Are you looking for the best bass bridge? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling bass bridge.
- High Mass Bass Bridge
- Black Finish
- Dimension(L x W): Approx. 84.1 x 55 mm(3.31 x 2.17 inch); String Spacing can be adjusted to 5 size: .656", .687", .718", .750", .787". Please refer to...
- Innovative micro-adjust string space design allows for side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities.
- Material: Zinc alloy, the bridge is durable and corrosion resistant.
- 4-string A-Style bass bridge.
- Both string-thru-body and top-load bridge designs.
- HiMass bass bridge
- .75” string spacing
- Zinc saddles
- 4-screw mounting
- Warranty Included
- Fit for 4 string Fender Precision bass and Jazz bass
- String Spacing: 57mm(2-1/4"); Mounting screws spacing 69mm( 2-3/4")
- Material: zinc alloy; Color:Black
- Come with hex key and screws,ready to use
- Package Includes: 1 x bass bridge
- Package Dimensions: 1.016 H x 10.414 L x 5.588 W (centimeters)
- High Quality
- Package Weight: 0.022 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Fits many original Jazz bass and Precision bass or similar style bass, good upgrade option
- String Spacing: 2-1/4 inch (19x3=57mm). Authentic barrel style brass saddles mounted on the correct gauge bent steel base plate creates the perfect...
- Mounting hole spacing 11/16 inch (17.50mm), bridge can be used in both string through the body and top loading
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. Whether you are looking to replace your existing bridge or creating a hand made instrument this should be your first choice...
- Includes bridge mounting screws and saddle wrench
- Specially designed for 4 string electric bass with a chord distance of 57mm(2.24in), string spacing is 19mm(0.75in), fully adjustable in height...
- Strings are mounted through the back plate of the bridge with a quick release system to make string changes easier, as well as string through the...
- Solid steel construction, sturdy and durable, chrome plated, fits for most Jazz style electric bass precision bass or similar 4 string instruments.
- Bridge Length: 93.8mm(3.69in); Width: 54.8mm(2.16in); Height: 11.6mm(0.46in); Before purchasing, please check whether the products are compatible with...
- Comes with screws and wrench, easy to assemble and adjust the height of saddle, the wrench can regulate the front/rear position and height of the...
- Made by durable and premium Zinc Alloy and Iron material. This bridge is shiny, rustproof and durable, and they can be used for a long time.
- 4 grooved adjustable zinc alloy saddles. Allen key and some screws are included, for you to install the bridge more easily and quickly.
- This fixed bridge is designed to have the strings go through the bridge itself and through the body of the guitar.
- The back block covers those ugly string balls, giving your bass guitar that clean look.
- Perfect replacement for most 4-String Electric Bass.
- HiMass bass bridge
- .75” string spacing
- Brass machined saddles and baseplate
- 4-screw mounting
- Warranty Included
- 4 string vintage style bass bridge for Jazz bass and Precision bass top load upgrade.
- Four adjustable barrel saddles. Strings mount at the rear of the bridge.
- String spread is 57mm, Base plate is 80 x 44mm. String space is 19mm.
- Includes 5pcs screws and 1pc allen wrench, for a full set, ready for use.
- Metal material, chrome color. A great bridge for your next project, upgrade or as a replacement.
- Bridge Size (L x W): Approx. 80 x 56 mm(3.15 x 2.2 in); String Spacing: 19 mm(0.75 in); E to E String Spread: Approx. 57 mm(2.24 in); Mounting Screws...
- Material: Zinc alloy baseplate, CNC machined brass saddles. Durable to use and easy to install.
- Features fully adjustable saddles (for intonation and height level). High mass bridge design for an easy install & easy access.
- Fits for most Jazz style electric bass or similar 4 stringed instruments.
- Package includes: 1 * hardtail bridge, 5* intonations screws, 1 * hex wrench.
