Are you looking for the best oximeter app? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling oximeter app. Having trouble finding a great oximeter app? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire oximeter app research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best oximeter apps available in the market today. After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best oximeter app for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best oximeter app: Recommended
10 Best Oximeter App Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
Wellue Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen...
- 【ACCURATE AND RELIABLE】Accurately measures your blood oxygen saturation levels(SpO2 ), pulse rate, pulse strength and pulse waveform and display them conveniently on a large OLED screen.
- 【WARNINGS FOR ABNORMAL READINGS】The value on screen will flash when abnormal SpO2 or pulse rate is detected. Keep an eye on your SpO2 and PR.
- 【FREE APP FOR ANDROID AND iOS】Use App at no additional cost. Record and store a reading up to 10 hours continuously. (ONLY record when APP is running) View real time data, graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- 【EASY TO USE】Take a reading in an easy-to-use way, simply clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. Finger probe with SMART Spring System accomodates wide range of finger sizes.
- 【COME WITH ACCESSORIES】Include 2 X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 1 YEAR WARRANTY. NOTE: This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Wellue Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Fingertip,...
- ACCURATE AND PROFESSIONAL: Our Pulse fingertip oxygen accurately monitors measure O2 level, Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength in 8 seconds. Automatically powers on/off.
- FREE APP for ANDROID & iOS: Automatically receive data from the oxygen monitor in real-time, and store the received data. View the stored data at any time. Only synchronize and store data while opening the APP.
- BUILD-IN MEMORY: Up to 12 groups data of O2 level and Pulse Rate in record list screen. Quickly view your last 12 times historical data with one click.
- AUDIBLE & VISUAL ALERT: When measuring, if O2 level value or pulse rate value exceeds the preset limit, the device will alert with beep automatically and the value which exceeds limit will flash on the screen.
- COME WITH ACCESSORIES: Includes 2 x AAA batteries placed and removed easily, a carry pouch to protect the device, and a lanyard for convenient carry.
Bestseller No. 3
LPOW Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Fingertip,...
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Accurately measure your blood oxygen saturation SpO2, pulse rate, perfusion index, pulse waveform and easily display them on the OLED screen.
- ABNORMAL READING ALARM: If your blood oxygen is lower or your pulse rate is lower/higher than the threshold, this finger pulse oximeter will remind you with a buzzer, and the corresponding reading will flash.
- ANDROID and IOS FREE APPS: Automatically receive data from the oxygen monitor in real-time and store the received data (only recorded when the app is running) to view real-time data, graphical reports, blood oxygen saturation, and heart rate trends.
- EASY TO USE: Read in an easy-to-use way. Just clip it to your finger and press a button to open it. This pulse oximeter can measure your SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse index in 8 seconds.
- EQUIPPED WITH ACCESSORIES: The package includes a pulse oximeter fingertip, a user manual, 2 AAA batteries and a hanging lanyard for convenience. Note: this device is only used for sports and aviation purposes, not intended for medical purposes .
Bestseller No. 4
Wellue O2ring Wearable Pulse...
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE: Continuously monitor SpO2, Pulse rate and Perfusion index in every second.
- APP AND PC SOFTWARE: Data can be transferred to smart phone and PC software for more detailed information. It supports to share JPG or CSV reports with others for free.
- EASY TO MANAGE: O2ring stores four sets of 10-hour data. It supports synchronizing the data to the software for management via Bluetooth.
- INTELLIGTNT AND RECHARGABLE: Long battery life. It can be used for 16 hours after fully charged.
- COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: The patented ring oximeter is made of silica gel, which is soft and comfortable.
Bestseller No. 5
HealthTree Fingertip Bluetooth Pulse...
- ✅✅【Reading Accurately And Reliable】This Bluetooth oximeter Accurately measures your blood oxygen saturation levels(SpO2 ), pulse rate, pulse strength and pulse waveform and display them conveniently on a large OLED screen. Please note that there is a protective film on the screen, you can tear off the protective film before use to better see the screen Numerical value!
- ✅✅【Warnings for Abnormal Readings】When you measuring, if O2 level value or pulse rate value exceeds the preset limit, the value which exceeds limit will flash on the screen. Keep an eye on your SpO2 and PR.
- ✅✅【Free APP for Android and iOS】Use App at no additional cost. Record and store a reading up to 10 hours continuously. (ONLY record when APP is running) View real time data, graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. Bluetooth oximeter will self switch off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 10 seconds. Great for saving the battery life.
