Are you looking for the best scary santa game? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling scary santa game. Having trouble finding a great scary santa game? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire scary santa game research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best scary santa games available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best scary santa game for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best scary santa game: Recommended
10 Best Scary Santa Game Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Scary Santa Claus: Haunted House Horror...
- Features of Scary Santa: Christmas games:
- Christmas Eve themed environment with pine trees and lights
- Challenging tasks finding levels
- Glowing pine trees according to Christmas Eve
- Haunted House escape and survival missions
SaleBestseller No. 2
Avalon Hill Betrayal at House on the Hill,...
- Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive.
- With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors.
- Players must work together to survive the nightmare.
- Except for 1 player who becomes the traitor.
- 3–6 players, ages 12 plus, 60 min per game (high reliability)
Bestseller No. 3
Don't Get Stabbed!: The Party Game Where You...
- KILLER GAME NIGHT - Don’t Get Stabbed! is a party game where you get to kill your family and friends! ... for pretend of course. It’s inspired by horror movies of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, but is light-hearted enough for everyone to enjoy. The ultimate Halloween game!
- A FRIEND VS. FRIENDS GAME - This entertaining game is playable for 3 to 5 players. One person is elected as the killer (whoever is the most evil in your group) and the rest are victims. The killer wins by killing all the victims. The victims win by escaping.
- HILARIOUS ARTWORK - The average player will love this game for its gameplay! The horror fan will love the art on many of these cards which features classic horror movie tropes. There is tons of fun in playing this game and in its artwork.
- ADULT PARTY GAME – It may look cute, but like most horror movies it has topics you probably don’t want your children knowing about. For ages 18+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?! – Included in the box are 64 Main Deck Cards and 13 Car Deck Cards printed on premium glossy playing cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), for a grand total of 77 cards. Also included is one instruction booklet.
Bestseller No. 4
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Beautiful wooden components
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
SaleBestseller No. 5
Alderac Entertainment Group Santa Monica...
- In Santa Monica, you are trying to create the most appealing neighborhood in Southern California. Will you choose to create a calm, quiet beach focusing on nature, a bustling beach full of tourists, or something in between to appeal to the locals?
- Each turn, you will draft a feature card from the display to build up either your beach or your street. These features work together to score your victory points. The player with the most points wins!
- 2-4 players
- 40 minute play time
- Ages 14+
SaleBestseller No. 6
Winning Moves Games Classic Ouija, Brown
- WHAT'S IN A NAME: Whether you call it Wee-Gee or Wee-Ja, the Classic OUIJA board spells fun!
- ASK A QUESTION: Just ask it a question and wait to see what the answer the Mystifying Oracle will reveal to you.
- 134 YEARS OLD: In 1886, the Associated Press reported on a new phenomenon, the “talking board”.
- CONTENTS: Sturdy wood Ouija Board featuring original graphics and plastic message indicator.
- PLAYERS: 2+ Players. Recommended ages 8+
Bestseller No. 7
Salem 1692 Board Game - Witch Hunt Game for...
- THE HUNT IS ON: In Salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- FLYING ACCUSATIONS: Accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- DARK MAGIC: This original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 13 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- SHE’S A WITCH: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios.
- CONTENTS: 1 magnetic faux book box, 128 cards, 1 wooden gavel token, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 rulebook (includes biographies)
Bestseller No. 8
Christmas Santa Latex Mask with Red Santa Hat...
- Hand made and hand Painted, Looks really real.
- Full and Overhead Latex Mask
- Occasion: Halloween, Fancy Dress, or Cosplay parties.
- Size: One Size, fit for most of the adult;
- Material: 100% friendly Latex, No Harm to human.
Bestseller No. 9
You Laugh You Drink - The Drinking Game for...
- 150 cards with hilarious prompts that will make you laugh then make you tipsy
- On your turn, do what the card says and don’t hold back
- For everyone else, can you keep a straight face if someone acts out an emotional breakdown while doing some dad dance moves or suddenly does parkour all around you. Keep a straight face or bottoms up
- By the creators of the best-selling party game Drunk Stoned or Stupid
- For 3+ players ages 21+
SaleBestseller No. 10
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored -- Just...
- ADULT HUMOR—With categories made to take your mind to the gutter for some adult fun!
- THINK FAST—Try to name 3 items in your category before time runs out!
- SILLY SLIP UPS—In your rush to answer the prompt in 5 seconds, who knows what you’ll say!
- FUNNY GAME—As you race against the clock, there is plenty of laughter to share in from what you spit out!
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED—Game includes a timer to keep track of your 5 seconds!
How Do You Buy The Best Scary Santa Game?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great scary santa game? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching scary santa game, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest scary santa game available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for scary santa game that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an scary santa game?
- What benefits are there with buying an scary santa game?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective scary santa game?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any scary santa game, much less the best one?
- Which scary santa game are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about scary santa game?
- Brand Value: Every brand of scary santa game has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an scary santa game?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your scary santa game.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade scary santa game objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their scary santa game.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an scary santa game, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an scary santa game is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.