- Fits 4 string Jazz Bass or Precision Bass
- Material: Brass saddle, zinc alloy body
- String spacing 57mm (2.25 inch), base footprint 80*42mm (3-1/8" x 1-5/8")
- Color: Chrome , come with mounting accessories
- Package Includes: 1Pc Bass Bridge
- Genuine AllParts Item
- Saddle-less Bridge f Electric Bass - Nickel
- Genuine AllParts Item
- This bass guitar bridge is simple elegance in the functional core. The free arrangement can be easily multi-stringed instruments equip as desired.
- The bridge consists of the base body, which allows both strings mounting types “top load” and “string-thru”.
- The saddle is adjusted by an angle introduced lock screw for the intonation setup. The intonation range is more than adequate and built-in height...
- String spacing: Min.15mm(0.59in) per single bridge. Each element measures 61 x 15mm(2.4 x 0.59in). Mounting hole diameter: 5mm(0.2in); Very well made...
- Package Include: 4pcs bass bridge, 8pcs screws, 1pc wrench. High quality zinc alloy material, good craftmanship popular design on custom basses.
- Exquisite Height Adjustable Rosewood Guitar Bridge for Mandolin Guitar Bass.
- Lightweight, portabel and easy to use.
- A good replacement for your old and dirty guitar bridge
- You can adjust the Height wiht the two knobs on the bridge.
- Perfect to fix to your guitar.
- Bass bridge for 4 string Fender Fender Precision Bass and Jazz Bass
- Made by zinc alloy
- String spacing 57mm (2-1/4"), Base plate is 79.8*44mm( 3-1/8" x 1-3/4")
- Includes screws and wrench,ready for use
- Package Includes: 1x Bass bridge
Having trouble finding a great bass bridge?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire bass bridge research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best bass bridges available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best bass bridge for 2022. See our ranking below!
How Do You Buy The Best Bass Bridge?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great bass bridge? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching bass bridge, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest bass bridge available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for bass bridge that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an bass bridge?
- What benefits are there with buying an bass bridge?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective bass bridge?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any bass bridge, much less the best one?
- Which bass bridge are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about bass bridge?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding bass bridge, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for bass bridge, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible bass bridge. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
John Harvards provides an bass bridge buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available bass bridge currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of bass bridge has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an bass bridge?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your bass bridge.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade bass bridge objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their bass bridge.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an bass bridge, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an bass bridge is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
John Harvards always remembers that maintaining bass bridge information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding bass bridge is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Bass High Mass Bridge
- Best Electric Bass Bridge
- Best Hi Mass Bass Bridge
- Best Hipshot Bass Bridge Review
- Best 4 String Bass Bridge
- Best Bass 2 Bass
- Best Bass Amplifier For Bass Guitar
- Best Bridge Of Spies Facts
- Best Violin Parts Bridge
- Best Balsa Wood Bridge Kit
Q: What are the best bridges?
A: Golden Gate Bridge: San Francisco,United States. A-list celebrity in the bridge world. … Sydney Harbour Bridge: Sydney,Australia. Good to look at,better to climb. … Ponte Vecchio: Florence,Italy. … Brooklyn Bridge: New York City,United States. … Gateshead Millennium Bridge: Gateshead,England. … Tsing Ma Bridge: Hong Kong,China. …
Q: What does the bridge to a bass guitar do?
A: Generally speaking, a more substantial bridge will provide the most sustain. However, the increase in sustain will depend on the specific bass guitar. A high-mass bridge should allow more vibration to transfer to the body, creating more natural resonance and therefore enhancing sustain.
Q: What is a bass guitar bridge?
A: The bridge base is screwed directly into the wood of the body. At the bottom are holes where each string is strung through. Some bass guitars have holes going down through the body for the strings, but on most the strings only go through the bridge. The strings each pass over a movable metal piece called a saddle.
Q: What is about the bass bridge?
A: The Bass River Bridge carries Route 28 over the Bass River between the towns of Yarmouth and Dennis. The first permanent Bass River bridge was built in 1832 and crossed the water at nearby Ferry Street. Today’s span dates from 1935 and is the third in a series of Bass River Bridges.