3/8 in. cap and 5-1/4 in. length
- Steel rod and white nylon cap
- Easy to install
- Roller assemblies for use with top hung, by-passing sliding wardrobe doors
- Fits 3/4 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick doors
- Features a 7/8 in. diameter wheel with convex (round) edge
- Two roller assemblies feature 1/4 in. offset for use on front panel and two roller assemblies feature 1/2 in. offset for rear hanging panel
- Brackets feature slotted holes for maximum adjustment
- Nylon roller
- 1/2 in. offset steel bracket
- Used by several manufacturers
- Fits 3/4 to 1-3/8 in. thick doors
- Provides smooth operation
- Adjustable 2 piece top mounted bracket assembly
- Stamped steel outer housing with a stamped steel insert and 7/8 in. convex nylon roller installed
- Also serve as corner brackets on mirrored doors
- Used on panel style wardrobe doors
- Fits older style Acme wardrobe doors
Having trouble finding a great closet door hardware?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire closet door hardware research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best closet door hardwares available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best closet door hardware for 2023. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Closet Door Hardware?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great closet door hardware? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching closet door hardware, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest closet door hardware available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for closet door hardware that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an closet door hardware?
- What benefits are there with buying an closet door hardware?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective closet door hardware?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any closet door hardware, much less the best one?
- Which closet door hardware are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about closet door hardware?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding closet door hardware, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for closet door hardware, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible closet door hardware. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an closet door hardware buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available closet door hardware currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of closet door hardware has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an closet door hardware?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your closet door hardware.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade closet door hardware objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their closet door hardware.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an closet door hardware, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an closet door hardware is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining closet door hardware information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding closet door hardware is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Bifold Mirrored Closet Door Hardware
- Best Closet System For Small Closet With Drawers
- Best Barn Door Hardware Kit For 36 Inch Door
- Best Barn Door Hardware Kit For 24 Inch Door
- Best Barn Door Hardware Kit For 30 Inch Door
- Best Closet Door Track Rollers
- Best Closet Door Baskets
- Best Closet Door Roller Catch
- Best Ikea 3 Door Closet
- Best Closet Door Locks Baby
Q: How do I fix the closet doors?
A: Loosen the set screw of the top pivot bracket, then move the top of the door toward or away from the door jamb as necessary to make the gap even. Tighten the set screw. Close the door and again check the door-to-jamb gap.
Q: How to replace sliding closet doors?
A: Evaluating Hardware. Before you replace the doors,you should first look at your hardware. … Choosing Doors. If you discover that it is not the hardware that needs to be replaced,but you need to replace the doors,then you will need … Installing the Doors. …
Q: How do you fix a sliding closet door?
A: A dirty, obstructed, or damaged track can make a sliding closet door jump off its track. To fix this issue, first try vacuuming up debris and grime from the track with a crevice attachment. Then, wipe it with a damp rag. If grime still remains, try wiping it up with a mild cleaner and a cloth.
Q: What size are sliding closet doors?
A: You can adapt standard interior doors to use as sliding closet doors. These doors come in 24-, 28-, 30-, 32- and 36-inch widths. The standard height is 80 inches, which you can trim to fit your closet’s opening.