- ✅✅【Easy To Use】Bluetooth pulse oximeter can perform all operations with one button. simply clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. This bluetooth oximeter lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. Easy to carry. Monitor your health everytime and everywhere.
- ✅✅【You will get】1x bluetooth pulse oximeter , 2 x AAA batteries, 1x lanyard, 1x user manual. Comes with 1 YEAR WARRANTY. NOTE: This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
Bestseller No. 6
EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor with App for iPhone...
- Built in Memory: With a 40 hours built-in memory, EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor allows you to store overnight and continuous blood oxygen saturaiton levels & heart rate during sleep or other ocassions.
- Record First, Sync Later: Does not require real-time connection to smartphone. Wear it to record, take it off to sync later whenever you want.
- Free iOS/Android App: 1. Review historical & granular data second by second; 2. Sleep report with detailed analysis & trends of your overnight blood oxygen and heart rate; 3. Export CSV file of data list for further analysis or sharing.
- Accurate & Reliable: Accurately display the readings on a large & rotating digital LCD screen, and store your data second by second without interval simultaneously.
- We're here for you: Our California based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need within 24 hours. Intended for sport and aviation use only, not for medical use.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Wellue Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter...
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Accurately determine your blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, perfusion index and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it on the screen.
- AUDIBLE & VISUAL ALARM: Beep to remind you when 02 level or PR value exceeds the preset limit and the value will flash on the screen.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Up to 12 groups of records can be stored in the record list and can be browsed directly on the device.
- EASY TO RECORD: Quickly and accurately transfer historical data to APP via Bluetooth. No more manual record needed.
- Works with APP：Free & unlimited access to your data history on your phone, both iOS and Android supported.
SaleBestseller No. 8
iHealth Air Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter...
- Accurate and Reliable - Trusted smart blood pulse oximeter for many telemedicine programs in the U.S. Accurately detect your SpO2 ( blood oxygen saturation levels) , pulse rate and pulse strength in seconds and display results conveniently on a XL digit LED display and even in your smartphone.
- 99% SpO2 Value- iHealth Air Bluetooth pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 99% for SpO2.
- Smart App & More Details - With the help fo the free iHealth Myvitals App, you can simultaneously track those results in the app and see the real time plethysmograph (The SpO2 waveform) and Perfusion index. All your results will be stored in the app and free secured iHealth cloud. Powerful digital logbook in the app and no more hand writing.
- Sport & Health Enthusiasts- Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise when you remain stationary.
- Built-in Li-On Battery save lots of hassle for extra cost.Packaged with accessories: A high quality lanyard for easy to go. Micro-USB for simply charging the oximeter. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and California based support.
Bestseller No. 9
Beurer Bluetooth Digital fingertip Pulse...
- PULSE OXIMETER & HEART RATE MONITOR – Medical supply reliably measures through fingertip arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse).
- SMART HEALTH TRACKING – Simply transfer all measurements to our free Beurer HealthCoach app where measured values can easily be stored & evaluated.
- STAY ON TOP OF YOUR HEALTH – Regular monitoring of blood oxygen saturation & pulse becomes crucial when staying on top of your health, either because of heart problems, pulmonary diseases or asthma or simply during strenuous sports activity.
- EASY TO USE – The Beurer Pulse Oximeter, PO60 is easy and practical to use, as the device provides 100 memory spaces, large colored display with adjustable brightness and orientation, 4 graphic display formats, auto switch-off, and low battery indicator.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – The Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, PO60 includes batteries, retaining strap and a belt pouch. Beurer HealthCoach app is available for free download.
Bestseller No. 10
EMAY Sleep Oxygen Saturation Monitor |...
- Best aid to monitor your oxygen levels & heart rate continuously overnight.
- Stand-alone device with 40 hours storage. Does not need a smartphone to make it work.
- Professional sleep oxygen report with thorough analysis & trends. Export CSV file with granular data for further study.
- Record first, sync later. Free iOS & Android app to review and share data.
- Local customer service support. Intended for Sport, Aviation & Wellness Only, Not for Medical Use.
How Do You Buy The Best Oximeter App?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great oximeter app? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching oximeter app, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest oximeter app available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for oximeter app that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an oximeter app?
- What benefits are there with buying an oximeter app?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective oximeter app?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any oximeter app, much less the best one?
- Which oximeter app are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about oximeter app?
- Brand Value: Every brand of oximeter app has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an oximeter app?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your oximeter app.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade oximeter app objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their oximeter app.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an oximeter app, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an oximeter app is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.